Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

The cows in those states probably out number you. 😄
They do, thank God! All that local beef is a gift. I don't even mind the frequent times that I'm downwind of those cows. It means my neighbor is growing money to spend in my sweet little town of 1000 good people (and about 5000 guns), and I've got another 100 pounds of good grass-fed beef to find room for.

I like it! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA!

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?
The solution is to enact immigration reform Republicans needlessly oppose.

And because of that impotence you cucks are here writing fanfiction of what you would do if only any of you had any balls.
Only a FUCKIN MORON like YOU would not comprehend as a citizen our hands are tied so whatever is said is out of frustration
I love them. Cocaine built Miami. Prohibition doesn't work you morons, all its done is enrich cartels and encourage mass migration from South America into America.

😄

I'm not sure the President enjoys that commentary as much as I do.
You’re the Moron. The Moron’s answer is just let them in

It's a job, I guess.

Truckers are running empty across the country this week.
I live in Miami you moron. Not only do we get a lot of our food imported from over seas because we're a city of Caribbean immigrants, but a lot of our truckers are brown and black because our population is. You think they're joining your hurt white racist protest? 😆

They do, thank God! All that local beef is a gift. I don't even mind the frequent times that I'm downwind of those cows. It means my neighbor is growing money to spend in my sweet little town of 1000 good people (and about 5000 guns), and I've got another 100 pounds of good grass-fed beef to find room for.

I like it! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HA!
Are a 1000 hayseeds going to keep that beef from the rest of the country? You going to enlist the cows? 😆

I live in Miami you moron. Not only do we get a lot of our food imported from over seas because we're a city of Caribbean immigrants, but a lot of our truckers are brown and black because our population is. You think they're joining your hurt white racist protest? 😆
No point. I imagine that even brown and black truckers are not stupid enough to go to California to participate in a protest.

Are a 1000 hayseeds going to keep that beef from the rest of the country? You going to enlist the cows? 😆
My farmer absolutely only sells to a select group of local families and high quality meat processors and restaurants.

You can eat that nasty-ass feedlot beef. We keep the best for ourselves.

My farmer absolutely only sells to a select group of local families and high quality meat processors and restaurants.

You can eat that nasty-ass feedlot beef. We keep the best for ourselves.
Sure you do. Everyone knows the best restaurants are in fly over country... 😆

States can crack down and handle it in each state. Almost all illegals are working here under stilen ids and SSNs. Go after that and they are done.
Uh, no they're not. Most are here with proper credentials. There are however a great deal of immigrants from Latin America who use the underground to give them IDs and papers. These people will work for a year, go back home, get another ID and set of papers and then begin fresh again. It IS a scam for sure, but their pay checks are hit with whatever taxes we all get stuck for and they will never receive benefits. They also go without medical insurance as well because they need the money.

I learned this from direct experience over two years.

Sure you do. Everyone knows the best restaurants are in fly over country... 😆
Keep eating feedlot beef that's full of chemical shit, raised in some nasty Texas hellhole of animal abuse. You will eventually realize what we like about grass-fed, chemical free flyover beef.

Yeah, go get you some Mickey D's! :auiqs.jpg:

1645637224304.png

Last edited:
Keep eating feedlot beef that's full of chemical shit, raised in some nasty Texas hellhole of animal abuse. You will eventually realize what we like about grass-fed, chemical free flyover beef.

Yeah, go get you some Mickey D's! :auiqs.jpg:
Yea, if it's one thing fly over country is known for it's for their fit population raised on healthy food. Unlike a place like Miami and South Beach... 😆

Got to love those fantasies of yours.

Yea, if it's one thing fly over country is known for it's for their fit population raised on healthy food. Unlike a place like Miami and South Beach... 😆

Got to love those fantasies of yours.
Yeah, like I actually believe that you personally know fuck-all about South Beach, slave.

Forum List

Back