Can't wait to see how the Democrats respond to this latest Obama bombshell...

Bush didn't get Bin Laden. What he did do was to attack a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, kill a mess of completely innocent Iraqis and cause the deaths of 4000 troops, (That's 4 Americans x 1000 Americans).

President Bush didn't do that on his own, he had help from the 535 morons in Congress that gave him the authority to do it.

After posting several damning videos this week and watching the libs on USMB absolutely lose their fuck'n minds while trying to scramble for any lie which would spin the indisputable truth - it should be entertaining as hell to watch them chase their tails over this bombshell:

Barack Obama could not sit in the situation room during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden. During the most important event in his presidency, he went to another room to play cards with a few members of his staff.

Un-fucking-believable. What kind of leader leaves the room during something that crucial? The man crows about "killing Bin Laden" and not only was it NOT him (it was the Seals), but he couldn't even be bothered to sit through the operation to provide the leadership which is his responsibility. Apparently he found doing his job "too boring" and was instead more consumed by a fascinating game of Spades. Then again, as one very bright American already stated, maybe Obama couldn't sit through it all because of an internal conflict - being that he hates America and is a muslim and all. Maybe Spades was a way to try to get his mind off of his inner turmoil?

The Stunning Thing Obamas Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid | Video | TheBlaze.com
It's because they din't actually kill Sammy, but took him alive. And Barry didn't want to be there, otherwise he would have had to openly lie to the merrucan peeps.

Eyep..right at this moment he's with Elvis, Jim Morrison, Amelia Earhart and the Lindhberg baby gnoshing on Beluga Caviar and some Dom while sitting around the Ark of the Covenant under a flying saucer in Area 51.

So tell us, why is there ZERO proof that he's dead? The merrucans laid out saddam's sons, all the baddies they killed in iraq, we watched saddam hang... yet, nothing on Sammy? Fuck man, any more gullible than that and you stop breathing.

Explain why this is a bombshell.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

After posting several damning videos this week and watching the libs on USMB absolutely lose their fuck'n minds while trying to scramble for any lie which would spin the indisputable truth - it should be entertaining as hell to watch them chase their tails over this bombshell:

Barack Obama could not sit in the situation room during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden. During the most important event in his presidency, he went to another room to play cards with a few members of his staff.

Un-fucking-believable. What kind of leader leaves the room during something that crucial? The man crows about "killing Bin Laden" and not only was it NOT him (it was the Seals), but he couldn't even be bothered to sit through the operation to provide the leadership which is his responsibility. Apparently he found doing his job "too boring" and was instead more consumed by a fascinating game of Spades. Then again, as one very bright American already stated, maybe Obama couldn't sit through it all because of an internal conflict - being that he hates America and is a muslim and all. Maybe Spades was a way to try to get his mind off of his inner turmoil?

The Stunning Thing Obamas Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid | Video | TheBlaze.com

a picture is worth a thousand words... what seems to be missing in this picture ??? Your false accusation I would say of them playing cards in another room ... don't ya just pointing out a liar like little misguided puppy here ...

Attachments

• $pakistan-friend-foe.jpg
    $pakistan-friend-foe.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Honestly, a smart one, issue the orders then get out the way of those that have to carry them out. Let's be realistic here, once he gave the green light to the operation what else was there for him to contribute? After all he knows absolutely nothing about military operations so all he would have been doing at best is watching the action and at worst second guessing the people that know what they're doing.

Obviously you don't understand the definition of "leader" or "leadership".
I understand how the definitions of the civilian authority, operational command and tactical command map to the situation under discussion, something you appear to be ignoring or unaware of.

One of the core principles of leadership is to be involved in the operation you just gave the go-ahead for. After all, your ass is on the line, isn't it?
Your assertion is what? That the President needs to be looking over the shoulder of the Operational Commander so he can play arm-chair general ? The President's ass is on the line whether he's sitting in the Operational Command Center or not.

I can understand if everything that is going on is above your head, but isn't it the president's job to learn mission planning and know the details before you give the go ahead?
It's the President's job to make the DECISION to green light the military operation, we would hope that he makes that DECISION based on a good understanding of the risks and challenges involved but that isn't what we're talking about here, we're talking about what we want him to be doing once the green light has been given and the last thing anybody wants is the President tugging at the Operational Commander's shirt sleeves, it's a "we'll call you if we need you Mr. President" situation.

