Capitol insurrection hearings.

colfax_m
That’s what an audit is. You test an adequate sample size which essentially rules out the kind of widespread fraud you guys are complaining of.

You're proving my point.

You cannot be pleased. Any efforts to do so will be rejected. It’s never good enough.

Not true….audit ALL ballots in the state, with signature verified, and voter roles checked against each vote. THAT is an audit. What you provided is a whitewash….

There are like 12 threads on these videos of Democrats stuffing ballots.. Stop pretending you didn’t see it lol
I haven’t seen it. Supposedly there’s a movie coming out from a fraudster but I wouldn’t trust that as far as I can throw them. I’d love to see any of these videos you’re talking about.

colfax_m

Not true….audit ALL ballots in the state, with signature verified, and voter roles checked against each vote. THAT is an audit. What you provided is a whitewash….
Sounds completely unnecessary and extremely unlikely to ever happen.

Seems like you just set the bar impossibly high on purpose.

I haven’t seen it. Supposedly there’s a movie coming out from a fraudster but I wouldn’t trust that as far as I can throw them. I’d love to see any of these videos you’re talking about.
You don’t trust a video? 🤣🤣

I don’t trust a guy who was convicted of fraud. Do you?
He made it easy for you. Video shows Black people with handful of ballots stuffing them on a street corner ballot box.. what don’t you believe?

That’s what an audit is. You test an adequate sample size which essentially rules out the kind of widespread fraud you guys are complaining of.

You're proving my point.

You cannot be pleased. Any efforts to do so will be rejected. It’s never good enough.
Percentage of clean ballots! Hahaha you still think us idiots!

He made it easy for you. Video shows Black people with handful of ballots stuffing them on a street corner ballot box.. what don’t you believe?
Still haven’t seen the video. Now I’m supposed to believe you?

how the fk can you honestly say such a thing. I thought you just said you were a patriot. Patriots don't lie. So you aren't a patriot. go fking figure.
Because he is honest. Use your head for once. The last thing illegal immigrants want to do is draw attention to themselves. They get beaten, assaulted, robbed and rapped but they won’t call the police out of fear of deportation. And you think they are just waltzing out to the polls voting by the millions?

Because he is honest. Use your head for once. The last thing illegal immigrants want to do is draw attention to themselves. They get beaten, assaulted, robbed and rapped but they won’t call the police out of fear of deportation. And you think they are just waltzing out to the polls voting by the millions?
In sanctuary cities and states? Hahaha. You too think us idiots. Hahaha

Gateway Pundit. Every reference goes back to that.
Questionable Reasoning: Propaganda, Conspiracy, Nationalism, Some Fake News, Numerous Failed Fact Checks
Bias Rating: EXTREME RIGHT
Factual Reporting: VERY LOW
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: High Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Forum List

Back