Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

😄

Why are white people shitting in their hands? 😄 You nasty mother fuckers.

And we are bringing it. We're bringing millions and millions of new immigrants every year and they are having little baby Americans who are growing up to have babies with your sons and daughters and the only thing you white powerless types are doing about it is fantasizing about violence online. You have no real strategy. You have no political hope of ending birthright citizenship and violence would probably just get you put down and result in even more legal protections for immigrants. 😄 You have no avenues to victory. You will continue to lose ground day after day, year after year until one day you wake up and realize you laid down and let it happen.
That's the best you got. Where's the REAL laughter?

Bring it.

I do admit, however, that you spell pretty well. Your grammar...................not so much.

PS -- Pass The Chocolate. Was it good being owned?

More of your shining wit. Throw in some dirty words for trolling effect.

Words are just words, none are any dirtier than the rest. They only have the meaning we choose to give them.

As a Nazi you of all people should understand that

Not at all. I find it refreshing that you can be so open about being a Nazi. Not unlike the racist guy you are arguing with.
God. Happy to see that subtle things still fly over your head. People as stupid and unobservant as you might have trouble in the reeducation camps, but we'll be patient.

😄

You know where I'm not banned? AMERICA. You cuck. 😆
All in good time. We want to see how you do in the reeducation camps first.

Sexually obsessed folk who use words like "cuck" as frequently as you do often take a little longer to deprogram, so there's that.

God. Happy to see that subtle things still fly over your head. People as stupid and unobservant as you might have trouble in the reeducation camps, but we'll be patient.

There is nothing subtle about proudly displaying the swastika. You are not near as clever as you think you are

There is nothing subtle about proudly displaying the swastika. You are not near as clever as you think you are
I'm not at all surprised that you'd say such a thing. Keeping your standards up..................................or down........................................I see.

All in good time. We want to see how you do in the reeducation camps first.

Sexually obsessed folk who use words like "cuck" as frequently as you do often take a little longer to deprogram, so there's that.
Are these re-education camps part of your white wing fantasy? We're the ones teaching your children their ancestors were racist pieces of shits. 😄

I'm not at all surprised that you'd say such a thing. Keeping your standards up..................................or down........................................I see.

Facts are facts whether you like them or not. The fact is you are proudly displaying the swastika as your avatar.

Facts are facts whether you like them or not. The fact is you are proudly displaying the swastika as your avatar.
Your interpretation of my thought processes is flawed, professor. Not surprised that you missed some very important data and thus contaminated your analysis.

But I still love triggering you. It's so easy.

Your interpretation of my thought processes is flawed, professor. Not surprised that you missed some very important data and thus contaminated your analysis.

But I still love triggering you. It's so easy.

I do not care about your thought process. I just care about what can be seen.

You do not seem to understand what the word "triggered" means

Forum List

Back