Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Biden was 26 in 1968. The army wasn't drafting 26 year olds.
So? His deferments were during the war, liar.

Biden received five student draft deferments and a medical exemption​

Born in November 1942, Biden came of age amid the Vietnam War. But unlike millions of men of his generation, he never served in the military.

Biden received five student draft deferments, first as an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University.

And after a medical exam in April 1968, he received the "1-Y" classification, which meant he could only be drafted in a national emergency.

How many black folks do you call a negro to their face? That will answer your question. How many men do you get on your knees for?
Of course I never would....I wouldn't accept being called one either...hence, another reason I don't like the racist POS Segragation Joe. Why do you accept it?

Of course I never would....I wouldn't accept being called one either...hence, another reason I don't like the racist POS Segragation Joe. Why do you accept it?
Why do I accept what? Biden has never called me a Negro to my face. I guess you think I should accept Trump not renting his apartments to black folks or claiming that he doesn't want anyone black counting his money or calling NFL players mothers bitches. Should I accept that?

Why do I accept what? Biden has never called me a Negro to my face. I guess you think I should accept Trump not renting his apartments to black folks or claiming that he doesn't want anyone black counting his money or calling NFL players mothers bitches. Should I accept that?

Did Trump not rent an apartment to you? Did he tell you he didn't want you counting his money? Did he call your mother a bitch?

No? Then I guess you don't think he is a racist, right?

Did he do any of that to your face? That's the standard of acceptance you give Quid Pro Joe.

did he call them negroes?

calling someone a bitch is not racist

Who says we accept anything; black folks didn't vote for Biden; we voted against Trump.
So you voted for a guy who explicitly uses racist language and sponsored a crime bill that was especially hard on minority communities instead of a guy who not only doesn't use such language but was lauded by black leaders. Okay, we see this is headed straight into democrat partisan land. We fully expect you to completely ignore any and all Quid Pro legislation that has a negative impact on the black community, since you've already done so to vote for him.

So you voted for a guy who explicitly uses racist language and sponsored a crime bill that was especially hard on minority communities instead of a guy who not only doesn't use such language but was lauded by black leaders.
Lauded by black leaders, lmao. No he just calls their mothers bitches. Are you talking about the crime bill that EVERY Republican voted for.
Okay, we see this is headed straight into democrat partisan land. We fully expect you to completely ignore any and all Quid Pro legislation that has a negative impact on the black community, since you've already done so to vote for him.
No, I have stated Biden has done a horrible job up to this point and if he doesn't get his shit together Republicans will win back the House and Senate next year and a Republican other than Trump will win the WH.

Forum List

Back