Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

South Dakota's First Family, just for Curried Goats

1645642732934.png

Plenty of folks making a lot of white babies in my state.

We like having family reunions here in South Dakota, Curried Goats

Look at all those white folks who are apparently pretty good at reproducing more white folks.

1645642860936.png

1645642884088.png

1645642915838.png

1645642965921.png

Look at all those white folks who are apparently pretty good at reproducing more white folks.

Pictures aren't a refutation of available data. White people as a percentage of the American population went down according to the last census and the prevailing theory is that minorities and immigrants are under counted. 😄
You just keep telling yourself as you rock back and forth, hugging your knees and crying.

😄

Do you know what anecdotal evidence means moron? Go look up population data and get back to me.
It doesn't mean that you're going to change white states. Fuck like the dogs you are, but you're not going to change white states.

I know, you'll have fun trying because, well, it's what you know how to do.

It doesn't mean that you're going to change white states. Fuck like the dogs you are, but you're not going to change white states.

I know, you'll have fun trying because, well, it's what you know how to do.
Moron, we flipped Georgia last election. The largest growing population in Texas are Hispanics. You're a growing minority on an ever shrinking island.
Posted by someone who can't understand what my avatar symbolizes and can't quit crying about it.
I know what a Nazi symbol looks like and others have assumed you're a Nazi as well. What harm is there to me in people assuming your a Nazi even if you aren't one? 😄

More fantasy by you. In my case it's called Estates of Pembroke Shores and they don't let white trash like you pass the guard house. 😄 Not unless you're delivering my ubereats.
Sure it is, slave. Sure it is.

And you're a multimillionaire who just happens to enjoy spending hours and hours at a time in a second rate internet board, spouting racist bullshit.......................why? Because you just haven't anything better to do? Wow! We all just knew you were a pigmented Donald Trump!

Moron, we flipped Georgia last election. The largest growing population in Texas are Hispanics. You're a growing minority on an ever shrinking island.

I know what a Nazi symbol looks like and others have assumed you're a Nazi as well. What harm is there to me in people assuming your a Nazi even if you aren't one? 😄
1645644566279.png

I don't live in a fantasy land like you do where you're going to secede from the union and starve half the population. 😄
And by the time you get around to your genocide plan, there's not going to be any law left in this country. BurnLootMurder is working on making that happen.

And having NO LAW is going to be really fun for us rednecks. We farm folk have acreage and backhoes.

Forum List

Back