Candy Crowley Part II

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Dec 23, 2009
Middle class, suburban ghetto.
Lester Holt is a disgrace. I turned the debate off. Hopefully Trump will not succumb the way Romney did but I ain't waiting around to find out.
Holt dishonestly framed his economic question with an out of context, dishonest line about six years of job growth and when he framed his race question with cops shooting blacks that's when I turned it off.

Lester Holt is a disgrace. I turned the debate off. Hopefully Trump will not succumb the way Romney did but I ain't waiting around to find out.
Holt dishonestly framed his economic question with an out of context, dishonest line about six years of job growth and when he framed his race question with cops shooting blacks that's when I turned it off.

That's okay. Trump beat it back.

This is why I keep saying do NOT use media figures to moderate debates. There are so many capable, neutral moderators we could pick from business, the military you name it. Quit bringing these biased media figures in to skew debates. I wouldn't pick Sean Hannity as a moderator even though I'm sure he would make Trump look great.

That was Clinton's best. Not Trumps though. He didn't lose ground and he's a quick study. Looking forward to next debate.

Holt is a republican, and Trump lied and said he's a Democrat.

Trump barrelled right over him.

Interesting point is that Clinton won on frivolous topics but Trump won on the important ones.

I couldn't believe it when Holt started the show out with such a (mis)leading question. He may have done better but what 6 years of record growth was he talking about? 1.5% is a record but not in a good way. Leftists don't live in real space/time.

I couldn't believe it when Holt started the show out with such a (mis)leading question. He may have done better but what 6 years of record growth was he talking about? 1.5% is a record but not in a good way. Leftists don't live in real space/time.

I'm happy he did it.

Unlike the shrinking reaction Romney showed Candy Crowley, Trump steamrolled right over Lester.

NBC is News Backs Clinton. It is like Korea's channel 9. You hear what they want you to hear.

Yet NBC hosted DJT’s TV show for 11 years. And will do so again next year.
A tv show, and a debate are 2 different things. All over Trump, but not one question to Hillary about Benghazi, e-mails, health, Clinton cash, no fact checking, nothing. Next debate should have an unbiased moderator.

NBC is News Backs Clinton. It is like Korea's channel 9. You hear what they want you to hear.

Yet NBC hosted DJT’s TV show for 11 years. And will do so again next year.
A tv show, and a debate are 2 different things. All over Trump, but not one question to Hillary about Benghazi, e-mails, health, Clinton cash, no fact checking, nothing. Next debate should have an unbiased moderator.

Benghazi happened prior to the last election, it’s been investigated what 9 times by various government panels and agencies; all came up empty. E-mails were touched on last night. Health? Yeah, how is Trump’s health…he’s never released much in that department. Clinton Cash? A movie. They’d just as soon ask about Sully. Clinton did check her facts. Every one she threw stuck to Donald like glue.

Next debate should have two qualified persons present. Unfortunately that would mean we would need an extra podium since Trump obviously isn’t one of them.

Benghazi happened on Hitlery's watch, and she looked the families of the dead right in the eye and lied. I would have asked why she lied to them when e-mails prove she knew it had nothing to do with a video.

Clinton Cash is a documentary on the Clinton's taking cash for favor. I would have asked her why Saudi and other Muslim leaders gave her millions and millions. and why she didn't disclose the millions she got from Putin for our uranium mines, and why she thought it was a good idea to sell Russia our uranium mines considering we know what uranium is used for. Sully has nothing to do with pay to play. Clinton's pay to play is a valid concern of voters.

I'd ask if she still thinks it was a good idea to overthrow our ally in Egypt, and place the terrorist group, the Muslim Brotherhood in charge. If Egypt didn't think it was a good idea, why did she? I would ask her why she wants to fly planeloads of Muslim migrants here considering the mess it has caused France and Germany. Why she wants to fast track the Muslims being bought here by 550%, considering the deadly attacks we are now living with. And why she feels the need to carry out UN quotas.

Trump's health is good enough that he doesn't have to be tossed in a van, helped up stairs, coughing up fur balls or seizing on the campaign trail. Her health is questionable, yet wasn't questioned by NBC. I would ask her if she has been suffering from pneumonia for over a year now...

Next debate should have Lou Dobbs as moderator. What is good for the gander is good for the goose.

Forum List

Back