Careful what you wish for.

This is going back a few months and no, none of this crossed my radar at the time. I'm not who you apparently think I am.

Having looked into it, you have no cause to be declaring the op a lie. The motion that you have brought attention to happened subsequent to the OP's information.

Jonathan Turley breaks it down here.

Justice Delayed Is Justice: Mueller Fights To Delay Russian Collusion Trial

"Mueller previously tried to delay the trial despite the demand of Concord Management and Consulting for a speedy trial within 70 days of the indictment."
The co-request was the same month as the OP's article.
The OP is a lie, just like the lie that the company didn't exist at the time of the Russian interference. The Right was spreading both lies when their Russian Komrads were indicted.
You seem to be the only one here telling lies.

The defense wants to see the evidence and the prosecution continues to delay.

You seem to think that because the defense agreed to a continuance to allow time for discovery that it absolves the prosecution from having to turn over its evidence in a timely manner.

Here is the brief the defense filed with the court stating their objections to the prosecution's latest delay. Dated June 14.

http://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Concord-Opposition.pdf
This is the same defense team that LIED about Concord Catering not even existing at the time of their interference in the election! Concord Catering's own website says it was founded in 1996. They have No credibility especially when they say this, "the unlawfully appointed Special Counsel" in your link!
This isn't about the credibility of the defense team.

It's about your credibility.
Of course, you America-hating Russia-lovers are going to take the word of a proven liar over any True American.

Russian firm tied to 'Putin's cook' pleads not guilty in U.S.
Dubelier told the court he was not authorized to represent Concord Catering, adding that prosecutors had indicted a “proverbial ham sandwich” because the entity did not exist during the time the alleged misconduct occurred.
Okay Jingo, I'll play along.

What is your rebuttal to the highlighted statement from the defense? Provide a source link please.

It comes from the extremist Right-wing Daily Liar, so you can't call it fake news.
Don't you liars claim to be the most informed voters in the universe and everyone who is smart enough to disagree with you is a low-information voter? So how is that a know-it-all like yourself didn't know it?????
This is going back a few months and no, none of this crossed my radar at the time. I'm not who you apparently think I am.

Having looked into it, you have no cause to be declaring the op a lie. The motion that you have brought attention to happened subsequent to the OP's information.

"Mueller previously tried to delay the trial despite the demand of Concord Management and Consulting for a speedy trial within 70 days of the indictment."
The OP is a lie, just like the lie that the company didn't exist at the time of the Russian interference. The Right was spreading both lies when their Russian Komrads were indicted.

You seem to think that because the defense agreed to a continuance to allow time for discovery that it absolves the prosecution from having to turn over its evidence in a timely manner.

Here is the brief the defense filed with the court stating their objections to the prosecution's latest delay. Dated June 14.

This is the same defense team that LIED about Concord Catering not even existing at the time of their interference in the election! Concord Catering's own website says it was founded in 1996. They have No credibility especially when they say this, "the unlawfully appointed Special Counsel" in your link!
What was the interference?
Don't change the subject. I know you can't admit your precious Russian company was lying and you know Concord Catering was founded in 1996, so your only desperate hope is to DIVERT!!!!!

Don't change the subject. I know you can't admit your precious Russian company was lying and you know Concord Catering was founded in 1996, so your only desperate hope is to DIVERT!!!!!

You claim there was interference in the election...where's the evidence?

Again for the slow and amazingly STUPID, the law is clear as a bell, discover is REQUIRED of ALL cases. That you think it is not proves you are beyond stupid.

Of course, you America-hating Russia-lovers are going to take the word of a proven liar over any True American.

Dubelier told the court he was not authorized to represent Concord Catering, adding that prosecutors had indicted a “proverbial ham sandwich” because the entity did not exist during the time the alleged misconduct occurred.

