Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

Like the Truckers in Canada? 😄 How long did the government put up with that shit before they cleared them out. Starving half the country isn't a real strategy either dipshit. It's more fantasy. If the government wants, it'll come and take your shit.
Just watch.

And keep in mind that 90% of the homes in my neighborhood are armed. Local law enforcement encourages this. We are not like the Canadian Faggot King and his faggot followers.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to all of the info about shelves already getting empty. When those truckers -- 2000 at last count and that's just one sector of the convoy heading to Washington -- are not hauling food, you'll be thinking of my crammed full freezer and my crammed full pantry and my garden which will start sprouting in mid-March, as well as my neighbors who will be sitting in the porch swings with their firearms, and it will not quiet the screaming of your hungry little bastard children and the bitching of your whores because they can't eat those ghetto nails.

What? Are you talking about murder?

Yes,.. I am. The illegals are MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! Why aren't you dumbasses focusing on that part instead of focusing on the fact that we want to destroy people who are destroying our people? You are just so fucking stupid it's seriously unbelievable. :rolleyes:

For one whom claims to be a Christian, you are totally clueless about your Lord and Savior

My Lord and Savior is getting ready to return and He's going to be weeding people out too so He's telling us to bring it on when it comes to the right to protect and defend ourselves.

and thE stupid just keeps on coming.

Want to end illegal immigration? The solution is easy.

Arrest and imprison those doing the hiring. Start throwing rich white guys in prison for their crimes and the system will change.

Yes it is,.. the stupid coming from you people just keeps getting clearer and clearer. This is a lot more serious than illegal immigrants taking our jobs,.. they're taking our lives!! And until people start arming themselves because that old fart sleepy Joe and his dumb administration is not going to do a damn thing about it then it's only going to get worse and worse!!! If I risk going to prison for wanting to save my country and my people then lock me up and throw away the key!!!

My Lord and Savior is getting ready to return and He's going to be weeding people out too so He's telling us to bring it on when it comes to the right to protect and defend ourselves.

As I said, you are totally clueless about your Lord and Savior.

Yes,.. I am. The illegals are MURDERING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!! Why aren't you dumbasses focusing on that part instead of focusing on the fact that we want to destroy people who are destroying our people? You are just so fucking stupid it's seriously unbelievable. :rolleyes:

Yes it is,.. the stupid coming from you people just keeps getting clearer and clearer. This is a lot more serious than illegal immigrants taking our jobs,.. they're taking our lives!! And until people start arming themselves because that old fart sleepy Joe and his dumb administration is not going to do a damn thing about it then it's only going to get worse and worse!!! If I risk going to prison for wanting to save my country and my people then lock me up and throw away the key!!!

Riddle me this sparky...

Eliminate the illegal jobs and what is the value of immigrating to the immigrant?

But you just keep on hating and stupiding.

Just watch.

And keep in mind that 90% of the homes in my neighborhood are armed. Local law enforcement encourages this. We are not like the Canadian Faggot King and his faggot followers.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to all of the info about shelves already getting empty. When those truckers -- 2000 at last count and that's just one sector of the convoy heading to Washington -- are not hauling food, you'll be thinking of my crammed full freezer and my crammed full pantry and my garden which will start sprouting in mid-March, as well as my neighbors who will be sitting in the porch swings with their firearms, and it will not quiet the screaming of your hungry little bastard children and the bitching of your whores because they can't eat those ghetto nails.
My stores shelves are just fine. Funny how these food shortages are only affecting poor back water towns. You've never seen a dystopian movie? The cities and metropolises always get first dibs on your shit. In fact most of the large operations are owned by giant corporations. The people who still own family farms barely have a pot to piss in and have to rely on government subsidies. 😆

As for your trucker convoy, heard the National Guard will be there to meet them. 😁

As I said, you are totally clueless about your Lord and Savior.

Riddle me this sparky...

Eliminate the illegal jobs and what is the value of immigrating to the immigrant?

