Capitol Insurrection: What Will Be A Suitable Sentence For Hitler Loving, White Supremacist Thief, Riley Williams?

www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
pelosis laptop has nothing but pictures of anthony weiner's big package

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction

You can always count on a Brit to turn in a neighbour. It's a proud English tradition ...
O and by the way your remarks about the English are untrue and a little racist and I'm the best person qualified to comment as an Irishman living in England.
Just remember if it were not for America you would be marching to the goose step Adolf.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction

You can always count on a Brit to turn in a neighbour. It's a proud English tradition ...
O and by the way your remarks about the English are untrue and a little racist and I'm the best person qualified to comment as an Irishman living in England.
Just remember if it were not for America you would be marching to the goose step Adolf.
Grow up for fuck sake!

www.itv.com/news/2021-02-25/capitol-accused-riley-williams-allegedly-performed-nazi-salutes-in-video-ahead-of-washington-insurrection.

This video lays bare the type of people involved in the Capitol insurrection. At first glance like me, you would probably dismiss Riley Williams as a harmless-looking type of gal. Diminutive and bespectacled,.No doubt voted the ugliest guy at college, who must have lost her way to work as a librarian and got swept along with the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, and 3 Percenters and found herself in the Capitol Building during an insurrection. Definitely easily led, but no leader.
You would of course be totally wrong. Video evidence shows her giving a Nazi salute prior to the insurrection and making white supremacist remarks. Orchestrating and encouraging the mob to push their way through the Capitol building. She is also accused of stealing Nancy Pelosi's laptop, no doubt awash with Government secrets.

If found guilty I would imagine that 30 years would not be considered harsh particularly when you consider that during the late fifties Ethel Rosenberg was executed for a lot less.

You can thank us Brits (ITV) on conviction for our help in securing the evidence for the FBI to nail the Nazi dog.

View attachment 462197View attachment 462201View attachment 462200View attachment 462205
Interesting take on the insurrection of Jan 6th by Putin. His opinion mirrored exactly those of GOP leaders..it was no riot, just a bunch of American voicing their political concerns.

Will probably have Hollyweird and VP Camel Toe getting funds together to bail her out....She is ANTIFA all the way...

By Its Own Definition Antifa is Fascist (americanthinker.com)
Can you come up with a better source than that ultra right wing site American Thinker?

Will probably have Hollyweird and VP Camel Toe getting funds together to bail her out....She is ANTIFA all the way...

Can you come up with a better source than that ultra right wing site American Thinker?
The source is ITV News why try to twist it?

Interesting take on the insurrection of Jan 6th by Putin. His opinion mirrored exactly those of GOP leaders..it was no riot, just a bunch of American voicing their political concerns.
".it was no riot, just a bunch of Americans voicing their political concerns."

There are many ways and places to do that. Forcing your way into the off-limits seat of government of the USA is neither the way nor the correct place. It would be the same if any group approached our Westminster Parliament Building. If not heeding a call to disperse, I would expect armed police units to open fire on them - I don't care who they are!

The source is ITV News why try to twist it?
By Its Own Definition Antifa is Fascist (americanthinker.com)..is ITV News??

Dont need to, ANTIFA, who burns down minority businesses and attacks gay men, just proves that they are just like the old KKK.....

Hey dipshit. This was a planned event orchestrated by a lack of capitol police you ninny.
The use of the word allegedly means it never happened.

Forum List

Back