Stop and think for a moment, if you were the Operational Commander would you want the President looking over your shoulder during an operation like this one? I know I wouldn't , all I would want to know is that he was available to pick up the phone if I needed to call him to make a decision that is one the civilian authority has the sole authority to make.

I don't think you can say "the President's ass is on the line" while discussing a military operation he's watching from the White House.

Explain why this is a bombshell.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

That is such bullshit!

Spades quite common for people of all races in the military.

I understand how the definitions of the civilian authority, operational command and tactical command map to the situation under discussion, something you appear to be ignoring or unaware of.

Your assertion is what? That the President needs to be looking over the shoulder of the Operational Commander so he can play arm-chair general ? The President's ass is on the line whether he's sitting in the Operational Command Center or not.

I can understand if everything that is going on is above your head, but isn't it the president's job to learn mission planning and know the details before you give the go ahead?
It's the President's job to make the DECISION to green light the military operation, we would hope that he makes that DECISION based on a good understanding of the risks and challenges involved but that isn't what we're talking about here, we're talking about what we want him to be doing once the green light has been given and the last thing anybody wants is the President tugging at the Operational Commander's shirt sleeves, it's a "we'll call you if we need you Mr. President" situation.

Stop and think for a moment, if you were the Operational Commander would you want the President looking over your shoulder during an operation like this one? I know I wouldn't , all I would want to know is that he was available to pick up the phone if I needed to call him to make a decision that is one the civilian authority has the sole authority to make.

I don't think you can say "the President's ass is on the line" while discussing a military operation he's watching from the White House.

Ummm... the Commander in Chief is ultimately responsible (as in he cannot delegate that responsibility) to We The People in the event of a mission failure, so yes I can say his "ass is on the line" in the context in which it was said. I didn't say his LIFE was on the line......

... and please spare me the "but, but this President constantly passes the buck" comments, I already know he does, I'm speaking from the standpoint of the way things are supposed to work.

Ummm... the Commander in Chief is ultimately responsible (as in he cannot delegate that responsibility) to We The People in the event of a mission failure, so yes I can say his "ass is on the line" in the context in which it was said. I didn't say his LIFE was on the line......

... and please spare me the "but, but this President constantly passes the buck" comments, I already know he does, I'm speaking from the standpoint of the way things are supposed to work.

His ass was literally safe and sound in a chair, that's why it's stupid to choose that phrase to describe the situation.

His ass was literally safe and sound in a chair, that's why it's stupid to choose that phrase to describe the situation.

Thank you for your opinion on phraseology, I'll be sure to give it due and proper consideration before completely disregarding it.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
Ohio Republicans Think Romney Killed Osama Bin Laden

Republicans think Mitt Romney killed Bin Laden.

I'm still waiting for USMB Republicans to say, "Oh, but he did".

Don't hold your breath.

You pinheads start so many false rumors and blame them on us. There are too many to count.

All Obama is concerned about is his image. His administration is bound to fuck up due to the lack of restraint or command and control and his usual reaction is to start a publicity campaign to counter it. He has zero credibility with other world leaders because they have inside sources to tell them the real situation.

it is a shame and a mockery for the nation that

the biggest gutsy call that night by obama was

blind-nil

it is a shame and a mockery for the nation that

the biggest gutsy call that night by obama was

blind-nil

:lol: Ok, that's funny!

Honestly, a smart one, issue the orders then get out the way of those that have to carry them out. Let's be realistic here, once he gave the green light to the operation what else was there for him to contribute? After all he knows absolutely nothing about military operations so all he would have been doing at best is watching the action and at worst second guessing the people that know what they're doing.

One of the core principles of leadership is to be involved in the operation you just gave the go-ahead for. After all, your ass is on the line, isn't it?

That's where you lose it. Obama is "Commander In Chief". Do you. Understand what that entails?

What happens if a decision has to be made right now? You don't have time to call him and fill him in. The clock is ticking. Somebody would have to make a call in his place that could effect his political situation Or people's lives. You would think he'd want to be there to make that decision. There's a difference between looking over someone's shoulder and remaining active in the process. Why was he there if he wasn't interested in the mission? He sure as fuck showed interest once it was a success.

