Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

But seriously, in this country we have the right to bear arms to protect and defend our lives and our property, so why wouldn't we or shouldn't we have the right to protect and defend our border?

"HAD".....stay tuned
America has already fallen.....it's just a long way down.

All your comebacks are nice fantasy but they don't reflect reality. Your children are smarter than you. They rightfully question why dead slavers shouldn't be seen as pieces of shits.
Our children, here in the Midwest, are ever so much smarter and harder to indoctrinate than those in your racial jungles.

And when it comes down to causes, we will eventually split off and leave you to your jungles, making this country ours. It's a big country and the blue shitholes are geographically a very small part of it.

Borders are fun. Enjoy your racist shithole world in which your racist shithole children will continue to kill one another.

Our children, here in the Midwest, are ever so much smarter and harder to indoctrinate than those in your racial jungles.
😄

No they aren't and they face the same social pressure to fit in with popular culture as all kids do. The biggest consumers of popular black culture are young white kids.
And when it comes down to causes, we will eventually split off and leave you to your jungles, making this country ours. It's a big country and the blue shitholes are geographically a very small part of it.
No you won't. That's just another wishful fantasy from a cuck with no real options. 😄
Borders are fun. Enjoy your racist shithole world in which your racist shithole children will continue to kill one another.
You know what I love the best about your post? You're such a cuck that even in your wildest fantasy you've already surrendered part of your country to us. You people have become so broken and sad. It's fucking hilarious. 😆

😄

No they aren't and they face the same social pressure to fit in with popular culture as all kids do. The biggest consumers of popular black culture are young white kids.

No you won't. That's just another wishful fantasy from a cuck with no real options. 😄

You know what I love the best about your post? You're such a cuck that even in your wildest fantasy you've already surrendered part of your country to us. You people have become so broken and sad. It's fucking hilarious. 😆
"Popular culture" here is high school rifle club. Gives our little town a nice, safe feeling to know that teenagers understand their rights and responsibilities.

And everyone here that uses the word "cuck" is a faggot from the city.

I'll sure enjoy it when YOUR small part of the country is all like Chicago and y'all are killing each other at about a hundred times the rate that you're killing each other now. I'm also going to like it when there is a strong wall between your worthless parasitic asses and the rest of hard-working America. We'll probably give you Texas.

"Popular culture" here is high school rifle club. Gives our little town a nice, safe feeling to know that teenagers understand their rights and responsibilities.

And everyone here that uses the word "cuck" is a faggot from the city.

I'll sure enjoy it when YOUR small part of the country is all like Chicago and y'all are killing each other at about a hundred times the rate that you're killing each other now. I'm also going to like it when there is a strong wall between your worthless parasitic asses and the rest of hard-working America. We'll probably give you Texas.
Again, that's nothing but your little cuck boy fantasy and even in that fantasy you're a loser who's surrendered half the country. 😆 Dream bigger you sad fuck.

Is that all you got? You can't actually make me cry? Try harder, racist.
I don't care if you cry or not. 😄 What a weird, random comment. Are you telling in yourself? I'm simply laughing at you because so far I haven't heard any real strategy for getting what you want. Secession is not a real option. It's fantasy.

I don't care if you cry or not. 😄 What a weird, random comment. Are you telling in yourself? I'm simply laughing at you because so far I haven't heard any real strategy for getting what you want. Secession is not a real option. It's fantasy.
Still not crying, slave.

Still not crying, slave.
And I still don't care if you do or not. I'm less interested in your tears and more interested in taking your country, a portion of which you've already been kind enough to surrender to us. 😆 Unfortunately for you we aren't accepting any plea deals at the moment. We're already on track to take your whole country, why would only settle for half? Especially since you cucks can't do anything about it.

And I still don't care if you do or not. I'm less interested in your tears and more interested in taking your country, a portion of which you've already been kind enough to surrender to us. 😆 Unfortunately for you we aren't accepting any plea deals at the moment. We're already on track to take your whole country, why would only settle for half? Especially since you cucks can't do anything about it.
Not if your ****s don't change their ways and stop aborting so many babies.

On that other board, you referred to outfucking the white folks, but it doesn't do any good when your whores kill all those little pigmented babies.

Not if your ****s don't change their ways and stop aborting so many babies.

On that other board, your referred to outfucking the white folks, but it doesn't do any good when your whores kill all those little pigmented babies.
It does if the ones that aren't killed still out number white babies and according to the last census they have. By a lot. 😆

In fact Texas's law outlawing abortion might hasten its take over. Wouldn't that be hilarious. 😆

It does if the ones that aren't killed still out number white babies and according to the last census they have. By a lot. 😆

In fact Texas's law outlawing abortion might hasten its take over. Wouldn't that be hilarious. 😆
No, your whores will easily cross state lines to kill those little mini racists.

How are you going to feed all those little pigmented bastards on welfare, slave? You gotta teach your whores that those ghetto nails cost real money.

No, your whores will easily cross state lines to kill those little mini racists.

How are you going to feed all those little pigmented bastards on welfare, slave? You gotta teach your whores that those ghetto nails cost real money.
We're going to feed them with white dollars of course. 😆 We will be the political majority, what are you going to do to stop us? Still waiting for a real answer to that one...

We're going to feed them with white dollars of course. 😆 We will be the political majority, what are you going to do to stop us? Still waiting for a real answer to that one...
Where's the food coming from? The truckers are going to park their rigs and starve your slave asses out. All the food is going to be in the gardens and barnyards and freezers of the white farmers in the Midwest, who had the good sense to prepare for this, not in the projects in the cities. Can little pigmented babies eat dollar bills now?

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?
and thE stupid just keeps on coming.

Want to end illegal immigration? The solution is easy.

Arrest and imprison those doing the hiring. Start throwing rich white guys in prison for their crimes and the system will change.

Where's the food coming from? The truckers are going to park their rigs and starve your slave asses out. All the food is going to be in the gardens and barnyards and freezers of the white farmers in the Midwest, who had the good sense to prepare for this, not in the projects in the cities. Can little pigmented babies eat dollar bills now?
Like the Truckers in Canada? 😄 How long did the government put up with that shit before they cleared them out. Starving half the country isn't a real strategy either dipshit. It's more fantasy. If the government wants, it'll come and take your shit.

Forum List

Back