Canucks destroy Yellowstone park

canucks need to stay in Mexico North!!!

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

The world is falling apart but you can count on the valiant members of the federal Park Police to make sure visitors stay on the posted trail. Maybe they should rotate Park Officers to the Mexican border to get a taste of the real world and what it means when a couple of thousand people per day stray off the posted boardwalk and enter the U.S. illegally.

I was unable read the link, so I have no idea what the crime was, but with minimal research one would be able to find Americans do similar or worse in Canada.

It takes an exceptionally narrow minded bigot to condemn and entire nation - America's biggest trading partner and ally - based on the actions of a few.

I was unable read the link, so I have no idea what the crime was, but with minimal research one would be able to find Americans do similar or worse in Canada.

It takes an exceptionally narrow minded bigot to condemn and entire nation - America's biggest trading partner and ally - based on the actions of a few.
are you a canuck AND, deflect much?

They should be banned from ever entering the US ever again.......oh wait,,,,,,,I forgot, we can't seem to manage our borders.

They should be banned from ever entering the US ever again.......oh wait,,,,,,,I forgot, we can't seem to manage our borders.
i agree!!! No more canucks!!!

Ha!

canadian_flag.jpg

Fuvking Canadians
The only good things to come out of that place were the Guess Who and Rush

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

only canuck i DONT hate is @tinyd and I guess Toro

Forum List

Back