Capitalism or Communism? Is communism really that horrible?

The foul odor of a libertarian's breath when he speaks lies is always noticeable, even in print. thereisnospoon pretends that his perversion of America's moral compass is desirable to that of constitutional, electoral process. Since libertarianism can only succeed in a land of illiteracy, Americans have no fear that this perversion of decency and morality will ever attain success. It will always be a 'grin and chuckle' fantasy.

The most uninformed poster on this board is you, Jakematters. You only "know" what George Soros and MoveOn tell you to know, at any given time. What you "know" today, may entirely contradict what you "know" tomorrow, but that will never bother you.

Jake will tell you he is not liberal/progressive. He insists on having the high point on the fence.
Better known as a "moderate"...
I like moderates about as much as I like the odor of 5 days past the expiration dairy products.
At least liberals are honest.
Moderates are deceptive little bastards. Moderates have no core beliefs. They have no moral compass. Moderates care only for what is popular. Moderates have an undying need to "belong"....To be needed. Moderates are followers.
Whatever you say, Mr Whoopie

The foul odor of a libertarian's breath when he speaks lies is always noticeable, even in print. thereisnospoon pretends that his perversion of America's moral compass is desirable to that of constitutional, electoral process. Since libertarianism can only succeed in a land of illiteracy, Americans have no fear that this perversion of decency and morality will ever attain success. It will always be a 'grin and chuckle' fantasy.

The most uninformed poster on this board is you, Jakematters. You only "know" what George Soros and MoveOn tell you to know, at any given time. What you "know" today, may entirely contradict what you "know" tomorrow, but that will never bother you.

Jake will tell you he is not liberal/progressive. He insists on having the high point on the fence.
I like moderates about as much as I like the odor of 5 days past the expiration dairy products.
Moderates are deceptive little bastards. Moderates have no core beliefs. They have no moral compass. Moderates care only for what is popular. Moderates have an undying need to "belong"....To be needed. Moderates are followers.

Hit nerve, didn't I?....Snicker snicker.

For communism to even be quasi successful would require total obedience and dictation of every aspect of life..

Communism fails for a reason...

I suppose the biggest reasons are A) people dont like being treated like prisoners and B) humans do a lousy job planning and dictating economies..

Communism goes against human nature. You cannot change the innate need to be free. I realize there are abnormal, subservient people who prefer being "kept" and will obey as long as they are taken care of, but most aren't willing to cede their free will. Communism also requires leaders, generally wealthy capitalists, who dictate. The dictators would never be able to live by the rules they set for others, but are content as long as they call the shots and do as they wish. The leaders in every communist country live well while the little people suffer. Pursuit of happiness no longer applies and it's a matter of learning to be happy with what government allows. Liberty is a foreign concept, except for the leaders.

If people want to live that way, they can start their own communes. Of course, most don't survive in the long run. The creed of communism is always to each, according to need and from each, according to ability. In the long run, the givers don't like carrying the weight as more and more opt to be the needy rather than be the providers.

Even though we still live in a free country, though it's getting less and less free, we still have a government full of people who see themselves as royalty and refuse to live by the laws they impose on us. That is where we need to start changing things. Force them to give up their ridiculous pensions and their medical plans, which aren't available to anyone else. They cannot vote themselves raises. They are supposed to be citizens serving their country and should do so and then return to their normal lives, not receive a hefty pension, even if they leave in shame after a few years.

Last edited:

Hit nerve, didn't I?....Snicker snicker.

I deal with you in the same manner you speak with me, and you whine? Little thereisnospoon is unhappy. :lol:

Funny things, Libertarians. Most american males give up on the concept of libertarianism by the time they reach puberty. They have by that time noticed that though they understood communism had no real chance, that Libertarianism suffers the same fate. It is totally against human nature.

So, they look around, maybe do some research, and find that there ARE no Libertarian utopias. A few countries started in that direction, but made an abrupt turn away when the realized what the outcome would be. A few made it all the way to crash and burn time. Somalia comes to mind.

