Capitalism or Communism? Is communism really that horrible?

Going into this i would like to say that i am more on the capitalist end of the spectrum. Though going into this i am generally capitalist knowing the pros and cons of them both may change your own mind. Even though communism was originally a social thing it has also found itself as a government with one man in control. So lets try and picture it with a U.S or near that style democracy.
In essence capitalism is smaller government and communism is huge government. Now before your western instincts tell you to instantly choose capitalism think of the benefits of huge government control in your life.
In communism ideal/original communism everyone is equal. Though it almost never happens that a nation goes completely on the guidelines of a known social policy. Everyone is equal and therefore have the same things to live on and lean on their whole lives. Everyone once again must be equal in society and as a result you lose the right to earn. So in exchange for a lifetime safety net given by the government you give up the ability to earn your way up the ladder. This is because only one social class exist and that is common working class. So you have nothing to look foward to besides that life forever.
It is up to you to decide whether that is a bad or a good thing for you. As a result of this innovation potential is silenced. So is a lifelong safety net really worth losing earning rights and silencing so much potential for innovation?
Now knowing the main gains and losses of communism lets talk about capitalism.
Essentially capitalism is the exact opposite of communism in its original and purest form. In ideal/original capitalism they're is pretty much no government interference in your life. Of course they still have laws as any other nation but if you follow them you are left alone for all of your life. Capitalism is that sweet freedom you taste, love and learn about. In ideal capitalism you can go out and earn it all. You can dream big and dream about the journey there. You can be a bigshot nobody will ever forget. But with that ability to dream big and earn it all you lose that security you had with communism. And if someone earns too much capital they can decide to make everyone else work for dirt cheap money if they choose. They can dominate or without a law from it a monopoly can occur. And if you fail you have nothing to fall back on unless a generous citizen with decent capital decides to help you up.
So is the freedom of capitalism worth the possibility of ending up with nothing?
In conclusion i would like to share my opinion. I belive the risk involved with capitalism is worth the big dreams and potential unlocked that comes with it. People have bigger things to live for and more fuel to live on. Because "the dream" actually exist. In addition to the fact that the world/nation could innovate so much faster.
I would like for you to build an opinion of your own and for you to give me your feedback and for you to discuss amongst youselves.

Ask the victims of Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Pol Pot, Castro etc that question...

Yes, communism is really that horrible...

Gee, who to ask? Most are dead. Oh, I know Ambrose must be a close friend od Bill Ayers, who claimed it would take the deaths of 25 million Americans to subjugate America. Maobama might still get to do this within the next 4 years to satisfy his friend's ambitions.

Going into this i would like to say that i am more on the capitalist end of the spectrum. Though going into this i am generally capitalist knowing the pros and cons of them both may change your own mind. Even though communism was originally a social thing it has also found itself as a government with one man in control. So lets try and picture it with a U.S or near that style democracy.
In essence capitalism is smaller government and communism is huge government. Now before your western instincts tell you to instantly choose capitalism think of the benefits of huge government control in your life.
In communism ideal/original communism everyone is equal. Though it almost never happens that a nation goes completely on the guidelines of a known social policy. Everyone is equal and therefore have the same things to live on and lean on their whole lives. Everyone once again must be equal in society and as a result you lose the right to earn. So in exchange for a lifetime safety net given by the government you give up the ability to earn your way up the ladder. This is because only one social class exist and that is common working class. So you have nothing to look foward to besides that life forever.
It is up to you to decide whether that is a bad or a good thing for you. As a result of this innovation potential is silenced. So is a lifelong safety net really worth losing earning rights and silencing so much potential for innovation?
Essentially capitalism is the exact opposite of communism in its original and purest form. In ideal/original capitalism they're is pretty much no government interference in your life. Of course they still have laws as any other nation but if you follow them you are left alone for all of your life. Capitalism is that sweet freedom you taste, love and learn about. In ideal capitalism you can go out and earn it all. You can dream big and dream about the journey there. You can be a bigshot nobody will ever forget. But with that ability to dream big and earn it all you lose that security you had with communism. And if someone earns too much capital they can decide to make everyone else work for dirt cheap money if they choose. They can dominate or without a law from it a monopoly can occur. And if you fail you have nothing to fall back on unless a generous citizen with decent capital decides to help you up.
So is the freedom of capitalism worth the possibility of ending up with nothing?
In conclusion i would like to share my opinion. I belive the risk involved with capitalism is worth the big dreams and potential unlocked that comes with it. People have bigger things to live for and more fuel to live on. Because "the dream" actually exist. In addition to the fact that the world/nation could innovate so much faster.
I would like for you to build an opinion of your own and for you to give me your feedback and for you to discuss amongst youselves.

on a practical note, white spaces between your points would help me to read and digest them...

when reading from left to right and back, I tend to get lost in thick piles of text without a li'l help...

