Candy Crowley Part II

Is Trump debating Lester Holt or Hillary? Good God.
Both.

gmc14500920160927081400.jpg

Lester Holt is a disgrace. I turned the debate off. Hopefully Trump will not succumb the way Romney did but I ain't waiting around to find out.
Holt dishonestly framed his economic question with an out of context, dishonest line about six years of job growth and when he framed his race question with cops shooting blacks that's when I turned it off.
Holt is a republican, and Trump lied and said he's a Democrat.
Holt's republicanism is obviously on paper. He's Republican just like Geraldo and Colin Powell are Republican.

Lester Holt is a disgrace. I turned the debate off. Hopefully Trump will not succumb the way Romney did but I ain't waiting around to find out.
Holt dishonestly framed his economic question with an out of context, dishonest line about six years of job growth and when he framed his race question with cops shooting blacks that's when I turned it off.

Trump barrelled right over him.
I disagree but that's not the point. Holt framed questions with biased errors.

I couldn't believe it when Holt started the show out with such a (mis)leading question. He may have done better but what 6 years of record growth was he talking about? 1.5% is a record but not in a good way. Leftists don't live in real space/time.

I'm happy he did it.

Unlike the shrinking reaction Romney showed Candy Crowley, Trump steamrolled right over Lester.
Maybe Trump did. I didn't stick around to find out.

Benghazi happened prior to the last election, it’s been investigated what 9 times by various government panels and agencies; all came up empty.

Just like all the other bogus investigations surrounding Clinton, the Obama administration is absolutely corrupt to the bone, so no surprise there.

Forum List

Back