Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?
Who did she kill? Did she attack the Capitol? Be real...you flaming POS. I should have ignored you years ago....

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?

Thanks. I try to ask fair questions.

I do know that the warnings by police and intelligence about extremists have been announced since at least the Obama years.

I remember the republicans getting all upset when the first ones were announced. The government at the time actually retracted their report and amended it to not offend republicans.

Doing that only placated the extremists and allowed things to get worse.

I'm sure the republicans will whine about this then try to sweep it under the rug while still whining about the numbers of National Guard still in DC.
Well, they have the country's attention now.

They've been telling us for years how they have to "fight" to "save their country" from "the commies".

They've been telling us for years how many guns they have, and how ready they are to use them.

Okay, got it. We believe them now. We thought they were just nuts. Now we know they're serious.

And they have the nerve to get indignant when we finally take them seriously.

How dare we do such a thing.

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

A lot of posters here are disappointed.......
Yup....the far right, racist, trump humpers here will be disappointed that the Capitol police will be ready this time and a new order on the use of lethal force will forthcoming.

Racist? Are you so obsessed with skin color that you have to bring up the word in every thread?

I'm not sure what racism has to do with the Jan 6 riots.

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.
No it won't. Many trying to slither back into the shadows now. The civil war was called off. Nobody but the dumb ass die hard still wishing. They lost that too.

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.
No it won't. Many trying to slither back into the shadows now. The civil war was called off. Nobody but the dumb ass die hard still wishing. They lost that too.
Never underestimate the lunatic trump mob. He has enough resources and is nuts enough to fund them to commit deadly atrocities.

Quelle Surprise.

They laid siege to the capitol last time around, why not take another shot at it...

The British already burned it down once, and a lot of good that did.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

Is this why Sleepy Joe is hiding the the White House bomb shelter instead of delivering the State of the Union address?

Stating that you "want to" blow up the Capitol, doesn't mean that you have any actual capability of doing it.

We're more ready for domestic terrorism this time. They got our attention.

Is this why Sleepy Joe is hiding the the White House bomb shelter instead of delivering the State of the Union address?
No, this is their latest excuse to indefinitely keep him hidden in the basement.

Like the Canadian asked earlier, if you have a bead on these people why announce it?...Why not collect the evidence and make the collar when the time is right?

This is some serious fake nooz.

Never underestimate the lunatic trump mob. He has enough resources and is nuts enough to fund them to commit deadly atrocities.
Well aware, now. I just do not think it will take years to get them back under their rocks. They were entirely too connected on the internet and social media. They are mostly fkd, but they will be watched and continually infiltrated.

Those filthy BLM Negroes burned down cities, murdered people, looted, rioted, destroyed property and pretty much were insurrectionists. They didn't do it just for one afternoon. They did it for months and months.

Democrats supported the insurrection.

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?

Thanks. I try to ask fair questions.

I do know that the warnings by police and intelligence about extremists have been announced since at least the Obama years.

I remember the republicans getting all upset when the first ones were announced. The government at the time actually retracted their report and amended it to not offend republicans.

Doing that only placated the extremists and allowed things to get worse.

I'm sure the republicans will whine about this then try to sweep it under the rug while still whining about the numbers of National Guard still in DC.
You do realize the extremist's that are the threat are you leftists
No, it's the RW hiding their fascism as some ridiculous notion that they are Pro-American patriots.

Well aware, now. I just do not think it will take years to get them back under their rocks. They were entirely too connected on the internet and social media. They are mostly fkd, but they will be watched and continually infiltrated.

Stalin would be proud of you, boy.

How today’s liberal cleans there ears.
EC887883-541F-4135-837C-4EFF7B03DD4C.gif

Forum List

Back