Last edited:
I would suggest you read a book or two on Marx and then compare Marx's communism with the communism all the nations that call themselves communist practice. The USSR probably made the best attempt at starting Marx but never even came close and dropped it within a few years. If you read Marx you will begin to realize that it would never work could not possibly work. So if that's true, what political/economic system did the USSR practice after it dropped Marx?

Why do you think Lenin discarded Marx and accepted the NEP (essentially his rival, Mussolini's economic platform?

As you said, he gave Marxism a valiant try in St. Petersburg, outlawing currency, setting up neighborhood Soviets to distribute assets and hand out work assignments. The NPV at hand to shoot anyone resisting in any way. So what happened? Why did Lenin concede defeat and acknowledge that Marxism is unworkable? It wasn't "counter-revolutionaries."

Ask the victims of Mao, Lenin, Stalin, Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Pol Pot, Castro etc that question...

Gee, who to ask? Most are dead. Oh, I know Ambrose must be a close friend od Bill Ayers, who claimed it would take the deaths of 25 million Americans to subjugate America. Maobama might still get to do this within the next 4 years to satisfy his friend's ambitions.

Try asking anyone that has gone through basic training in the US Army.
As close to perfect communism as you can get. Now ask them if they would like to see that system in the real world.

Last edited:
I would suggest you read a book or two on Marx and then compare Marx's communism with the communism all the nations that call themselves communist practice. The USSR probably made the best attempt at starting Marx but never even came close and dropped it within a few years. If you read Marx you will begin to realize that it would never work could not possibly work. So if that's true, what political/economic system did the USSR practice after it dropped Marx?

Why do you think Lenin discarded Marx and accepted the NEP (essentially his rival, Mussolini's economic platform?

As you said, he gave Marxism a valiant try in St. Petersburg, outlawing currency, setting up neighborhood Soviets to distribute assets and hand out work assignments. The NPV at hand to shoot anyone resisting in any way. So what happened? Why did Lenin concede defeat and acknowledge that Marxism is unworkable? It wasn't "counter-revolutionaries."

Yes, Marxian communism didn't/couldn't work so the USSR dumped it early on. But it seems the USSR and the world continued calling itself communist and it wasn't. So all these years we have fought an economic/political system and don't really know the name of the system we were fighting. If the USSR, never mind all the other countries, did not practice Marxian communism what did they practice? After all the money, lives, fear America has invested in fighting something called communism we should at least know what political/economic system we were really fighting.

Marxism has never been put into practice for the same reason that no one has ever drawn a triangle with four corners: it's fucking impossible, moron. Claiming that Marxism doesn't exist is not a valid defense of Marxism. It's proof that you're an idiot.

Yes a Nazi idiot liberal who discounts the 150 million human beings who got killed trying to get to Marxism. I wonder if some doctor had a cure for cancer but slowly killed 150 million human being while promising that eventually he would get the formula right, if this Nazi liberal would encourage him to keep experimenting??

Marxism has never been put into practice for the same reason that no one has ever drawn a triangle with four corners: it's fucking impossible, moron. Claiming that Marxism doesn't exist is not a valid defense of Marxism. It's proof that you're an idiot.

Yes a Nazi idiot liberal who discounts the 150 million human beings who got killed trying to get to Marxism. I wonder if some doctor had a cure for cancer but slowly killed 150 million human being while promising that eventually he would get the formula right, if this Nazi liberal would encourage him to keep experimenting??

So if the USSR was not practicing communism all these years, when so many Americans believed the USSR was practicing communism, what economic/political was the USSR, in fact, practicing? Which brings up an number of other questions.

So if the USSR was not practicing communism all these years, when so many Americans believed the USSR was practicing communism,

who said they were not practicing communism. Our intellectuals went there, saw it, spied for it, and even gave it the A-bomb because it was communism or at least the best route to communism on earth.

Yes, Marxian communism didn't/couldn't work so the USSR dumped it early on. But it seems the USSR and the world continued calling itself communist and it wasn't. So all these years we have fought an economic/political system and don't really know the name of the system we were fighting. If the USSR, never mind all the other countries, did not practice Marxian communism what did they practice? After all the money, lives, fear America has invested in fighting something called communism we should at least know what political/economic system we were really fighting.
Does it really matter? It was murderous and oppressive -- and worth fighting against.

Some people disagree. They're morons.

Does it really matter? It was murderous and oppressive -- and worth fighting against.

Some people disagree. They're morons.

a liberal can easily overlook the 150 million dead human beings in 39 attempts to create communism. The ends justify the means even when they are Nazi means to a liberal Nazi communist end !

Last edited:
Ideal communism, Most or all communism is corrupted. And i dont belive ideal capitalism exist either.

Then why are there so few Dacha's where only the higher leaders of the Social Marxists may enjoy and live? If there is only one class in a Marxist Communist Society, why is it the the Party chiefs live on a much higher scale than the others? Oh, and let's not forget ablout crossing the Party leaders. A bullet is cheaper than feeding someone thats been arrested unless you send them to a gulag to work them to death.

why is it the the Party chiefs live on a much higher scale than the others?

