Can't wait to see how the Democrats respond to this latest Obama bombshell...

Nope. This only illustrates just how accurate his detractors have been. You are used to defending a careless and disengaged president from critics. You don't seem to mind a guy that talks a big game but never delivers because of his own negligence.

Who are you talking about and who are you talking to? You have absolutely no credibility when it comes to the President.

From the great minds who thought electing a junior senator to the highest political office was a good idea.

The majority if intelligent Americans did it twice. Get over it.

Nothing racists about playing spades, but, spin at will. If this is the stupid shit that makes you alls day, have at it.

New rule: Every president from this day forward must personally witness every minute of every military mission carried out under his or her administration. If he or she does not do so, it will be considered a scandal of massive proportions. The wing-nuts say so.

After posting several damning videos this week and watching the libs on USMB absolutely lose their fuck'n minds while trying to scramble for any lie which would spin the indisputable truth - it should be entertaining as hell to watch them chase their tails over this bombshell:

Barack Obama could not sit in the situation room during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden. During the most important event in his presidency, he went to another room to play cards with a few members of his staff.

Un-fucking-believable. What kind of leader leaves the room during something that crucial? The man crows about "killing Bin Laden" and not only was it NOT him (it was the Seals), but he couldn't even be bothered to sit through the operation to provide the leadership which is his responsibility. Apparently he found doing his job "too boring" and was instead more consumed by a fascinating game of Spades. Then again, as one very bright American already stated, maybe Obama couldn't sit through it all because of an internal conflict - being that he hates America and is a muslim and all. Maybe Spades was a way to try to get his mind off of his inner turmoil?

The Stunning Thing Obamas Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid | Video | TheBlaze.com

No doubt. I posted this topic in response to the Benghazi thread a day or two ago where it was pointed out Obama and fat ass Clinton watched our boys die. The leftist/apologist went nuts.

I also pointed out the chair in the corner of the pic that Obama had to take, not one at center of the table more representative of his position.

All that was missing was a dunce cap,

After posting several damning videos this week and watching the libs on USMB absolutely lose their fuck'n minds while trying to scramble for any lie which would spin the indisputable truth - it should be entertaining as hell to watch them chase their tails over this bombshell:

Barack Obama could not sit in the situation room during the operation to kill Osama Bin Laden. During the most important event in his presidency, he went to another room to play cards with a few members of his staff.

Un-fucking-believable. What kind of leader leaves the room during something that crucial? The man crows about "killing Bin Laden" and not only was it NOT him (it was the Seals), but he couldn't even be bothered to sit through the operation to provide the leadership which is his responsibility. Apparently he found doing his job "too boring" and was instead more consumed by a fascinating game of Spades. Then again, as one very bright American already stated, maybe Obama couldn't sit through it all because of an internal conflict - being that he hates America and is a muslim and all. Maybe Spades was a way to try to get his mind off of his inner turmoil?

The Stunning Thing Obamas Former Bodyman Claims the President Did During Day of Bin Laden Raid | Video | TheBlaze.com

Just like he remains in hiding, er uh on vacation, while Egyptian Christians, Jews, women, and moderate muslims there are slaughtered and Christian places of worship burned. He is too conflicted about his muslim faith. He did sit under Jeremiah Wright for 20 years. But I doubt he got much Bible preached to him in those years. I'm sure he was just following his piece of ass there to soak up all the racist rhetoric as, no doubt, she though he had not been taught enough of it during his foreign upbringing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKGdkqfBICw]Obama: "My Muslim Faith" - YouTube[/ame]

I hear ya. It's not a real scandal, like whether a President left with permission thirty some years earlier when the Vietnam war was dying down, or how he got a DUI twenty some years earlier when he'd admitted he had a drinking problem, why Halliburton got contracts they were the only company qualified to bid on. Remember the one where a soccer mom who was known across DC to be a CIA agent was "outed" as something everyone knew?

Your naivete is fascinating. To my generation, George was a draft dodger, plain and simple. I've never read he was allowed to go awol. May be true but are you familiar RHIP or is that connections. Lots of drunks in the world no biggie. Weird how certain corporations get all these juicy contracts? Your last point is simply wrong but you believe what you want. Oh and source your replies please. No fantasy please.

I hear ya. It's not a real scandal, like whether a President left with permission thirty some years earlier when the Vietnam war was dying down, or how he got a DUI twenty some years earlier when he'd admitted he had a drinking problem, why Halliburton got contracts they were the only company qualified to bid on. Remember the one where a soccer mom who was known across DC to be a CIA agent was "outed" as something everyone knew?

Your naivete is fascinating. To my generation, George was a draft dodger, plain and simple. I've never read he was allowed to go awol. May be true but are you familiar RHIP or is that connections. Lots of drunks in the world no biggie. Weird how certain corporations get all these juicy contracts? Your last point is simply wrong but you believe what you want. Oh and source your replies please. No fantasy please.

[MENTION=5464]midcan5[/MENTION]

Were you drafted?

Last edited:

They will blame on Bush.

:eek: Wow, talk about demonstrating my point. You're way, way beyond living in a "fantasy," you're living in a delusion.

Speaking of which, can you show the link where W went AWOL?

[MENTION=5464]midcan5[/MENTION]

Were you drafted?

If only, clearly we're talking the hard stuff...

/
zebest1.png

this photo is a fake, just like the spade playing spades !! :up:

Explain why this is a bombshell.

If he had been playing Chess, a white man's game, to pass the time while waiting for the mission to start, that would have been okay with the racists.

But since he was playing the card game sometimes associated with black inmates -- then it's "Look what blackie was doing."

BTW -- isn't the Blaze from that friggin' loon Glenn Beck. Please tell us you're not that stupid.

Da fuq?

Okay, this one is new.

So, here we go:

***** PC ALERT - PC ALERT *****

IF YOU DISCUSS A LIBERAL BLACK PERSON PLAYING THE CARD GAME "SPADES" -- EVEN IF THAT LIBERAL BLACK PERSON IS, IN FACT, PLAYING A GAME OF "SPADES" -- YOU ARE A RACIST. EVIDENTLY IT'S COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT THIS GAME IS ASSOCIATED WITH BLACK INMATES, EVEN IF YOU NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A FREAKIN' THING.

PLEASE ADD THIS TO THE LIST OF UNACCEPTABLE WORDS.

IT'S OKAY IF YOU SAY IT ABOUT A CONSERVATIVE BLACK PERSON, BECAUSE AS WE ALL KNOW, THEY'RE JUST TOMS.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Stop it, just stop it. Join the drive to rename the cards: Hearts, triears, diamonds and little shovels. Clubs are too violent and I don't have to tell you how racist is the S word.

How's this bombshell going?

It's tragic really - just like everything else Obama does. In the single most critical national security moment of his administration, he left the room to play a game. He's a fuck'n man-child who has fleeced you ignorant Dumbocrats into giving him luxurious trips to Martha Vineyard, exotic golf outings all over the world several times per week, $26k ball-gowns for his wife, vacations all over the world, and the finest private chefs preparing the most expensive foods - all while you Dumbocrat voters starve and blame the GOP... :lmao:

The man has never held a job in the private sector in his entire life - and it's painfully obvious why. In the real world, you can't leave life-and-death situations to play cards or to shoot hoops on your private basketball court.

Now go worship at you private Obama alter dear and go to sleep angry that the GOP has created such a bad life for you. :eusa_doh:

you'd blow a gasket if Obama had the shites. "bombshell" roflmao

Forum List

Back