What is your rebuttal to the highlighted statement from the defense? Provide a source link please.
As I already pointed out Concord Catering's OWN web site says they were founded in 1996. Why are you playing dumb?????
It looks like USMB is trying to protect the Russians by banning the link to the about page of Concord Catering where it says it was founded in 1996.
So I found a left handed way of proving they were in existence during the 2016 election through the registration of their website.
Not only was Concord Catering founded in 1996, they have been operating their website since 1998.

concord-catering.ru whois
WHOIS is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system, but is also used for a wider range of other information.

domain: CONCORD-CATERING.RU
nserver: ns1.masterhost.ru.
nserver: ns2.masterhost.ru.
nserver: ns.masterhost.ru.
state: REGISTERED, DELEGATED, VERIFIED
org: "Concord Management and Consulting" ltd.
registrar: R01-RU
admin-contact: R01.RU
created: 1998-02-05T21:01:16Z
paid-till: 2019-02-28T21:00:00Z

free-date: 2019-04-01
source: TCI

Well I'm trying another left handed way which will take you to the about page, but for some reason Google will not translate it, but the 1996 is quite clear in its presentation.
Google Translate

Last edited:

Donnie Dirt Bag won!

Donnie Dirt Bag won!

Yeah, I'm sure having a lying, cheating candidate didn't have anything to do with it....LOL.

As I already pointed out Concord Catering's OWN web site says they were founded in 1996. Why are you playing dumb?????
It looks like USMB is trying to protect the Russians by banning the link to the about page of Concord Catering where it says it was founded in 1996.
So I found a left handed way of proving they were in existence during the 2016 election through the registration of their website.
Not only was Concord Catering founded in 1996, they have been operating their website since 1998.

WHOIS is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system, but is also used for a wider range of other information.

Well I'm trying another left handed way which will take you to the about page, but for some reason Google will not translate it, but the 1996 is quite clear in its presentation.
Google Translate
Do you realize that owning a domain name is not the same thing as having an active website? I own several domain names which at the present time have no accessable website.

Google Translate
Why are you playing dumb?
I'm not, this is all news to me. I am learning and forming my own opinions. Your presence in this thread has been informative, thank you.

Google Translate
Do you realize that owning a domain name is not the same thing as having an active website? I own several domain names which at the present time have no accessable website.
You do realize I linked to the ACTIVE website whose "about" page said Concord Catering was founded in 1996, of corse you do, you are just playing dumb so you don't have to admit the truth.

Google Translate
You do realize I linked to the ACTIVE website whose "about" page said Concord Catering was founded in 1996, of corse you do, you are just playing dumb so you don't have to admit the truth.

Do you realize no one cares when Concord Catering was founded? They want the evidence and their indictment will be shit canned if Mueller doesn't give it to them.

Google Translate

Do you realize no one cares when Concord Catering was founded? They want the evidence and their indictment will be shit canned if Mueller doesn't give it to them.
I realize YOU don't care that Concord's lawyers are LYING, but honest people wonder why.

Google Translate

I realize YOU don't care that Concord's lawyers are LYING, but honest people wonder why.
Yes they do wonder why. Of course they don't automatically assume they have all the pertinent information and start accusing people of lying as you seem to have a penchant for.

The thing is that the defense didn't claim the business hadn't been founded or didn't exist. They claimed it didn't exist as a legal entity, one that they could legally represent. I'm not sure exactly why that would be but it is fairly irrelevant anyway.

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued in the construction. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."
Mueller indicted a Russian company that didn't even exist, court transcripts say

Does any of this really matter? No
The defense is representing Concord Management and are not obligated to represent Concord Catering.

The Mueller team was not prepared to have the defendant actually appear in court. This is the premise of the thread and none of your misdirection has altered it.

The thing is that the defense didn't claim the business hadn't been founded or didn't exist. They claimed it didn't exist as a legal entity, one that they could legally represent. I'm not sure exactly why that would be but it is fairly irrelevant anyway.

"That company didn't exist as a legal entity during the time period alleged by the government," Dubelier continued in the construction. "If at some later time they show me that it did exist, we would probably represent them. But for purposes of today, no, we do not."
Well, logic dictates that if it didn't exist as a "legal entity" then it existed as an ILLEGAL entity, because the evidence proves that it existed as some kind of entity and you even admitted it!!!

The defense is representing Concord Management and are not obligated to represent Concord Catering.
They are one and the same.
Again:

Forum List

Back