Candi CdeBaca, Denver councilwoman, wants to tax white owned businesses more and give that money to black and brown owned businesses.

I think Hispanics need to have a tax levied against them. We'll call it the 'science and technology tax'. It will be levied against people who are not, but have used white inventions. Little things, like electricity, flight, computers, telephone, television, automobile, plumbing, clean water, heat, air conditioning, vaccines, etc etc etc.

Last edited:
white owned businesses should be taxed extra and redistributed to black owned businesses.
I propose a compromise: Not all white businesses, just tennis shoe snatch-n-grabs, malt liquor outlets, and fried chicken hubs.

Ok then don't cry when the whites close up shop and leave then you're city goes to complete shit because it's overrun with blacks.

You'd think blacks would appreciate whites more. In the vast majority of areas in America all the nicest, most productive, clean, safe areas are ones where it's mostly white or all white.

Sure there are shitty white areas but almost all the entirely black areas suck.

Call me crazy here, but isn't racism supposed to be bad? Or do blacks get a pass on racism?

Forum List

Back