Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

Nope. Judge took a small part of the whole and derived opinion of value accordingly.
An opinion you reached without ever reading the judgement. The reason I know this is because I did. He cites the witnesses directly. But hey pretend that whatever your source about what happened is better than directly reading the judgement.

Last edited:
And here is the cult giveaway:

"“That fact that he was found guilty, you might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth,” O'Leary said."

Every real estate developer triples the square footage of their properties on their funancial statements? I think not. Shut up dummy. We see through you.
If they do there needs to a whole lot of prosecutions like right now.

So what? Cultists do lots of dumb things.

The second he misses that money, he will change his mind.
They're already in probably the worst commercial market in NYC history .....thanks to progs listening to muh xspurts over the lockdowns ...people like you are to fucking stupid to even think for yourselves

Anyway As it is commercial occupancy rates were already in the tank

This only pushes an Incentive to bail

"“That fact that he was found guilty, you might as well find guilty every real estate developer on Earth,” O'Leary said."

Every real estate developer triples the square footage of their properties on their funancial statements? I think not. Shut up dummy. We see through you.
I do not know that level of real estate. There is scum at the house level. Lots of scum. And there are good people also.

Actually, in some cases he went for twenty-fold.

Says the biggest dummy on the board....

Will Dems now sue universities for overvaluing $1 TRILLION DOLLARS worth of degrees, so overvalued students can't pay back their loans? Actual damages and victims.

I would bet there are more than the industry would admit however...
Sure. And I'm sure if they ever get in enough trouble to allow for probable cause they would be indicted to. That's kind of the thing here. People try to claim it's unfair Trump got in trouble and other people don't. That's simply a bad argument.

Trump got in trouble, because he got investigated by a prosecutor who figured she had enough to secure a guilty verdict. She obviously was right. End of story.

Excellent. You should represent Trump at his appeal. In the meantime he has to put up $500,000,000 in cash and bond in less than thirty days to appeal.
Luckily a drop in the bucket for him so your evil glee that he won’t be able to afford to defend himself is thwarted.

Will Dems now sue universities for overvaluing $1 TRILLION DOLLARS worth of degrees, so overvalued students can't pay back their loans? Actual damages and victims.
Yes they are definitely going to do that. :uhoh3:

Sure. And I'm sure if they ever get in enough trouble to allow for probable cause they would be indicted to. That's kind of the thing here. People try to claim it's unfair Trump got in trouble and other people don't. That's simply a bad argument.

Trump got in trouble, because he got investigated by a prosecutor who figured she had enough to secure a guilty verdict. She obviously was right. End of story.
Also someone wealthy gets shocked when they actually get prosecuted like the peasants would be.

An opinion you reached without ever reading the judgement. The reason I know this is because I did. He cites the witnesses directly. But hey pretend that whatever your source about what happened is better than directly reading the judgement.
I read it. There is much detail about the “Club” and its income with omission of non income producing structures and land
You lib loons need to quit this selective “read it” bullshit. Thinkers don’t read your shit so we can see it your way. We know how this process works. You wishers and feelers and witch hunters are midgets going up against the experienced Giants of the industry

Yes they are definitely going to do that. :uhoh3:

Also someone wealthy gets shocked when they actually get prosecuted like the peasants would be.
I say we shove this right up the Dems ass with a hot poker and bring a $1 trillion dollar lawsuit against the Dem's cash cow.

What cases?
the Trump Organization that valued the potential seven-mansion development at between $5.5 million and $21 million and instead valued the seven-mansion development at $161 million, citing Eric Trump as the source.
Page 25
Although Eric Trump advised McConney in August 2013 to continue to use the $161 million value for the proposed seven-mansion development at Seven Springs, emails demonstrate that Eric Trump was aware of a valuation by a professional appraiser, engaged by the Trump Organization, who valued the hypothetical development at approximately $5.5 million. PX 908, 3296; TT 3342-3349.
Page 33
However, when confronted with his sworn testimony from the criminal trial, McConney admitted that Weisselberg did, on more than one occasion, ask McConney to assist him in committing tax fraud. TT 776-778. He further conceded, after initially denying, that even though he knew these activities were illegal at the time he was performing them, he continued to assist Weisselberg in committing fraud, as he was afraid that if he refused Weisselberg’s requests he would lose his job.

page 26

Last edited:
Thats why he has to hawk shoes and hats on the internet right?
Maybe you can drop the TDS and instead try thinking about why lenders won’t accept this. Possibly because this is a grave error that in the know and experienced entities won’t expose themselves to.

Maybe you can drop the TDS and instead try thinking about why lenders won’t accept this. Possibly because this is a grave error that in the know and experienced entities won’t expose themselves to.
Why lenders won't give him a bond? Are are you envisioning some weird lender embargo of well something else?

Who would give a bond in this instance and why? How would they get their money back?

I read it. There is much detail about the “Club” and its income with omission of non income producing structures and land
You lib loons need to quit this selective “read it” bullshit. Thinkers don’t read your shit so we can see it your way. We know how this process works. You wishers and feelers and witch hunters are midgets going up against the experienced Giants of the industry
This club?

When confronted with the 2002 deed18 in which he signed away, in perpetuity, the right to use or develop Mar-a-Lago as anything other than as a social club, in exchange for a conservation easement tax benefit, he offered that “when you say, ‘intend,’ intend doesn’t mean we will do it.” PX 1730; TT 3533-3535.Nonetheless, Donald Trump insisted that he believed Mar-a-Lago is worth “between a billion and a billion five” today, which would require not only valuing it as a private residence, which the deed prohibits,19 but as more than the most expensive private residence listed in the countryby approximately 400%.20 TT 3530.

Or this club?

When questioned about Aberdeen, and whether he was aware that the SFCs for 2014-2018 valued the property as if the Trump Organization could build 2500 year-round private residences (when in fact, they had received permission to build only 500), Donald Trump testified: “I don’t know, but it could very well be. It’s sort of like a painting. You could do pretty much what you want to do. The land is there. You could do what you want to do. So you could do either one of them, actually.” TT 3539-3547. When confronted with evidence that, in 2014, the Trump Organization had submitted a statement to UK regulators stating that the Trump Organization did not intend to develop the Aberdeen property any further because of Donald Trump’s opposition to wind farms, Trump testified: “At some point that will be developed into a magnificent job. I just don’t want to do it now.”

Page 36 https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2024/02/nyag-v-trump-verdict-20240216.pdf

Forum List

Back