Jefferson said all central government was at best naturally corrupt and at worst genocidal, regardless of what rationale the leaders used to take power from the people. That is why Jefferson gave us freedom from all liberal central government and that is why we became the greatest country in human history.

Last edited:

Try asking anyone that has gone through basic training in the US Army.
As close to perfect communism as you can get. Now ask them if they would like to see that system in the real world.

Victimis of Communism Memorial Foundation​

April 12, 2010

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin.
- Ronald Reagan​

The Global Museum on Communism is a project of the non-profit Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation established by an Act of Congress in 1993.

The mission of the Museum is to educate this generation and future generations about the history, philosophy and legacy of communism.

The Global Museum on Communism is the first museum on the Internet dedicated to telling the complete story of communism. Our foundation works to honor the more than one hundred million victims of communist regimes while educating the public about communism’s crimes against humanity and the heroes who successfully resisted it.

It is a great moral failing that so many do not know the extent of Communism's atrocities. While the horrors of Nazism are well known, who knows that the Soviet Union murdered 20 million people? Who knows that China's dictators have slaughtered as many as 60 million? Who knows that the Communist holocaust has exacted a death toll surpassing that of all of the wars of the 20th century combined?

The Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation has established a long-term action plan designed to memorialize, educate and document the grim legacy of global communism.

Educating the Public
Informing people about communism is crucial in establishing justice for the victims and preventing its resurgence.

Studies and surveys reveal an astounding public ignorance about communism worldwide. This is especially the case with younger people who have not been taught about communism. Building awareness of how communism victimized and enslaved countless millions of people in the past and revealing how its tyranny survives today will forestall its return.

Our project to educate this generation and the next about communism utilizes the latest technologies to create an engaging online learning experience in a readily acceptable medium and style.

Creating an international portal on the internet will provide an online “meeting place” for scholars, researchers, and activists to interact and build their educational competence. The international portal will connect communities around the world in a common educational mission.

The launch of the full online museum

Global Museum on Communism

Documenting the Evidence
Permanently recording proof of the immense suffering inflicted upon millions of people by communism must be accomplished. Although a great amount of work has been conducted in locations around the world, much of the evidence is either eroding over time or simply not known or easily accessible to the public. Our ambition is to connect and integrate these many efforts before the evidence is erased forever.

There is no better way to accomplish this task than by the construction of a permanent self-standing, “bricks-and-mortar,” United States Museum on Communism in Washington DC. An artist’s rendition of the museum has been commissioned from the artist Thomas Marsh and will soon be made available on this site.

This institution will collect, warehouse, and permanently display the evidence and artifacts of the communist system and its many crimes against humanity.

[Excerpt]

Read more:
Luyano-Cuba: Victimis of Communism Memorial Foundation

THE BEST KEPT COMMIE SECRET​

THE UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE/HOLODOMOR, 1932-1933 ...​

cis.uchicago.edu/sites/cis.uchicago.edu/files/resources/100113-ukraine-holodomor...

Press Cover-Up of the Ukrainian Genocide/Holodomor 21 ... however, have heard of the Holodomor/Genocide which took place in Soviet Ukraine in 1932- 1933.

Last edited:

Jefferson said all central government was at best naturally corrupt and at worst genocidal, regardless of what rationale the leaders used to take power from the people. That is why Jefferson gave us freedom from all liberal central government and that is why we became the greatest country in human history.

You know why government is naturally corrupt? Because PEOPLE are involved with it. The instant PEOPLE get involved with anything, they corrupt it by their very presence and nature.

So it's all very well for leftists to prattle on about "ideal Marxism" and "ideal Communism" and how wonderful they are, but unless you're going to practice them in Antarctica with the penguins, they're going to STOP being "ideal" the instant human beings get involved, and turn into the evil, totalitarian garbage they always have.

Which is the point we keep trying to make and drive through their rocklike leftist skulls.

You know why government is naturally corrupt? Because PEOPLE are involved with it. The instant PEOPLE get involved with anything, they corrupt it by their very presence and nature.

So it's all very well for leftists to prattle on about "ideal Marxism" and "ideal Communism" and how wonderful they are, but unless you're going to practice them in Antarctica with the penguins, they're going to STOP being "ideal" the instant human beings get involved, and turn into the evil, totalitarian garbage they always have.

Which is the point we keep trying to make and drive through their rocklike leftist skulls.

yes a liberal simply lacks the IQ to understand that our Founders gave us divided government and widely distributed power because when power is concentrated in human hands, as liberals want, it is naturally corrupt and genocidal.

Liberalism then is, essentially, corrupt and genocidal. In America democracy is really about intelligent Republicans/libetarians against dumb liberals.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back