Capitol Police Chief Warns Extremists 'Want To Blow Up The Capitol' When Biden Addresses Congress

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.
Yahoo..the home of morons.

What a great excuse for Joe not delivering a State of the Union address to the nation. Poor Joe is increasingly having difficulty speaking.

Why in the hell would anyone want to watch the State of the Union address?

Why do people go to Nascar? To see them crash and spin out. That would be my reason for watching Joe's SOTU speech.

Like watching a fly walking up a wall..

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks.

Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.

The warnings won't be ignored this time.

I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Modona is not a right-winger and the capitol is not the white house

Donald J trump has unleashed a group of home grown terrorist on this country. It will take years and even generations to push these people back under the rocks that they crawled out from.

Geez, I guess we need to keep thousands of troops and concertina wire around the Capitol for generations to come! :abgg2q.jpg:

TURN THE HYPERVENTILATING HYSTERIA UP TO 11!!

th51185c.gif

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!

What a great excuse for Joe not delivering a State of the Union address to the nation. Poor Joe is increasingly having difficulty speaking.

Why do people go to Nascar? To see them crash and spin out. That would be my reason for watching Joe's SOTU speech.

NASCAR is like watching pigs on ice.

You're stoned again. Enjoy.

approval of Congress is in single digit numbers.

It's LONG post time to get rid of all of them.

The shame of it all is, every election, MORONS reelect them.

Get rid of them, PERMANENTLY.

No more Pelosi, no more Schumer, no more McConnell, etc etc.

But Capitol Police will be have their hands tied this time by a man in the WH who wanted people to die. They will be ready for the far right whackos. The GOPQ is now known as the party that wants the United States to crash and burn.....SWEET!
where was your concern when Modona said it?

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?

Frankly . . . STFU. Thanks!

The practice arises from a duty of the President under the State of the Union Clause of the U.S. Constitution: ... Newly inaugurated presidents generally deliver an address to Congress in February of the first year of their term, but this speech is not officially considered to be a "State of the Union".

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks. Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.
The warnings won't be ignored this time. I wonder why the trump people have been complaining about the National Guard presence in DC?
Fair question. They get pissy whenever it's brought up. Did they think we're just going to let them launch domestic terrorist attacks as they please?
4 years of leftists terrorist attacks

Good. All we can do is prepare for terrorist attacks.

Investigations will hopefully tell us why we ignored intelligence we had prior to the Jan 6 terrorist attacks.

What's because PROGS were running the show and they recognized the event could circumvent the clear message in the Capital that Demonicrats had stolen an election? For 1K Alex.

I don't think that the warnings will be ignored this time.

Some of the same trump people who attacked the capitol in January now want to blow up the capitol and kill as many politicians as possible.

I hope all who are involved in this are found and their plots stopped.

Modona is not a right-winger and the capitol is not the white house
Big Red Dummy is back. LOL!

Big Red Dummy is back.

I didn't know you've been gone.

approval of Congress is in single digit numbers.

It's LONG post time to get rid of all of them.

The shame of it all is, every election, MORONS reelect them.

Get rid of them, PERMANENTLY.

No more Pelosi, no more Schumer, no more McConnell, etc etc.

When you see that Congress has had approval ratings of around 20% for more than a decade it's understandable that many dream of throwing the bums out and reforming the whole system to include term limits and accountability for politicians - all politicians.

Forum List

Back