capital letters are evil now

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
...dumbshit after dumbshit
''''''''dr. linda manyguns, associate vice-president of Indigenization and decolonization at Mount Royal University,said she was joining local leaders to reject symbols of hierarchy "wherever they are found," and will not use capital letters "except to acknowledge the Indigenous struggle for recognition."'''

vice president of --what???? hahahahahahahhaahah vice president of Idiocy

.......remember, the indigenous people did the SAME thing -war/murder/displaced/decimated/ENSLAVED/TORTURED per culture--even the kids participated

I hate to burst her bubble, but the descendants of the colonists aren't going anywhere as there was no structured nation with borders and border control back them.

''''''''dr. linda manyguns, associate vice-president of Indigenization and decolonization at Mount Royal University,said she was joining local leaders to reject symbols of hierarchy "wherever they are found," and will not use capital letters "except to acknowledge the Indigenous struggle for recognition."'''

.......remember, the indigenous people did the SAME thing -war/murder/displaced/decimated/ENSLAVED/TORTURED per culture--even the kids participated

CAPITAL LETTERS ARE EVIL NOW?

WHO KNEW?

My God. Our spell checkers here will not have anything to post if this keeps up

There was already my topic about American genetics. They are indigenous to America, and colonizers from Europe live only in Canada and the northeastern United States.
Reservation Indians are just a special case of Native Americans, and both come from Siberia
12862_2016_870_Fig1_HTML.gif

I wonder if there are 2nd amendment adovcates around here now kicking themselves for not selecting 'Dr Many Guns' as their member name?
Why would we? It's an idiotic name.

There was already my topic about American genetics. They are indigenous to America, and colonizers from Europe live only in Canada and the northeastern United States.
Reservation Indians are just a special case of Native Americans, and both come from Siberia
12862_2016_870_Fig1_HTML.gif
damn those colonizers!!!! NAs and whites

Forum List

Back