Can't wait to see how the Democrats respond to this latest Obama bombshell...

Yeah, much more important than actually paying attention to the mission you have just sent a group of our best fighters into, which apparently isn't that f*cking interesting to this *sshole president.

I guess he just didn't have the time for this mundane sh*t of being C&C.

Isn't that pretty much obies MO though? I sent others so why the f*ck worry about them, I need time to play cards and write a speech claiming credit for it.

They did the work he wasn't interested in, but he sure as hell took the credit for. Kinda like he has done with everything his entire life. He's never done a thing but takes the credit in the end.

Maybe he was playing with Jintao and Putin!!!

Are you f*cking retarded or something? Seriously let me know if you aren't capable of a functional thought so I can move you to the moron section of rdean and the rest of the illiterates that can somehow find a keyboard and not say a f*cking single thing worth hearing.

dood u r stoopid

Just say Rodeo Clown and the resident KOOKS go apeshit LMFAO..

As to that information, it's sick and doesn't surprise me what so ever.. He's a piece of shit.

Obama himself modeled an Obama mask in 2007. He must be racist. Republicans have been ridiculed far worse, but the NAACP and other loud mouths don't care if a Republican minority is getting picked on. It's only wrong if the target is liberal.

I am not in the least surprised that he couldn't concern himself with an important mission being carried out by the brave SEALS. It took long enough for Obama to even grant approval. Don't know what his hesitation was, maybe he didn't like going after a Muslim. It must have been too hard for him to watch, so his aides distracted him with cards.

He has acted completely detached on many issues. So much has gone wrong and he sits back and lets others take the blame and only rushes in to grab credit if the polls show people are happy about certain things. And his fans never catch on - or don't care since they can't focus on anything but color.

Last edited:
I have no use for the man. I think he's a jackass and he stinks as POTUS.

Hell. He jetted off to his fundraiser in Vegas while his consulate in Libya was attacked.

That right there should tell everyone eveything they need to know about Barak Hussein Obama.

You guys have a weird definition of "bombshell".

You're right -- this really isn't surprising. This President has a long history of refusing to do his job.

This simply shows that the doesn't know a thing about military tactics and I don't he really cares all that much about the mission.

Obama is president. Everybody else just does their jobs and let's him know how it went. That's how he deals with just about everything. This is why I cannot stand it when he says "I got Bin Laden". He was barely involved in getting him.

These 'scandals' are getting weaker and more pathetic.

Nope. This only illustrates just how accurate his detractors have been. You are used to defending a careless and disengaged president from critics. You don't seem to mind a guy that talks a big game but never delivers because of his own negligence.

Nope. This only illustrates just how accurate his detractors have been. You are used to defending a careless and disengaged president from critics. You don't seem to mind a guy that talks a big game but never delivers because of his own negligence.

Who are you talking about and who are you talking to? You have absolutely no credibility when it comes to the President.

Last edited:

Who are you talking about and who are you talking to? You have absolutely no credibility when it comes to the President.

Bull Shit!!!!

Would you rather have someone in office that took care of business or someone who isn't interested enough to pay attention during the most important few hrs of his presidency? Americans' lives were at stake.

Clearly it doesn't matter to you. I'm not being critical of him simply because I don't like him. I'm being critical because I've known all along what he was like and all of this only comes out in drips and drabs. You figure one of his speeches can cover up all of his flaws.

You guys have a weird definition of "bombshell".

You're right -- this really isn't surprising. This President has a long history of refusing to do his job.

This simply shows that the doesn't know a thing about military tactics and I don't he really cares all that much about the mission.

Obama is president. Everybody else just does their jobs and let's him know how it went. That's how he deals with just about everything. This is why I cannot stand it when he says "I got Bin Laden". He was barely involved in getting him.
And for all his and the left's previous criticism of Bush for not "getting bin Laden"...Obama had to sleep on the decision. :cool:

Obama is clueless and incompetent.

Ohio Republicans Think Romney Killed Osama Bin Laden

Republicans think Mitt Romney killed Bin Laden.
Not sure where the 15% number comes from -- it's not in the poll. The Poll results say 6% ( :lmao: ).

Just more idiot progressives lying, is all. And you believed it. Moron.

That is still bad. Look at how many right wingers thought we were fighting in Iraq because they attacked us on 9/11. During the 2004 election, the percentage who thought this was scary.

Forum List

Back