Candace Owens says those other black people sure be murderous

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.

The hypocrisy of Owens talking about race. She tested the water running against AOC and the numbers didn't add up. She is a racist brain dead POS.

800,000 people have died.... Compared to H1N1, which killed 12,000 people, and that was an overhyped flu.

Wear a mask.
Get the damned shot
Practice social distancing.

That would realistically help prevent it.

Repeating these same blatant lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again will never imbue them with even the smallest vestige of truth.

It's all bullshit, and everyone who isn't unimaginably stupid and/or brainwashed knows that it is bullshit.

Wear a mask.
Get the damned shot
Practice social distancing.
TheyLive2021.jpg

Really. Name one that killed 800,000 Americans.

Even the 1918 Flu outbreak only killed 675,000 Americans.

So it's okay for you to infect someone who might die because you have to make a living. Mormon Bob, every post you come off as some kind of sociopath.

Look, I realize that you need to try to claim that Covid wasn't that bad. But I know people who've gotten it, and one of them died. It is a serious issue.

So you think all these businesses just started imposing these restrictions on their own, without government prompting.

Well, yes, if you compare it to the Black Death or the 1918 Influenza outbreak, it wasn't that bad... I guess. Of course, in those days, people lived in unsanitary conditions and the average lifespan was about 55... so there's that.
Still crying and lying. Keep hiding under your bed wearing 3 masks while we smart people live our lives normally. You do realize your sainted vaccinated people are more responsible for spreading variants right? Joe fits perfectly into this category....

1639794722066.jpeg

Repeating these same blatant lies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over

Oooh... I think I broke him.

You do realize that "They Live" was a liberal movie, right Mormon Bob. That they even blatantly said that Ronald Reagan was one of the Aliens. (And so, oddly, were Siskel and Ebert.)

Still crying and lying. Keep hiding under your bed wearing 3 masks while we smart people live our lives normally. You do realize your sainted vaccinated people are more responsible for spreading variants right? Joe fits perfectly into this category....

If everyone was vaccinated, it wouldn't matter if they were carrying or not.

The problem is, you rednecks who refuse to wear masks and get your shots ARE the ones continuing to spread the disease and die from it. NONE of this ever should have become a political issue.

And this is one of the major problems with the crazy right. They don't like Science. whether it be evolution or global warming or Covid mitigation, you guys hate science if it doesn't let you do what you want.

Who Joe Trump? Oh that's right his first name is Donald, besides he is the Champion of Lying.
No, Joe Biden, the guy who just said he desegregated restaurants and movie theaters during the Civil Rights movement. Neat trick, when he is on the record proudly stating that he wasn't a Civil Rights activist.

Okay, I used to joke the reason why most people don't trust so-called Black Conservatives is because most of them are pathetic sellouts who make money telling racist white people what they want to hear.

Or "Those other negroes sure be shiftless, boss." Over the top, but it made the point.

And then Candace Owens comes along and prove me right.

Ms Owens, also downplaying the deaths of George Floyd and the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse as issues of racial injustice, alleged that “Black Americans are the most murderous group in America by rate”.

“Dumerica,” Rick Rosner, a man who has the world’s second highest IQ, added, before describing Ms Owens as “sleazy” and one of many “evil grifters preaching at couchbrains and gullibles”.

“What we’re seeing here is just evil. Pure evil,” Charles Johnson, an American blogger and former jazz guitarist added in a tweet. “I honestly don’t know how people like this sleep at night.”

The admonishment of the 32-year-old came after she told Mr Carlson that “the left can pull a racist narrative from thin air where it doesn’t exist. When it is actually in their face they try to avoid it”.
It’s funny how you lefties post these things but never actually quote what was said. So some lefties are butt hurt over what she said….so that somehow “proves” she’s a “sellout”, which is your racial slur used to describe this particular woman of color.

Oh my bad you said liar, that automatically goes to Trump.
i’m sure…you cult mind follows whatever your master joe and the demafascist propagandist tell you. You’ve been trained well…good little negro as xiden would say

It’s funny how you lefties post these things but never actually quote what was said. So some lefties are butt hurt over what she said….so that somehow “proves” she’s a “sellout”, which is your racial slur used to describe this particular woman of color.

What she said was in the link....

Hey, look, man, if having some sellout tell you what you want to hear makes you happy, fine.

1639868397566.png

For $50.00 she'll tell you that you are handsome and a great lover... and she'll be about as honest as Ms. Owen is.

What she said was in the link....

Hey, look, man, if having some sellout tell you what you want to hear makes you happy, fine.

View attachment 577218
For $50.00 she'll tell you that you are handsome and a great lover... and she'll be about as honest as Ms. Owen is.
All she said was the truth and made a logical argument.

But of course to the left logic is the enemy and truth is a menace.

i’m sure…you cult mind follows whatever your master joe and the demafascist propagandist tell you. You’ve been trained well…good little negro as xiden would say
Cult mind, now that's funny. You have never seen me defend Biden, but you on the other hand would bend over for Trump in a heart beat. You probably fantasize about taking him throat deep.

Oooh... I think I broke him.

You do realize that "They Live" was a liberal movie, right Mormon Bob. That they even blatantly said that Ronald Reagan was one of the Aliens. (And so, oddly, were Siskel and Ebert.)

If everyone was vaccinated, it wouldn't matter if they were carrying or not.

The problem is, you rednecks who refuse to wear masks and get your shots ARE the ones continuing to spread the disease and die from it. NONE of this ever should have become a political issue.

And this is one of the major problems with the crazy right. They don't like Science. whether it be evolution or global warming or Covid mitigation, you guys hate science if it doesn't let you do what you want.
More lies from racist misogynistic Joe. It’s blacks in the Dem run cities that are lagging far behind in vaccinations. Hey dummy, vaccinated people are spreading these variants, not the unvaxxed. Seventh grade science. No vaccine inside you gives the virus nothing to mutate off of. We don’t hate science. Just your junk science on Covid and claiming a man can be a woman if he just cuts his tallywhacker off. Or if he just feels like it.

More lies from racist misogynistic Joe. It’s blacks in the Dem run cities that are lagging far behind in vaccinations. Hey dummy, vaccinated people are spreading these variants, not the unvaxxed. Seventh grade science. No vaccine inside you gives the virus nothing to mutate off of. We don’t hate science. Just your junk science on Covid and claiming a man can be a woman if he just cuts his tallywhacker off. Or if he just feels like it.
Sure you don't hate science... except when it's telling you to do something you don't like or proving your religous fairy tales are false.

Is Bruce Jenner a man, or is he a woman?

Who is Bruce Jenner? I've heard of Caitlyn Jenner, who is a trans woman.

Hey, Mormon Bob, just because you picked up a tranny once, we all think you have a case of the Not-Gays... really.

Sure you don't hate science... except when it's telling you to do something you don't like or proving your religous fairy tales are false.
Wow, I must have missed the peer-reviewed paper that proves God doesn't exist. Could you provide a link?

Forum List

Back