Capitol Policeman On Life Support

Rampaging Trump supporters bludgeoned him to death with a heavy blunt object.

Now he's dead.

However #BlueLivesMatter and we must obey the policec at all times.

#NeverForget

The police who defend tyranny... don't matter. Enemies of America. These are the same people running Hitler's concentration camps.

Police who take care of criminals are fine.

Rampaging Trump supporters bludgeoned him to death with a heavy blunt object.

Now he's dead.

However #BlueLivesMatter and we must obey the policec at all times.

#NeverForget
And it's only going to get worse. The bear is awake, the cycle is running, and people are fed up. You'll have plenty to whine about in the years to come and plenty to champion when you agree with the perpetrators, but the violence isn't going to stop any time soon.

Yes...it was a violent mob. Cops were beaten and hospitalized. One may die.

Where's that right wing respect for law and order??

You should be condemning this violent attack on our very democracy AND YOU'RE NOT. You revel in it.
Blood on their hands. Heads will roll.

Yep, even if Dotard doesn’t get indicted on sedtition charges, wrongful death civil suits will be headed his way on very short order.
DC cops are the SS and I hope that pig dies
Way to let your freak flag fly Trumper
Let him die !! These pigs kill unarmed black everyday

You should be condemning this violent attack on our very democracy AND YOU'RE NOT. You revel in it.

Yep, even if Dotard doesn’t get indicted on sedtition charges, wrongful death civil suits will be headed his way on very short order.

Still a mostly peaceful protest.
That resulted in five dead. One a cop.

Not so "peaceful".
One white woman was murdered by a capital hill cop at the urging of politician MarkWarren no less...
One heartattack
Two stroke (one possibly but not likely due to getting hit by a fire extinquisher)..
and One unknown

Stroke? Sorry - MURDER. A heavy fire extinguisher full force to the head is a lethal weapon.

Even if they do, they won't go anywhere.
It's very difficult to prove that a politician's words directly led to mayhem and death. If it was easy, Maxine Waters would never have said what she did because she would have been held responsible for the outcome.

the violence isn't going to stop any time soon.
And a lot of assholes will be wearing orange jump suits.

The prick who stove in this cop's head needs to be prosecuted and sent away forever

The department said Thursday that its officers had been attacked with metal pipes, chemical irritants and other weapons when a mob of President Donald Trump’s supporters violently stormed the Capitol.
Sounds like the work of Antifa. It’s confirmed the DC police allowed in a bus load of Antifa terrorists.
who has confirmed that? trump media?

Not so "peaceful".

I know. Long way to go, to pass up the mostly peaceful protests of the Left. And even if we do pass it up, who is to say when they stop being mostly peaceful?

Not so "peaceful".
One white woman was murdered by a capital hill cop at the urging of politician MarkWarren no less...
One heartattack
Two stroke (one possibly but not likely due to getting hit by a fire extinquisher)..
and One unknown

Stroke? Sorry - MURDER. A heavy fire extinguisher full force to the head is a lethal weapon.

Political violence is the new normal. Stop living in the past. Why are you afraid of "Change"? Are you a conservative or something?

Not so "peaceful".
One heartattack
and One unknown

Political violence is the new normal. Stop living in the past. Why are you afraid of "Change"? Are you a conservative or something?
What a crock of shit

Not so "peaceful".
One heartattack
and One unknown

What a crock of shit

This is your world. I've just trying to live by the rules as they have been demonstrated to me.

Don't you like the world you have built?

Try doing some more of what got us here. Maybe that will make it better.

The world is on fire. Maybe it needs some more gasoline.

Shoot ALL rioters in the face. Hows that for condemnation?

Forum List

Back