Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

And by the time you get around to your genocide plan, there's not going to be any law left in this country. BurnLootMurder is working on making that happen.

And having NO LAW is going to be really fun for us rednecks. We farm folk have acreage and backhoes.
You're fantasies aren't even making any sense anymore...😄

You're fantasies aren't even making any sense anymore...😄
What doesn't make sense about that fact that BurnLootMurder, wanting to defund police, is making our society the kind of gig we Nazi rednecks REALLY like -- one where we have a lot of fun as long as we keep our mouths shut?

So what do you do for fun Curried Goats when you're not stuffing your fat face with ubereats, whatever that is, and being a cowardly keyboard kommando?
Me and wife are currently enjoying our first grandson. Mostly though we like to travel. South Africa the end of last year. Dominican Republic next month. Maybe Indonesia at the end of the year, we're still trying to work it out because we want to go up to Tennessee some time to visit the Uncle Nearest distillery and look at some property. My cousin's husband is friends with the owners from way back and my wife loves their whiskey, so we'll see.

What doesn't make sense about that fact that BurnLootMurder, wanting to defund police, is making our society the kind of gig we Nazi rednecks REALLY like -- one where we have a lot of fun as long as we keep our mouths shut?
😄

More fantasy. Those days are long gone little cuck. They died with your grand daddies. Today good ole boys like the McMichaels get fucked twice.

Me and wife are currently enjoying our first grandson. Mostly though we like to travel. South Africa the end of last year. Dominican Republic next month. Maybe Indonesia at the end of the year, we're still trying to work it out because we want to go up to Tennessee some time to visit the Uncle Nearest distillery and look at some property. My cousin's husband is friends with the owners from way back and my wife loves their whiskey, so we'll see.
So, your wife. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

Only a FUCKIN MORON like YOU would not comprehend as a citizen our hands are tied so whatever is said is out of frustration

You’re the Moron. The Moron’s answer is just let them in
Fine the employers. That will stop the illegals.

Forget it, there's no use in trying to explain to you people what's going on with our country as grade schoolers are smarter than you two imbeciles and like we already know from our current "commander in chief" you just can't fix stupid. :rolleyes:
Sooooooooo.....

You don't want to go after the cause of illegal immigration, that would be the people at ALEX who own you lock stock and soul; AND
You're unable to respond to a reasonable question

Guess you're right about stupid. After all, your familiarity breeds your ignorance.

So everyone that comes here looks for a job?? Is that why Fentanyl has been killing our Younger people?? I’m not even talking about what they managed to stop !!!!💀
It works well. Maybe Americans don't really want to stop illegal immigration. Other countries have done it successfully.

Forum List

Back