So, that leaves a few really, really needy individuals. Those that really have the need to be told where to be, what to do, and what to believe. Those needy individuals who have to belong. They need a team. And most of all, they need to hate the "others". Belonging to the group and being led in what to believe by a machine that benefits from their belief seems odd to free thinking people. But to the needy, well, they are the righteous.

And the most needy are the remaining libertarians. Those past puberty who cling to the philosophy and the Economic theory of the Libertarian dream. Ask them where that Libertarian country is, and watch their eyes blink. But they have CATO, the great libertarian source of knowledge. Founded and run by the Koch brothers. The brothers who's father was a founder of the previous nut case foundation, the Birch Society. So far right the THEN republican party disavowed it. But today, we have the current day Birch Society, Cato, and others like it. Libertarian values.
Now, while most notice quite soon that all of the principles pushed by CATO and others of their ilk benefit people like the Koch brothers, the true believers do not see that as self serving. And, being true believers, they never, ever question anything that they are told by their masters. For they are good members. And they love to hate the "others". Because they are needy.

And there is thereisnospoon. And other poor libertarian tools like him. Posting away. Because they belong. And because they are needy.

arKangel, a bit of a twisted argument but comprehensive and to the point.

Many of the statist progressives on the far right (social values folks and neo-conservatives) are pretend conservatives, certainly.

Once again, Fakey sucks the ass of a far-left nutcase. :cool:

Boehner and McConnel are to daveman's far left. daveman does not catch on the ultra righties don't count any more, since they lost us the election.

Liar. Your little tin god -- whom you criticized for not being far enough to the left -- won the election.

The ultra right and libertarian wings caused Obama's election; they own it.

daveman is an ultra right troglodyte, no other way to accurately describe him and his buds.
Once again, Fakey sucks the ass of a far-left nutcase. :cool:

Boehner and McConnel are to daveman's far left. daveman does not catch on the ultra righties don't count any more, since they lost us the election.

Liar. Your little tin god -- whom you criticized for not being far enough to the left -- won the election.

daveman is an ultra right troglodyte to whom anyone who tells him correctly to "step off" is a lefty or liberal. Such a sad little daveman. Your kind are responsible for Obama's victory.

daveman is an ultra right troglodyte, no other way to accurately describe him and his buds.

To a far leftist like you, a conservative like me will look like "an ultra right troglodyte". Naturally.

You reveal yourself once again, boy.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Right, Daveman.

To a far leftist like you, a conservative like me will look like "an ultra right troglodyte". Naturally.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,a, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.

Right, Daveman.
Did you say something important?

No?

Just like usual, then.

Fakey spent an entire thread defending the Communist government of Cuba, and he used propaganda straight from official Cuban government organs to do it.

Right, Daveman.

No?

Just like usual, then.

Right, Daveman.

In three posts, I unraveled the lies of bripat's mindless libertarian post defending the Bautista regime's oppression of the urban poor and landless agricultural workers, using sources from left, right, and center.

Fakey spent an entire thread defending the Communist government of Cuba, and he used propaganda straight from official Cuban government organs to do it.

In three posts, I unraveled the lies of bripat's mindless libertarian post defending the Bautista regime's oppression of the urban poor and landless agricultural workers, using sources from left, right, and center.

You defended the brutal Castro regime and you used communist propaganda published by official communist Cuban government organs to do it.

Right, Daveman.

No?

Just like usual, then.

Right, Daveman.
Oh, look: Fakey's mindlessly parroting a far-left poster.

(1) I did not defend the regime. (2) I did expose Bautista's failure to make sure 65% of the population did not live in squalor. (3) You used libertarian stupidity to suggest all was well because 35% of the population lived adequately. (4) I used posts from sources of the left to the center to the right. (5) You used cherry picked sources provided by the Cuban emigre population of Miami and the notoriously unreliable stats of WHO.

The fact remains that you are unable to defend libertarianism or to competently discuss other issues on the board.

You defended the brutal Castro regime and you used communist propaganda published by official communist Cuban government organs to do it.

Last edited:

what we'd expect from the college professor!!

Forum List

Back