🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Capitol Hill Attacker: U.S. Government The Enemy Of ALL Black People

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
With Biden, Harris and Pelosi in charge, he may be onto something.

There are probably a lot of Black people who will agree with Brother Noah, but no Black person is willing to sit down and try to figure out how to reorganize government - social justice.

Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated Black Americans would rather cry "racism," and everything else, rather than help him establish a government for the liberation of Black people.

And as we all know, the Congressional Black Caucus is irrelevant to Black people's grievances - you never hear Colin Kaepernick of Lebron James suggesting that they are doing any work for their cause.

I don't know how Black Americans got so smart - if they're getting the short end of the stick on everything, why don't they realize their education is inadequate. But I can guarantee you that when white people wake up and realize that the government is improperly organized, Black people are going to resent that they did not figure it out.

Last edited:

Sounds like a Trump supporter to me.
Wasn't that what he preached for four years?...The Deep State?? :)

Sounds like a Trump supporter to me.
Wasn't that what he preached for four years?...The Deep State?? :)
That’s it! Black Muslim Farrakhan supporters for Trump 2024!

There are probably a lot of Black people who will agree with Brother Noah, but no Black person is willing to sit down and try to figure out how to reorganize government - social justice.

Nelson Mandela died knowing that educated Black Americans would rather cry "racism," and everything else, rather than help him establish a government for the liberation of Black people.

And as we all know, the Congressional Black Caucus is irrelevant to Black people's grievances - you never hear Colin Kaepernick of Lebron James suggesting that they are doing any work for their cause.

I don't know how Black Americans got so smart - if they're getting the short end of the stick on everything, why don't they realize their education is inadequate. But I can guarantee you that when white people wake up and realize that the government is improperly organized, Black people are going to resent that they did not figure it out.
..they think with their emotions and not their brains

Forum List

Back