But you just keep on hating and stupiding.

Forget it, there's no use in trying to explain to you people what's going on with our country as grade schoolers are smarter than you two imbeciles and like we already know from our current "commander in chief" you just can't fix stupid. :rolleyes:

Forget it, there's no use in trying to explain to you people what's going on with our country as grade schoolers are smarter than you two imbeciles and like we already know from our current "commander in chief" you just can't fix stupid. :rolleyes:

Then link to the words of Jesus that you would use to justify throwing human beings out of helicopters.

I am happy to wait.

My stores shelves are just fine. Funny how these food shortages are only affecting poor back water towns. You've never seen a dystopian movie? The cities and metropolises always get first dibs on your shit. In fact most of the large operations are owned by giant corporations. The people who still own family farms barely have a pot to piss in and have to rely on government subsidies. 😆

As for your trucker convoy, heard the National Guard will be there to meet them. 😁
My little town of 1000 souls is well stocked.

The truckers, unlike the Canadian truckers, are armed and, well...............................................

There is nobody coming for MY freezer and MY pantry and MY garden.

Enjoy eating those dollars that your whores in Congress have stolen from REAL Americans. Go get your bitch an abortion because she's sure not suitable to be an actual parent. Get both of you some boosters while you're at it. Those kill shots are working really well.

Enjoy learning what the Haitians have learned at the hands of Bill and Killery -- that you can eat mud and try to convince yourself that it tastes good.

To separate Americans like him, who fantasize about violence against immigrants, from Americans like me, who are his fear/hate manifested.
This is not about “ Violence against immigrants “ It’s about people who are angry 😠 and desperate because not only is nothing being done but our Govt is encouraging it !!
The Drugs coming into this Country is disgusting! I don’t live near the border but the families that do can’t leave home 🏡 as a Unit because someone always has to watch the property. Ranchers who have their Fences broken, property destroyed, etc. have to fix it on their own dime !!!!! I can continue but it would be like talking to Brandon 😢

Then link to the words of Jesus that you would use to justify throwing human beings out of helicopters.

I am happy to wait.

Btw, this is also a true man of God right here. Actually they both are, the pastor and the ex officer.

Imbeciles, yes, but also and more importantly, trolls who exist and get paid to piss you off. I like beating them like a rented mule, but it really doesn't accomplish much to deter them because they often get paid by the post.

Btw, this is also a true man of God right here. Actually they both are, the pastor and the ex officer.

Link to the words of Jesus that you would use to justify throwing human beings to their death.

I am happy to wait.

One more time.

Link to the words of Jesus that you would use to justify throwing human beings to their death.

How about the words He said about throwing the unrighteous into a fiery furnace? Would you classify illegals and murders as righteous or unrighteous?

This is not about “ Violence against immigrants “ It’s about people who are angry 😠 and desperate because not only is nothing being done but our Govt is encouraging it !!
The Drugs coming into this Country is disgusting! I don’t live near the border but the families that do can’t leave home 🏡 as a Unit because someone always has to watch the property. Ranchers who have their Fences broken, property destroyed, etc. have to fix it on their own dime !!!!! I can continue but it would be like talking to Brandon 😢
Your post is great! But they don't actually care about any of those things because they have been taught from childhood to hate America and real Americans.

How about the words He said about throwing the unrighteous into a fiery furnace?

Yes, I want you to show me the words where he told his followers it was their job to throw the unrighteous into a fiery furnace.

I am happy to wait.

Would you classify illegals and murders as righteous or unrighteous?

We are all unrighteous. you would know this if you ever read your bible

I am happy to wait.
Telling foreign invaders to stay home is "throwing them to their death"?????????????

You are one warped fucker.

By your logic, because my friend needs a kidney, YOU are obligated to donate it.

Telling foreign invaders to stay home is "throwing them to their death"?????????????

You are one warped fucker.

The words of the OP, which it seems you did not read.

give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?

Forum List

Back