Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks.

Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.

The warnings won't be ignored this time.

I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Yeah, during the riots in June, it was a very different tune, wasn't it?

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

When will Sleepy EVER be ready to address Congress???

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?
Well, yeah. It's in the Constitution somewhere--sure of it!

What a great excuse for Joe not delivering a State of the Union address to the nation. Poor Joe is increasingly having difficulty speaking.

Why in the hell would anyone want to watch the State of the Union address?

Why do people go to Nascar? To see them crash and spin out. That would be my reason for watching Joe's SOTU speech.

China Joe's SOTU--My fellow A-a-a-a-merians, the country is fucked up, because of uh, uh, you know--the thing. Mommy, I'm tired and I want to play Mario Kart. G'night.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

1614291947109.png

View attachment 461646
That's a good day for it. Mark yer calendar people!

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.

They should take out both sides, completely.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.

They're probably not advertising the date because they don't want a bunch of lunatics descending on the Capitol again.
Like you're holding your breath for what he has to say, anyway. Are you even going to watch it?

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.
No it won't. Many trying to slither back into the shadows now. The civil war was called off. Nobody but the dumb ass die hard still wishing. They lost that too.
Never underestimate the lunatic trump mob. He has enough resources and is nuts enough to fund them to commit deadly atrocities.
Well aware, now. I just do not think it will take years to get them back under their rocks. They were entirely too connected on the internet and social media. They are mostly fkd, but they will be watched and continually infiltrated.

Stalin would be proud of you, boy.

Stalin? Did you finish high school?

They should take out both sides, completely.

start fresh,,,

New House

New Senate

New President/VP.
Everyone is lifting Designated Survivor storyline! Even the terrorists! I didn't think the Trumpians would like that liberal wetdream show.
Wow, you're going to allow him to live in your head, rent-free until hell freezes over, eh? Newsflash, he's gone.
What has that man got to do with my post, moron?

Given conservatives have resorted to terrorism and violence, the authorities need to indeed take such warnings seriously.
You're absurd. The Jan 6 false flag protest was nothing compared to the BLM/Antifa riots of all of last year throughout the nation. BLM/Antifa toned it down Jan 6 because they knew the MAGA crew wouldn't burn, murder and loot anything. That is a solely-owned democrat/BLM/Antifa franchise.

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks.

Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.

Yes, why did Nancy ignore the FBI and refuse Trump's offer of 10,000 National Guard troops? It's almost as if she WANTED, dare I say orchestrated, the Antifa attack
Link, please.
he doesn't have a link. He has Q and he is the biggest anarchist and racist on USMB. But don't blame him....blame the alcohol.

They're probably not advertising the date because they don't want a bunch of lunatics descending on the Capitol again.
Like you're holding your breath for what he has to say, anyway. Are you even going to watch it?
Holding my breath for what? He can't speak for 30 seconds even reading of the prompter.

Forum List

Back