Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

Yes, I want you to show me the words where he told his followers it was their job to throw the unrighteous into a fiery furnace.

I am happy to wait.

He never said that, but this might have some interest to you. Luke 22:36.

He never said that, but this might have some interest to you. Luke 22:36.

And you think that is Jesus telling his followers to murder people?

As I said...you are totally clueless about your Lord and Savior

The words of the OP, which it seems you did not read.

give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?
You're barking up the wrong trebuchet.

1645634682058.png

My little town of 1000 souls is well stocked.
1000 people? 😄
The truckers, unlike the Canadian truckers, are armed and, well...............................................
And well what? If those truckers shoot at National Guardsmen enforcing the law who do you think America sides with? 😄
There is nobody coming for MY freezer and MY pantry and MY garden.
Hide in your freezer little cuck. We'll have the rest of your country.
Enjoy eating those dollars that your whores in Congress have stolen from REAL Americans. Go get your bitch an abortion because she's sure not suitable to be an actual parent. Get both of you some boosters while you're at it. Those kill shots are working really well.
Enjoy your fantasy little cuck, I'll be here in the real world putting my feet up in your country. 😄
Enjoy learning what the Haitians have learned at the hands of Bill and Killery -- that you can eat mud and try to convince yourself that it tastes good.
You're the one who confessed his momma used to shit in her own hand. 😄 Last night I ate hibachi.

1000 people? 😄

And well what? If those truckers shoot at National Guardsmen enforcing the law who do you think America sides with? 😄

Hide in your freezer little cuck. We'll have the rest of your country.

Enjoy your fantasy little cuck, I'll be here in the real world putting my feet up in your country. 😄

You're the one who confessed his momma used to shit in her own hand. 😄 Last night I ate hibachi.
Keep trying, faggot.

This is not about “ Violence against immigrants “ It’s about people who are angry 😠 and desperate because not only is nothing being done but our Govt is encouraging it !!
And because of that impotence you cucks are here writing fanfiction of what you would do if only any of you had any balls.
The Drugs coming into this Country is disgusting!
I love them. Cocaine built Miami. Prohibition doesn't work you morons, all its done is enrich cartels and encourage mass migration from South America into America.
I don’t live near the border but the families that do can’t leave home 🏡 as a Unit because someone always has to watch the property. Ranchers who have their Fences broken, property destroyed, etc. have to fix it on their own dime !!!!! I can continue but it would be like talking to Brandon 😢
😄

I'm not sure the President enjoys that commentary as much as I do.

Okay. You win.

So, now you understand that I did not compare telling foreign invaders to stay home to "throwing them to their death"

Funny that the one that actually wants to throw them to their death is not a warped fucker in your little Nazi mind

And because of that impotence you cucks are here writing fanfiction of what you would do if only any of you had any balls.

I love them. Cocaine built Miami. Prohibition doesn't work you morons, all its done is enrich cartels and encourage mass migration from South America into America.

😄

I'm not sure the President enjoys that commentary as much as I do.
Let's talk about how little starving pigmented bastard children will enjoy eating mud.

So, now you understand that I did not compare telling foreign invaders to stay home to "throwing them to their death"

Funny that the one that actually wants to throw them to their death is not a warped fucker in your little Nazi mind
Okay. You win.

Forum List

Back