Can't prove it (maybe) but do you believe vote fraud was rampant in some states b4 2020?

do you believe vote fraud was rampant in some states b4 2020?

• N

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • probably

• wouldn't surprise me at all

• something weird like that is definitely going on

• uncertain (or..?)

• Total voters
If the exiting Vice President gets to override the states and pick the next President, you would never see another Republican
Indeed it is important and necessary that those in office do not overstep their constitutional authority. There is no authority given the President of the Senate to override the will of the Senate or Congress as a whole.

What Patriots were asking for that day was not unreasonable. They didn't want Pence to override the election or pick the next President. They just wanted him to delay the certification until investigations into election irregularities were completed. But Pence knew, as they did not, that he had no authority and shouldn't have authority to do that for the same reason SCOTUS stopped the stupid 'hanging chads' recount in 2000.

Had SCOTUS not stopped that recount and certification of that vote been delayed, it also would have set a horrible precedent for all future elections as well as handicap the incoming President who needed to set up his staff and cabinet and be ready to govern on Day 1.

They just wanted him to delay the certification until investigations into election irregularities were completed.

Jan 6 was two weeks before the inauguration on Jan 20
What issue was a delay going to resolve?
You could delay 20 years and Trump voters would still not be satisfied

All the states had certified the election results as Constitutionally required.

I won't rag on VP Pence. I think he is basically a good man caught in an impossible situation. I believe he is correct that he did not have constitutional or any other authority to override the will of Congress and had he done so it would have set a precedent for future elections that would haunt us into the next century. If he had don't you think the odds are good that Kamala would refuse to certify the 2024 election if the Republican wins?
not have constitutional or any other authority to override the will of Congress
There you have it folks, straight from the Marxists/Demofascists mouth, that it was the Bitch Nancy Piglosi who forced the big steal and not the authority of the Will of the People. Thanks for playing...

There you have it folks, straight from the Marxists/Demofascists mouth, that it was the Bitch Nancy Piglosi who forced the big steal and not the authority of the Will of the People. Thanks for playing...
Sorry but I did not say that. And why you would quote my post when you say it is perplexing.

I won't rag on VP Pence. I think he is basically a good man caught in an impossible situation. I believe he is correct that he did not have constitutional or any other authority to override the will of Congress and had he done so it would have set a precedent for future elections that would haunt us into the next century. If he had don't you think the odds are good that Kamala would refuse to certify the 2024 election if the Republican wins?

sigh... how naive you are!

Do you think she will not do that anyway?

And I am still against Pence. Your post here did not change my mind or even make me think twice about it. Technically, we can blame open borders and all the other insanity we've had under Potato.. on him. He has a lot of nerve (essentially) primarying Trump

100% of people who voted here said

YES

Wow... I know it's not a big number of respondents but... I thought there would be at least 1

you know... useful idiot...

:)

Forum List

Back