Cardone Capital immediately ceases ALL UNDERWRITING ON REAL ESTATE in New York.

Think of it this way. You are a major investor in a Real Estate pooled investor group. Be it an REIT or what have you.

Would you want your CEO to risk the unknown legal consequences that of which you have zero control? There could be numerous judgement decisions along the way that leave you liable to a massive lawsuit that could wipe out your savings.

This is not the America the world knew to love. Definitely not the NY of old.

You were never an appraiser. I was. I was more than just an appraiser, I owned my own appraisal firm and hired appraisers. I also was called on by major lenders to double check work done by other appraisers.

The law does not demand you be honest on your form. We assumed borrowers were not honest. We double checked all borrowers honesty. We got credit reports, we got appraisals we got internal appraisers to verify the veracity of the appraisal submitted. You said you work at XYZ and you signed a form that gave us permission to verify this with company XYZ. Do not think lenders trust you.
I've been trying to tell them but the drool has plugged up their ears. This is not at all what they think it is.

Think of it this way. You are a major investor in a Real Estate pooled investor group. Be it an REIT or what have you.

Would you want your CEO to risk the unknown legal consequences that of which you have zero control? There could be numerous judgement decisions along the way that leave you liable to a massive lawsuit that could wipe out your savings.

This is not the America the world knew to love. Definitely not the NY of old.
NY is dead meat....even if it gets OVERTURNED.

I don't believe they have any to begin with. looks like mostly retirement investments in Florida and Arizona.

You were never an appraiser. I was. I was more than just an appraiser, I owned my own appraisal firm and hired appraisers. I also was called on by major lenders to double check work done by other appraisers.

The law does not demand you be honest on your form. We assumed borrowers were not honest. We double checked all borrowers honesty. We got credit reports, we got appraisals we got internal appraisers to verify the veracity of the appraisal submitted. You said you work at XYZ and you signed a form that gave us permission to verify this with company XYZ. Do not think lenders trust you.

Redirect Notice
You were an appraiser?

This is alright you think?

In 2015, while at Cushman & Wakefield, Larson appraised 40 Wall Street for Ladder Capital as part of its due diligence. TT 1560-1570; PX 118. Larson testified clearly and credibly that although his name is cited as the source to justify a 2.940 capitalization (or “cap”) rate8on Niketown, a property in which Donald Trump owned two long-term leases on 57th Street, Larson never had a specific conversation with Jeffrey McConney in which he advised him that such a cap rate would be appropriate; nor was he aware that he was listed as a source for such a cap rate. TT 1572-1575; See, e.g., PX 758. Larson further said that he would not have advised McConney to select that cap rate, as “it’s not how we would value [it] in our practice.” TT 1583. Larson stated that McConney was incorrect in stating that he consulted with Larson when valuing Trump Tower. TT 1581. Upon learning that his name had been repeatedly used to justify cap rates that he had not recommended, Larson said it was “inappropriate and inaccurate … I should have been told and, you know, an appraisal should have been ordered.” TT 1587.Larson further took issue with his name being used to justify a cap rate on the property controlled by a Vornado partnership interest. In 2012, Larson appraised the property at 1290 Avenue of the Americas at $2 billion with a cap rate of 4.5 percent. PX 1824; TT 1588-1589. Notwithstanding, in the following SFC’s supporting data, McConney cites Larson as the source for using a 3.12 percent cap rate, even though he never worked with McConney to pick a cap rate
https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2024/02/nyag-v-trump-verdict-20240216.pdf Page 12

Forum List

Back