Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

Watch.

Hey, I love being a redneck. And I laugh at folks like you who think that the word is actually an insult to us. Being redneck is about pride and strength, something that you, someone who believes you can genocide a people who disagree with you, will never understand. You know, morals and standards and all that cow-fucker shit.

But by all means, please keep up your silly tirade because I'm in the house because of the weather and enjoying the free entertainment immensely.

Keep it coming. I'm having a delightful afternoon chatting with you.

And, by the way, I AM the person who got you banned from that other board for your racism. It felt good.
Morality is a figment of your imagination but a useful tool in convincing your children that the Founders and Confederates were deplorable pieces of shits. 😄

That way we don't need to commit genocide against you. We've taught your children to reject your culture and to be willingly complicit in its extinction.

Funny. Rawhide is how what imagine white racists have watching immigrants come in and take their country from them. 😄
Guess you enjoy open violations of our laws. DNC sure does.

My early point stands. They have been using fake names and SSNs since 1985 when I9 forms were started.

States can attack that and the Feds cant stoo it because you can arrest for identity fraud

Morality is a figment of your imagination but a useful tool in convincing your children that the Founders and Confederates were deplorable pieces of shits. 😄

That way we don't need to commit genocide against you, we've taught your children to reject your culture and to be willingly complicit in its extinction.
You wish.

Bring it.

Stop talking about it and bring it.

We absolutely know you are in no way whatsoever concerned about morals, slave. That's why you're still on the plantation.

Until you bring your big foul mouth to my door, you are just whining that high-pitched little racist whine of yours.

That way we don't need to commit genocide against you, we've taught your children to reject your culture and to be willingly complicit in its extinction.
Aka brainwashed the kids like Hitler youth. How did that end. Not well I heard huh??

Guess you enjoy open violations of our laws. DNC sure does.
I do. 😁
My early point stands. They have been using fake names and SSNs since 1985 when I9 forms were started.
Don't worry, we'll make them full fledged American eventually. 😄
States can attack that and the Feds cant stoo it because you can arrest for identity fraud
So your strategy is to put your fingers in the widening holes of a dyke in a useless attempt at stopping th3 deluge? Lol. Okay. Have fun. 😄

Aka brainwashed the kids like Hitler youth. How did that end. Not well I heard huh??
The poster agreeing with you is the one with the swastika in their avatar. 😄

We teach your kids the truth. The Founders and Confederates were slavers and how can slavers be moral? Unless you want to try and argue slavery is moral. Good luck with that argument you dipshit. 😄

It doesn't trigger me your moron. Do you know what triggered even means? It's a fact that there is a swastika in your avatar. You do know what facts are right? 😄
Thank you. Keep bringing the comedy. Spit out another bon mot just like that one, lying slave.

The best you've got.

What, is your cleverness nerve getting a little worn out, slave?
We've been through this moron. The best we've got is resulting in you losing your country. The reality is that I wish more of your cuck friends would wear swastikas as well. It would help identify to America who the good guys are incase they were still confused. 😄

More South Dakota families, since Curried Goats loves looking at them so much.

1645642463826.png

1645642504996.png

1645642543685.png

1645642588970.png

1645642627193.png

Forum List

Back