Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

I iterate, the fuck was stupid enough to get caught.
Their mistake was believing the country still backed their sort of deplorable racism. Clearly it does not. If you want to advocate that those who share their beliefs live their lives hiding and pretending out of fear of being found out then I can't disagree. That's exactly how white racists deserve to live in their own country. Underground. Like rats. 😄

Their mistake was believing the country still backed their sort of deplorable racism. Clearly it does not. If you want to advocate that those who share their beliefs live their lives hiding and pretending out of fear of being found out then I can't disagree. That's exactly how white racists deserve to live in their own country. Underground. Like rats. 😄
We're pretty open about our honesty here and none of us hides squat.

Anyway, I've got to go shovel the driveway of the 92 year old lady across the street, so I can't allow you to waste any more of my time.

It works well. Maybe Americans don't really want to stop illegal immigration. Other countries have done it successfully.
Yes, You’re Correct. Other Countries have dealt with the drug OD’s, the Crime, the extra tax burden on LEGAL Citizens PLUS the ones who have waited their turn to legally do it for YEARS are OVERJOYED 😄!
You are a JERK!! 😇

We're pretty open about our honesty here and none of us hides squat.

Anyway, I've got to go shovel the driveway of the 92 year old lady across the street, so I can't allow you to waste any more of my time.
One of the thousand people in your town is 92 years old? 😄 Who needs to genocide you? You're town is going extinct all on its own.

Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?​

The way to solve a lack of documentation (illegal) is to make them legal and provide temporary work visas.

Allow them to work, earn a fair wage and benefits and pay taxes
Those who work, pay taxes and stay out of trouble for ten years are allowed to apply for citizenship.
Deporting people like you is a good start.

To Rightwinger
What did they do besides break our laws that earn them ANY kind of legal citizenship ??????? What does that say to the people who spent YEARS doing it correctly???!!!!!!!🤮😇

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?

What an infantile thing to say.

You think that if Americans themselves could have solved the problem that easily, it wouldn't have been done already?

You go ahead and give them the free helicopter ride! :rolleyes:

And here I thought you were smarter than that.

Very disappointed.

Really? Joe Biden has been in office for a year, name one thing that he's managed to do that doesn't involve any sort of disaster.

Really? Joe Biden has been in office for a year, name one thing that he's managed to do that doesn't involve any sort of disaster.
Absolutely nothing!

But what are you being denied?

What is it you want to do but can’t?

I can’t think of anything. Maybe you can.

Absolutely nothing!

But what are you being denied?

What is it you want to do but can’t?

I can’t think of anything. Maybe you can.
I can think of a lot of things!!!!!
Inflation
Increased Gas Prices
Increased Utility Prices
Responsible for empty shelves
Increased Illegal Immigration
Not demanding THEY get Vaccinated but if we don’t we are accused of Murder
Being called RACIST if you believe in Votet ID or DONT believe in Illegals Immigration
I’m sure there’s more but getting tired 🥱 of writing

I have said it before multiple times.

If the US wanted to solve it's illegal immigration problem it could in about six months.

Deny all welfare benefits to illegals

Heavily fine all businesses who hire illegal employees.

Currently there are no repercussions and the umbrella system for illegals has created an industry around them.

Now Americans are incentivized to hire and keep illegal aliens.

No more trolling than a bunch of racist whites fantasizing about killing immigrants at the border. At this point your lot deserves to be pointed and laughed at.
Yawn. You state BS that I never said. Deport their butts for violating our laws. And imprison them for identity theft.

Of course your side picks and chooses what laws they enforce after swearing Oaths to do it.

Lying Sacks all of them and you too troll.

Forum List

Back