Cardi B bashes Trump, says she's seeking Nigerian citizenship amid tensions with Iran

I hope she learns English before she leaves, because most Nigerians can speak it better than her. I've heard her speak twice and both times I had no idea what she was saying outside of the clearly enunciated swearing she did.

Cardi B bashes Trump, says she's seeking Nigerian citizenship amid tensions with Iran

Cardi B says she’s planning to file for citizenship in Nigeria after taking a dig at President Donald Trump for his part in increasing tensions between the U.S. and Iran.

The 27-year-old “Money” singer took to Twitter shortly after Trump ordered an airstrike that killed Iran's top general, Qassem Soleimani. The killing sparked several memes and concerns on Twitter of a conflict between the two nations, and Cardi weighed in.

Oh please oh please! Let her go to Nigeria! LOL! PLEASE PLEASE! I wish all these media morons would put their money where their mouth is, and follow through. Didn't some idiot claim they would leave the US if Bush was elected? Can't remember who it was off hand.

But he never left. If these people would follow through more, they would figure out how good they have it in the US, and stop b!tching so much.

I hope she learns English before she leaves, because most Nigerians can speak it better than her. I've heard her speak twice and both times I had no idea what she was saying outside of the clearly enunciated swearing she did.

Cardi B says she’s planning to file for citizenship in Nigeria after taking a dig at President Donald Trump for his part in increasing tensions between the U.S. and Iran.

The 27-year-old “Money” singer took to Twitter shortly after Trump ordered an airstrike that killed Iran's top general, Qassem Soleimani. The killing sparked several memes and concerns on Twitter of a conflict between the two nations, and Cardi weighed in.

As soon as she has Nigerian citizenship we should make dual-citizenship illegal, revoke their US Citizenship, and ship them back to whatever “other” place they hold Loyalty to, permanently.

Forum List

Back