Capital-communism

Duty argument of red liers who have nothing else to justify their crimes. I'll tell you a secret: the red bastard was the Nazis, they exterminated part of the peoples, including physically. Precisely on a national basis.
I don't argue with idiots. I'm just giving them the opportunity to show their stupidity.

The main thing is that you cannot argue with the obvious facts. All the crimes of Bolshevism have been investigated a thousandfold and everything is documented. The Bolsheviks themselves did not hide that they were engaged in total terror, they themselves said and wrote it.

And no red asshole can prove that their seizure of power was legal when they broke up the legitimate parliament and staged an armed coup.

The most successful ideological operation of the capitalists is that they managed to instill two things.
1. The power can be changed with the help of elections.
2. There is a regular change of power in the West.
If you believe in at least one of these points— you are a victim of propaganda.

I will tell you now the most important secret of the bourgeoisie. Just don't tell anyone!
Do you know why there are billions of hungry people in the world? Because food is a commodity and as a commodity participates in market distribution.
To put it simply: behind every crumb of bread in the world, there is its private owner.

Last edited:
A particularly impudent statement about a crumb of bread, given the millions of victims starved by the Bolsheviks in the early 30s.

The shameless leftists are now trying to lie that this was not the case. I personally know a family whose children died out during the years of famine genocide in Ukraine

They also lied about the bourgeoisie. They tried among the masses to pass off big capital as the bourgeoisie, but in reality it is just small business, including the peasantry. Almost all the swindled citizens of the USSR thought that this word meant just big capital and think so for nowdays.

This liar uses this term here too. Although I don't think in the US this trick will pass

That is, he wants to say that an American farmer is hiding bread from Americans.
No, they're destroying it. It looked especially beautiful during the Great Depression, when people were dying of hunger.
135977_original.jpg

136664_original.jpg

134982_original.jpg

No, they're destroying it. It looked especially beautiful during the Great Depression, when people were dying of hunger.
135977_original.jpg

136664_original.jpg

134982_original.jpg
Nice pics. The first appears to be an image from the movie based upon Steinbeck's famous novel The Grapes of Wrath. Apparently that's become a propaganda meme in Russia and/or Ukraine where it's been hilariously associated with stuff they call Steinbeck's "The Bunches of Wrath" (sic) or "The Bunches of Anger" (sic). An image from Hollywood. Next, excess coffee actually being put to good use in Brazil. So? Next, excess apples being dumped into what appears to be a mulch making operation in New Zealand. Again, so?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back