Capitol Policeman On Life Support

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Yes...it was a violent mob. Cops were beaten and hospitalized. One may die.

Where's that right wing respect for law and order??

You should be condemning this violent attack on our very democracy AND YOU'RE NOT. You revel in it.

The department said Thursday that its officers had been attacked with metal pipes, chemical irritants and other weapons when a mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters violently stormed the Capitol.

You should be condemning this violent attack on our very democracy AND YOU'RE NOT. You revel in it.
Yeah, it was a mob, it was a riot, it was violence. It was also the inevitable next portion of the violence cycle. We saw it start before TRUMP! was inaugurated, with threats to resist him personally and to impeach him before he even took office. Then it escalated over the years, becoming more violent as the antis became ever more unhinged, complete with depictions of decapitation of the president (something that should have prompted a visit from the Secret Service, followed by the total destruction of a career). Following that was the summer of daily riots, property destruction and violent assaults in multiple cities across the nation. I said then that the cycle was only going to get more extreme because the right was getting fed up with the antics of the unhinged left, and now it has. Get ready for the next several years to be more violent than ever before, with democrats wondering what happened and pretending they had no hand in starting and maintaining it. The sleeping giant is awake and the violence will only get worse. I believe the left is in for a shock when they realize what they have stirred up. SMH

Blood on their hands. Heads will roll.

The department said Thursday that its officers had been attacked with metal pipes, chemical irritants and other weapons when a mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters violently stormed the Capitol.
Sounds like the work of Antifa. It’s confirmed the DC police allowed in a bus load of Antifa terrorists.

The people who broke into the capitol building should all be arrested and prosecuted according to law. This is not the country I want where the house of the people can be violated.
By the same token those people who looted and rioted and destroyed American businesses and streets should also be arrested and prosecuted as well.

Yeah, it was a mob, it was a riot, it was violence. It was also the inevitable next portion of the violence cycle. We saw it start before TRUMP! was inaugurated, with threats to resist him personally and to impeach him before he even took office. Then it escalated over the years, becoming more violent as the antis became ever more unhinged, complete with depictions of decapitation of the president (something that should have prompted a visit from the Secret Service, followed by the total destruction of a career). Following that was the summer of daily riots, property destruction and violent assaults in multiple cities across the nation. I said then that the cycle was only going to get more extreme because the right was getting fed up with the antics of the unhinged left, and now it has. Get ready for the next several years to be more violent than ever before, with democrats wondering what happened and pretending they had no hand in starting and maintaining it. The sleeping giant is awake and the violence will only get worse. I believe the left is in for a shock when they realize what they have stirred up. SMH
All that supported him shall join him in hell.

Papathanasiou retracted his statement to WUSA and told CNN the officer was still on life support.

"He had a stroke. I think he's on life support. We've got some misinformation on that. He's on life support from what I'm hearing," Papathanasiou told CNN.

Well Trump has now publically condemn the riots. Publically admitting they were wrong but failed to take any blame for inciting the rioters. Its not my fault. He will be blaming ANTIFA in a few days as he reads the right wing media that are now suggesting it. Then he will blame China for being Chinese's.

if only there was a way to identify ANTIFA members other than as a way to shift blame.

Yep, even if Dotard doesn’t get indicted on sedtition charges, wrongful death civil suits will be headed his way on very short order.

Shit...I didn't know about this.

I had heard that they found pipe bombs.... Real law-and-order-like.

I hope he dies !! Pig

Yep, even if Dotard doesn’t get indicted on sedtition charges, wrongful death civil suits will be headed his way on very short order.
DC cops are the SS and I hope that pig dies

The need to find the person or people that did this and should be prosecuted and punished to the fullest extent of the law.

I didn’t agree with the violence in the summer riots and I don’t agree with yesterday’s riots. Wrong is wrong and all need to be prosecuted. Time for everyone to condemn all the violence and don’t justify or rationalize any of it.

The BS needs to end.

Way to let your freak flag fly Trumper

Way to let your freak flag fly Trumper
Let him die !! These pigs kill unarmed black everyday

Forum List

Back