I've participated in real world operations like this. There is a way to lead and not get in the way. It assures those who you lead that you are competent. Without that there is a lack of respect that develops. My bet is his own people talk about him behind his back. It's inevitable.

Last edited:

That's where you lose it. Obama is "Commander In Chief". Do you. Understand what that entails?
Yes, I've already explained what that responsibility is in what I believe is sufficient detail , is there something you require clarification on?

What happens if a decision has to be made right now? You don't have time to call him and fill him in.
We both understand that we're talking about enormous geographical separation as well as decision making authority between tactical command, operational command and the civilian authority, right? What scenario do you envision that the President is going to be required to make a snap decision based on real-time tactical information (that he's not even going to be able to grasp fully) ? The case you and others are trying to make (in order to score petty partisan political points) is that the President was completely disconnected from the operational realities in this case which is a baseless (and frankly ludicrous) assumption. I realize he has demonstrated repeatedly that he is less than competent but what you're attempting to assert that he's a complete and utter MORON, he'd have to be not to understand that if the mission went awry it would be a pretty safe bet that his re-election chances were somewhere south of NIL.

The rational assumption in the absence of facts to the contrary is that the President was advised by the chain of command (which includes Secretary of Defense) and his own staff that his presence was neither required nor conducive to operational success. Now you can second guess EVERY ONE of those people without knowing all the facts but personally I think it's foolish.

I've participated in real world operations like this. There is a way to lead and not get in the way.
Yes there is and that's what I'm trying to point out to you, leadership doesn't require hanging over the shoulder of those that you lead once you've given them their marching orders, one of the key components of leadership is the ability to delegate authority properly.

It assures those who you lead that you are competent. Without that there is a lack of respect that develops.
I think it's a pretty safe bet that had already been established with respect to President Obama's leadership long before this mission took place. It's also a pretty safe bet that honorable commanders aren't about to let the public know their personal feelings on the subject.

My bet is his own people talk about him behind his back. It's inevitable.
Speculation on your part .... :dunno:

Last edited:

Yes, I've already explained what that responsibility is in what I believe is sufficient detail , is there something you require clarification on?

We both understand that we're talking about enormous geographical separation as well as decision making authority between tactical command, operational command and the civilian authority, right? What scenario do you envision that the President is going to be required to make a snap decision based on real-time tactical information (that he's not even going to be able to grasp fully) ? The case you and others are trying to make (in order to score petty partisan political points) is that the President was completely disconnected from the operational realities in this case which is a baseless (and frankly ludicrous) assumption. I realize he has demonstrated repeatedly that he is less than competent but what you're attempting to assert that he's a complete and utter MORON, he'd have to be not to understand that if the mission went awry it would be a pretty safe bet that his re-election chances were somewhere south of NIL.

The rational assumption in the absence of facts to the contrary is that the President was advised by the chain of command (which includes Secretary of Defense) and his own staff that his presence was neither required nor conducive to operational success. Now you can second guess EVERY ONE of those people without knowing all the facts but personally I think it's foolish.

Yes there is and that's what I'm trying to point out to you, leadership doesn't require hanging over the shoulder of those that you lead once you've given them their marching orders, one of the key components of leadership is the ability to delegate authority properly.

It assures those who you lead that you are competent. Without that there is a lack of respect that develops.
I think it's a pretty safe bet that had already been established with respect to President Obama's leadership long before this mission took place. It's also a pretty safe bet that honorable commanders aren't about to let the public know their personal feelings on the subject.

My bet is his own people talk about him behind his back. It's inevitable.
Speculation on your part .... :dunno:

Not speculation. Anyone who has ever been in a position of responsibility knows this.

BTW, if Obama is in charge who's telling him he doesn't need to be around? If I was in charge I would fire the SOB that said that. Some things are too important to leave up to others to deal with. Course in Obama's case that would be justifiable. However, I only feel that way because he decided to keep Bush's people in charge till after the mission was complete. I don't think the folks he replaced them with are at all competent.

FYI, any General, soldier, or military member, that is openly critical of Obama has been told already that charges will be brought against them under UCMJ regulations.

Forum List

Back