Can't wait to see how the Democrats respond to this latest Obama bombshell...

Speaking of low-information voters...

You speak freely, and openly about people you do not even know, a sure sign of low intelligence.

Ahhh. But it's different...somehow...it just is, dammit!!...when you do it, right?

I speak openly and freely about whatever I want to. Let's list the things you can do about it:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

3. Pretend you're smarter than me.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

There is no pretending, you are one of the jokes of the board.

You speak freely, and openly about people you do not even know, a sure sign of low intelligence.

Ahhh. But it's different...somehow...it just is, dammit!!...when you do it, right?

I speak openly and freely about whatever I want to. Let's list the things you can do about it:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

Oooh, another self-appointed Board Spokesman. I suggest you send a note to Admin demanding that as your user title.

Meanwhile, I see you've chose to go with #4.

When it comes to fantasies concerning our President, gullible hardly touches on their naivete

I hear ya. It's not a real scandal, like whether a President left with permission thirty some years earlier when the Vietnam war was dying down, or how he got a DUI twenty some years earlier when he'd admitted he had a drinking problem, why Halliburton got contracts they were the only company qualified to bid on. Remember the one where a soccer mom who was known across DC to be a CIA agent was "outed" as something everyone knew?

I for one am glad to hear a reasonable perspective from a liberal who's concern is not protecting their party but making sure any scandals are straight up legit worth pursuing. It's not your fault every rumor of a Republican is worth following up on and no proof of a Democrat is worth mentioning. Just luck.

Ummm... the Commander in Chief is ultimately responsible (as in he cannot delegate that responsibility) to We The People in the event of a mission failure, so yes I can say his "ass is on the line" in the context in which it was said. I didn't say his LIFE was on the line......

... and please spare me the "but, but this President constantly passes the buck" comments, I already know he does, I'm speaking from the standpoint of the way things are supposed to work.

His ass was literally safe and sound in a chair, that's why it's stupid to choose that phrase to describe the situation.

Thank you for your opinion on phraseology, I'll be sure to give it due and proper consideration before completely disregarding it.

Have a nice day.

Obama ball licker #3. If the mission failed liberals wouldn't care. Ya'll would claim, it's a phony scandale.

you speak freely, and openly about people you do not even know, a sure sign of low intelligence.

ahhh. But it's different...somehow...it just is, dammit!!...when you do it, right?

I speak openly and freely about whatever i want to. Let's list the things you can do about it:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

there is no pretending, you are one of the jokes of the board.

amen!

ahhh. But it's different...somehow...it just is, dammit!!...when you do it, right?

I speak openly and freely about whatever i want to. Let's list the things you can do about it:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

amen!
Why do you keep running from my question in the GOP debate thread?

What are you afraid of?

When it comes to fantasies concerning our President, gullible hardly touches on their naivete. Can anyone guess what these childish souls will believe next? Guesses anyone? Let's see, Obama didn't really beat Romney in 2012, it's all a media virtual reality show. Boys and girls, I have to tell you about some wonderful swamp land and the promise of a great fortune. Don't hesitate all will be lost. Call now 1-800 there's one born every minute.

"...Ideology makes men fight for their servitude as stubbornly as though it were their salvation." Deleuze/Guattari

You swallowed that swampland shit the first time you voted for Obama.

Has he stopped the sea from rising yet?

When it comes to fantasies concerning our President, gullible hardly touches on their naivete. Can anyone guess what these childish souls will believe next? Guesses anyone? Let's see, Obama didn't really beat Romney in 2012, it's all a media virtual reality show. Boys and girls, I have to tell you about some wonderful swamp land and the promise of a great fortune. Don't hesitate all will be lost. Call now 1-800 there's one born every minute.

"...Ideology makes men fight for their servitude as stubbornly as though it were their salvation." Deleuze/Guattari

And yet buffoons like you won't walk away from your ideology no matter how much the FACTS prove that you're worshipping failure... :cuckoo:

amen!
Why do you keep running from my question in the GOP debate thread?

What are you afraid of?

He's afraid of everyone realizing just how profoundly ignorant he really is.. the irony being, of course, that everyone figures that out a long time ago - his profound ignorance just prevents him from realizing it... :lol:

Explain why this is a bombshell.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Hazel, are you off your meds?

You're a fucking loon, you know that?

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

Sometimes the irony in here is just too freakin' funny.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Da fuq?

Okay, this one is new.

So, here we go:

***** PC ALERT - PC ALERT *****

IF YOU DISCUSS A LIBERAL BLACK PERSON PLAYING THE CARD GAME "SPADES" -- EVEN IF THAT LIBERAL BLACK PERSON IS, IN FACT, PLAYING A GAME OF "SPADES" -- YOU ARE A RACIST. EVIDENTLY IT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS GAME IS ASSOCIATED WITH BLACK INMATES, EVEN IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A FREAKIN' THING.

PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE LIST OF UNACCEPTABLE WORDS.

IT'S OKAY IF YOU SAY IT ABOUT A CONSERVATIVE BLACK PERSON, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, THEY'RE JUST TOMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Last edited:

1. Impotently bitch.

2. Whine powerlessly.

4. All of the above.

I pick #4. You?

Oooh, another self-appointed Board Spokesman. I suggest you send a note to Admin demanding that as your user title.

At least you do not deny it.

Like most progressives, you're unable to grasp the difference between opinion and fact. Don't feel bad; it's a common trait among people who are driven solely by emotion. "I really really REALLY want it to be true, so it is!!" Magical thinking. Believing that your wishes influence reality.

Reality, however, is unimpressed with your wishful thinking.

I know you will be unable to grasp any of these simple concepts.

Ridiculous.

Spades is a military game, not a prison game.

Like most progressives, you're unable to grasp the difference between opinion and fact. Don't feel bad; it's a common trait among people who are driven solely by emotion. "I really really REALLY want it to be true, so it is!!" Magical thinking. Believing that your wishes influence reality.

Reality, however, is unimpressed with your wishful thinking.

I know you will be unable to grasp any of these simple concepts.

true

that is why we witnessed such an outrage when Zimmerman was found not guilty

they just could not believe that the state could not win basing its case

on

maybes

could have been

or it is possible

but we see it so many times over and over again

the feds just lost a case on the east coast the judge said

the feds claim was "laughable"

go figure

These 'scandals' are getting weaker and more pathetic.

Nope. This only illustrates just how accurate his detractors have been. You are used to defending a careless and disengaged president from critics. You don't seem to mind a guy that talks a big game but never delivers because of his own negligence.

Who are you talking about and who are you talking to? You have absolutely no credibility when it comes to the President.

From the great minds who thought electing a junior senator to the highest political office was a good idea.

Forum List

Back