Can't We Solve Illegal Immigration Ourselves?

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?

Your post is very close to, if not over, the line of being reported to the police.

What does this have to do with what I said?
It has to do with your response to FJB, "report to the police." They are fucking ILLEGAL ALIENS and you dumbass Dems treat them like their coming to a all inclusive resort. Enough with this trash. Don't you see the crime they commit, the accidents they cause, and the space they take. Great we get to pay for more homeless people and drive up everyone's costs for housing. You idiots think this country is one big money tree. You are a idiot.

It has to do with your response to FJB, "report to the police." They are fucking ILLEGAL ALIENS and you dumbass Dems treat them like their coming to a all inclusive resort. Enough with this trash. Don't you see the crime they commit, the accidents they cause, and the space they take. Great we get to pay for more homeless people and drive up everyone's costs for housing. You idiots think this country is one big money tree. You are a idiot.

Maybe next time you start trying to insult people, you should think first.

I'm not a democrat. Never voted for them, never been in their party, don't support them.

Yeah, it's not like I'm making threats to anybody online or innocent people here. I'm talking about the right to bear arms and protect our country and the police aren't going to do a darn thing about what I said because you can bet that they agree with me. They'll probably get a good laugh out of it though. :auiqs.jpg:

Btw, it seems like that dimwit is forgetting that the Trump administration used tear gas on them, so how is what I'm saying much different?

Oh and one more thing,.. the OP was meant as somewhat of a joke, but people at the border really do need to be arming themselves and taking this matter seriously.

There is no illegal immigration happening, because USA is under Curse of the Law described in Isaiah 5 for the immense mountain of bitter fruit created by USA; And thus the King of His Universe has invited many nations to come into the American Babylon/Sodom run by the Prince of Gog, and to loot America.

But seriously, in this country we have the right to bear arms to protect and defend our lives and our property, so why wouldn't we or shouldn't we have the right to protect and defend our border?
Because you and your countrymen are cucks who are going to let immigrants flood this country and eventually replace you?

I doubt if Jesus would approve of treating people who are struggling to feed their family like that

View attachment 602668

1645612787835.jpeg

For if nobody wants to get the police involved and the people coming into this country illegally right now want to destroy it and its people I see a couple of other options that we could use. If the Biden Harris administration wants us to show "compassion" to these people we can be very compassionate and give them free helicopter rides and free rides to meet Jesus. Who's with me?
What? Are you talking about murder?

Forum List

Back