Careful what you wish for.

Come on give liberals a break you really can't expect them to have any knowledge of law and government. They were never taught that and listening to CNN does not give you much of a world view.

Mueller thought he could indict a few Russian that would never show up just so he would look legitimate. He needs to show that there may be something to the Russia angle or it looks like it really was, a hunt for a crime.

The US government claims to be protecting democratic rights as they actively deny the defendant's rights to a fair trial.

That sounds about right. The rulers of this country don't give a damn about democracy. That has been obvious to me since I first gained a political awareness.
This is but one more example for the citizenry to ignore.

It shouldn't go unmentioned that these proceedings are being carried out on the down low while the indictments were essentially front page news. It stands out as an example of how the msm influences public opinion.
The US is not a Democracy.
Our democracy takes a Republican form.

In a democracy the people are sovereign. We place limitations on government. That this is done through representation in the halls of government doesn't diminish that.

The US government claims to be protecting democratic rights as they actively deny the defendant's rights to a fair trial.

That sounds about right. The rulers of this country don't give a damn about democracy. That has been obvious to me since I first gained a political awareness.

It shouldn't go unmentioned that these proceedings are being carried out on the down low while the indictments were essentially front page news. It stands out as an example of how the msm influences public opinion.

In a democracy the people are sovereign. We place limitations on government. That this is done through representation in the halls of government doesn't diminish that.
We are a Republic.

Evidently the Russian indictments are not going quite to plan. No one, especially on the Mueller team, really expected any of the companies indicted would actually show up, why, because they’re Russian companies. Guess what one of the companies did show up, attorneys in hand. And it gets better. They want to see the evidence. You know, the evidence Rosenstein has prevented Congress from seeing. So, what’s the Mueller strategy….delay, delay, delay.

Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case
Damn, you IDIOTS can't ever stop LYING!
The defendant, Concord Management and Consulting, joined in Mueller's request, filing a joint motion.
Judge Dabney L. Friedrich, a Trump appointee, accepted the request, granting “that the period of period May 23, 2018 to August 28, 2018 is excluded for purposes of Speedy Trial Act calculations.”

We are a Republic.
I said that.

We are a Republic.
I said that.
I know.
I just got straight to the point.
California acts as a Democracy with Propositions.

Evidently the Russian indictments are not going quite to plan. No one, especially on the Mueller team, really expected any of the companies indicted would actually show up, why, because they’re Russian companies. Guess what one of the companies did show up, attorneys in hand. And it gets better. They want to see the evidence. You know, the evidence Rosenstein has prevented Congress from seeing. So, what’s the Mueller strategy….delay, delay, delay.

The defendant, Concord Management and Consulting, joined in Mueller's request, filing a joint motion.
Judge Dabney L. Friedrich, a Trump appointee, accepted the request, granting “that the period of period May 23, 2018 to August 28, 2018 is excluded for purposes of Speedy Trial Act calculations.”
Do you have a citation for that?

It comes from the extremist Right-wing Daily Liar, so you can't call it fake news.
Don't you liars claim to be the most informed voters in the universe and everyone who is smart enough to disagree with you is a low-information voter? So how is that a know-it-all like yourself didn't know it?????

It comes from the extremist Right-wing Daily Liar, so you can't call it fake news.
Don't you liars claim to be the most informed voters in the universe and everyone who is smart enough to disagree with you is a low-information voter? So how is that a know-it-all like yourself didn't know it?????
This is going back a few months and no, none of this crossed my radar at the time. I'm not who you apparently think I am.

Having looked into it, you have no cause to be declaring the op a lie. The motion that you have brought attention to happened subsequent to the OP's information.

Jonathan Turley breaks it down here.

Justice Delayed Is Justice: Mueller Fights To Delay Russian Collusion Trial

"Mueller previously tried to delay the trial despite the demand of Concord Management and Consulting for a speedy trial within 70 days of the indictment."

This is going back a few months and no, none of this crossed my radar at the time. I'm not who you apparently think I am.

Having looked into it, you have no cause to be declaring the op a lie. The motion that you have brought attention to happened subsequent to the OP's information.

"Mueller previously tried to delay the trial despite the demand of Concord Management and Consulting for a speedy trial within 70 days of the indictment."
The co-request was the same month as the OP's article.
The OP is a lie, just like the lie that the company didn't exist at the time of the Russian interference. The Right was spreading both lies when their Russian Komrads were indicted.

The OP is a lie, just like the lie that the company didn't exist at the time of the Russian interference. The Right was spreading both lies when their Russian Komrads were indicted.
You seem to be the only one here telling lies.

The defense wants to see the evidence and the prosecution continues to delay.

You seem to think that because the defense agreed to a continuance to allow time for discovery that it absolves the prosecution from having to turn over its evidence in a timely manner.

Here is the brief the defense filed with the court stating their objections to the prosecution's latest delay. Dated June 14.

http://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Concord-Opposition.pdf

You seem to think that because the defense agreed to a continuance to allow time for discovery that it absolves the prosecution from having to turn over its evidence in a timely manner.

Here is the brief the defense filed with the court stating their objections to the prosecution's latest delay. Dated June 14.

This is the same defense team that LIED about Concord Catering not even existing at the time of their interference in the election! Concord Catering's own website says it was founded in 1996. They have No credibility especially when they say this, "the unlawfully appointed Special Counsel" in your link!

This is the same defense team that LIED about Concord Catering not even existing at the time of their interference in the election! Concord Catering's own website says it was founded in 1996. They have No credibility especially when they say this, "the unlawfully appointed Special Counsel" in your link!

So what's your solution there champ, just overlook/ignore the request for evidence?

Again dumb ass US law REQUIRES the prosecution to turn over to the defense all the evidence they have against said charged entity. That you think they should not proves just how STUPID and partisan you are. You would violate are basic laws cause you are butt hurt over a President you don't like. Either Mueller complies or admits his case is all smoke and mirrors.

This isn't about the credibility of the defense team.

It's about your credibility.

Sounds like the plan will be going down like a plane in flames. Who was the fricken Einstein that didn't think this one through?

This isn't about the credibility of the defense team.

It's about your credibility.
Of course, you America-hating Russia-lovers are going to take the word of a proven liar over any True American.

Russian firm tied to 'Putin's cook' pleads not guilty in U.S.
Dubelier told the court he was not authorized to represent Concord Catering, adding that prosecutors had indicted a “proverbial ham sandwich” because the entity did not exist during the time the alleged misconduct occurred.

What was the interference?

Forum List

Back