Car jacking surge in Minneapolis by 537 percent

Are you happy that the police are being eliminated from many cities ??

I'd hope they eliminate all the cops from the dems cities. Hopefully the criminals kill off the dems and reduce the surplus population of scum that are working overtime to destroy America from within.

Biden gun strip LR.jpg

I grew up in the Minneapolis area in the 50s and 60s, and I moved out in 1981. What a fucking shithole, thanks to democrats.

DEFUND THE POLICE! This is great. What a wonderful system. I hope all left-wing Democrat run cities defund the police.
it's not only ''defund'' the police, it's FK the police!!!!!!

Why is every Mid West city a 5th World hell hole ??
All businesses are going to flee

Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Cleveland
St Louis
Cincinnati
KC

Everyone has some of the highest murder and crime on the planet

At least in our city, it's because the voters are not smart enough to elect other people. The Mayor of Cleveland is controversial, yet the stupid morons here refuse to vote for a Republican, and the last Republican Mayor we had was then Mayor George Voinovich, who later became our Governor for two terms, and then our US Senator.

This Mayor had the Council vote to spend 2.5 million on a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson kept getting busted driving his on the street. Even though they nixed the project, they created policy that police are no longer allowed to stop kids who are riding dirt bikes. Later that same grandson got busted with dope, a scale, and an illegal gun. The court gave him a slap on the wrist. Then he was charged for beating his girlfriend with a tow truck hook. Again, the court gave him a free pass. His great grandson was also busted with a gun, he was 13 at the time. When asked, the Mayor stated kids have to protect themselves in a city like Cleveland too.

Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Cleveland
St Louis
Cincinnati
KC

At least in our city, it's because the voters are not smart enough to elect other people. The Mayor of Cleveland is controversial, yet the stupid morons here refuse to vote for a Republican, and the last Republican Mayor we had was then Mayor George Voinovich, who later became our Governor for two terms, and then our US Senator.

This Mayor had the Council vote to spend 2.5 million on a dirt bike park. Why a dirt bike park? Because his grandson kept getting busted driving his on the street. Even though they nixed the project, they created policy that police are no longer allowed to stop kids who are riding dirt bikes. Later that same grandson got busted with dope, a scale, and an illegal gun. The court gave him a slap on the wrist. Then he was charged for beating his girlfriend with a tow truck hook. Again, the court gave him a free pass. His great grandson was also busted with a gun, he was 13 at the time. When asked, the Mayor stated kids have to protect themselves in a city like Cleveland too.

I know some folks in beechwood !!
Very wealthy Jewish area

Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Cleveland
St Louis
Cincinnati
KC

People know the answer.

But it is considered bad manners to publicly discuss it.

In any case, the situation is intractable.

By the end of the century (or earlier), ALL American cities will be the same.
If you dont want to discuss it even on an internet forum because it may be considered as 'bad manners', then what is American freedom about? Sadly, it became a meaningless word.

Oh, very sad.

But we have to be very careful what we say.

I have never been to Facebook or Twitter, but I understand that they are deleting and banning like mad.

And starting on January 20, there will be, IMHO, more censorship, based on the desire not to say anything that is too hurtful, even if true.

As in other countries, we have to learn to read between the lines.

Have a nice weekend!

Chicago
Detroit
Minnesota
Cleveland
St Louis
Cincinnati
KC

People know the answer.

But it is considered bad manners to publicly discuss it.

In any case, the situation is intractable.

By the end of the century (or earlier), ALL American cities will be the same.
If you dont want to discuss it even on an internet forum because it may be considered as 'bad manners', then what is American freedom about? Sadly, it became a meaningless word.

Oh, very sad.

But we have to be very careful what we say.

I have never been to Facebook or Twitter, but I understand that they are deleting and banning like mad.

And starting on January 20, there will be, IMHO, more censorship, based on the desire not to say anything that is too hurtful, even if true.

As in other countries, we have to learn to read between the lines.

Have a nice weekend!
I never have used Fake book or Twitter

By the way, what is the history of the connection of Africans moving to Minnesota?
Why would people who are used to the sun and heat move to a deep freezer?
I realize that even a place as cold as Minnesota is still better than the shitholes they come from, but why not move to a climate that is closer to where they come from?

For African immigrants, St. Paul starting to feel more like home

"From a former medical clinic within St. Paul’s Bandana Square, members of Minnesota’s Cameroonian community organize a Scrabble tournament, lawn tennis and career mentoring programs while debating the fractious politics of their home country.

Some bear physical scars that tell of their political activism in Central Africa.

There’s similar energy brewing near Dale Street and University Avenue, where the city’s sizable ethnic Oromo community gathers in a converted church for summer cookouts, teen dance shows and college-readiness classes. Members of this community, too, have shed blood and lost loved ones while speaking out for basic rights."

For African immigrants, St. Paul starting to feel more like home – Twin Cities

By the way, what is the history of the connection of Africans moving to Minnesota?
Why would people who are used to the sun and heat move to a deep freezer?
I realize that even a place as cold as Minnesota is still better than the shitholes they come from, but why not move to a climate that is closer to where they come from?

We have a pretty sizable Puerto Rican population here, and many of them from the island itself. They migrate to where they have other family staying.

The problem is they havent defunded enough police yet. Once they do, all the crime will simply vanish and a rainbow will appear.

Forum List

Back