Can't wait to see how the Democrats respond to this latest Obama bombshell...

You guys have a weird definition of "bombshell".

You're right -- this really isn't surprising. This President has a long history of refusing to do his job.

You say although Bin Laden ran around like a spring chicken during the Bush administration after committing the worst act of terrorism in history.

Bush didn't get Bin Laden. What he did do was to attack a country that had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11, kill a mess of completely innocent Iraqis and cause the deaths of 4000 troops, (That's 4 Americans x 1000 Americans).

President Barack Obama, said during the debates he was going to kill Osama Bin Laden. That's one of many promises he kept.

And I, for one, am damn glad he did.

You folks however, are looking for any way to crap on that accomplishment. That victory.

Because that's what it is..and nothing you people are going to do is ever going to change that.
Considering he was playing cards when it happened...how much credit does he deserve?

And he had to sleep on the decision. Really? What the hell was there to consider? :cool:

Explain why this is a bombshell.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.
Considering you just posted what you did, I'd say you have no call to be calling other people stupid.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Chess 'a white man's game.' You LMAO!

The history of chess spans some 1500 years. The earliest predecessor of the game probably originated in India, before the 6th century AD. From India, the game spread to Persia. When the Arabs conquered Persia, chess was taken up by the Muslim world and subsequently spread to Southern Europe. In Europe, chess evolved into roughly its current form in the 15th century. In the second half of the 19th century, modern chess tournament play began, and the first World Chess Championship was held in 1886. The 20th century saw great leaps forward in chess theory and the establishment of the World Chess Federation (FIDE). Developments in the 21st century include use of computers for analysis, which originated in the 1970s with the first programmed chess games on the market. Online gaming appeared in the mid-1990s.

History of chess - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Careful there. Don't shit and fall back in it.

That is still bad. Look at how many right wingers thought we were fighting in Iraq because they attacked us on 9/11. During the 2004 election, the percentage who thought this was scary.
What's REALLY scary is the number of liberals who think Obama's doing a great job. :cool:

Low information voters are complicit in the fucking-up of this nation.

Pretty poor deflection, but what is expected of you.
Speaking of low-information voters...

What's REALLY scary is the number of liberals who think Obama's doing a great job. :cool:

Low information voters are complicit in the fucking-up of this nation.

Seems every day more and more liberals are coming out against Obama.

Anyone with any grey matter between their ears is worried about what's going on in Washington while Obama fucks off day in and day out.

Liberals, Obama at Odds Over NSA Programs - US News and World Report
And the only thing USMB libs criticize him for is not being far enough to the left. :cuckoo:

Shows you how far and how radical that party has become, doesn't it Dave? That part has gone so far off the political tracks, they actually believe being centrist (ie standing firmly in line with the Constitution) makes you "radical" :cuckoo:

Seems every day more and more liberals are coming out against Obama.

Anyone with any grey matter between their ears is worried about what's going on in Washington while Obama fucks off day in and day out.

Liberals, Obama at Odds Over NSA Programs - US News and World Report
And the only thing USMB libs criticize him for is not being far enough to the left. :cuckoo:

Shows you how far and how radical that party has become, doesn't it Dave? That part has gone so far off the political tracks, they actually believe being centrist (ie standing firmly in line with the Constitution) makes you "radical" :cuckoo:
Indeed. DHS has determined that I, a small-government-supporting Christian conservative veteran, am a potential domestic terrorist. Obamacare says that my family, which has tobacco use and a veteran who deployed overseas, should be visited by Brown Shirts to make sure my children aren't at risk.

Progressives are fascists. There is no credible argument against this basic fact.

And how many leftwingers would sign a petition to allow abortions in the 4th trimester?

What does that have to do with what I said? You are really losing it.

For every example of stupidity you try to focus on from the right I can illustrate several examples from the left. That's what it has to do wit it.

You are unable to stay on the subject, so you bring up abortion? Pretty pathetic, you are losing it.

Pretty poor deflection, but what is expected of you.
Speaking of low-information voters...

You speak freely, and openly about people you do not even know, a sure sign of low intelligence.

Ahhh. But it's different...somehow...it just is, dammit!!...when you do it, right?

I speak openly and freely about whatever I want to. Let's list the things you can do about it:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

3. Pretend you're smarter than me.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

After posting several damning videos this week and watching the libs on USMB absolutely lose their fuck'n minds while trying to scramble for any lie which would spin the indisputable truth - it should be entertaining as hell to watch them chase their tails over this bombshell:

Barack Obama could not sit in the situation room during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden. During the most important event in his presidency, he went to another room to play cards with a few members of his staff.

Un-fucking-believable. What kind of leader leaves the room during something that crucial? The man crows about "killing Bin Laden" and not only was it NOT him (it was the Seals), but he couldn't even be bothered to sit through the operation to provide the leadership which is his responsibility. Apparently he found doing his job "too boring" and was instead more consumed by a fascinating game of Spades. Then again, as one very bright American already stated, maybe Obama couldn't sit through it all because of an internal conflict - being that he hates America and is a muslim and all. Maybe Spades was a way to try to get his mind off of his inner turmoil?

The Stunning Thing Obamas Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid | Video | TheBlaze.com

If he did leave it was because it wasn't really OBL. But the SEALS were really in danger so that doesn't excuse his leaving. On the other hand there wasn't much he could do by watching his dangerous political stunt.

Considering you just posted what you did, I'd say you have no call to be calling other people stupid.

Must admit that the liberal left has a special talent for posting pure BS.

Last edited:

Must admit that the liberal left has a special talent for posting pure BS.

Talent -- or indoctrination.

I had a thought that I find interesting.

Supposedly Obama sent the seal team in because he didn't want to just blow up the compound because there would be no proof left if it were OBL.

Yet they went in and executed a man, according to orders in my opinion, and yet no one has seen a picture or any evidence it was OBL. So why didn't Obama just use his favorite vehicle for killing the drone? Or in fact it wasn't OBL and there is no evidence.

And if it were OBL where was the retaliation?

Last edited:
When it comes to fantasies concerning our President, gullible hardly touches on their naivete. Can anyone guess what these childish souls will believe next? Guesses anyone? Let's see, Obama didn't really beat Romney in 2012, it's all a media virtual reality show. Boys and girls, I have to tell you about some wonderful swamp land and the promise of a great fortune. Don't hesitate all will be lost. Call now 1-800 there's one born every minute.

"...Ideology makes men fight for their servitude as stubbornly as though it were their salvation." Deleuze/Guattari

When it comes to fantasies concerning our President, gullible hardly touches on their naivete. Can anyone guess what these childish souls will believe next? Guesses anyone? Let's see, Obama didn't really beat Romney in 2012, it's all a media virtual reality show. Boys and girls, I have to tell you about some wonderful swamp land and the promise of a great fortune. Don't hesitate all will be lost. Call now 1-800 there's one born every minute.

"...Ideology makes men fight for their servitude as stubbornly as though it were their salvation." Deleuze/Guattari

I think you need to snap back into reality.

Don't give Obama more credit than he deserves.

It's clear that he has a, shall we say, hand off approach to leadership. This story is no surprise to anyone with an open mind.

Forum List

Back