Careful what you wish for.

Evidently the Russian indictments are not going quite to plan. No one, especially on the Mueller team, really expected any of the companies indicted would actually show up, why, because they’re Russian companies. Guess what one of the companies did show up, attorneys in hand. And it gets better. They want to see the evidence. You know, the evidence Rosenstein has prevented Congress from seeing. So, what’s the Mueller strategy….delay, delay, delay.

Judge rejects Mueller's request for delay in Russian troll farm case
Those companies are looking for dollars, and they will get it. Almost guaranteed it will go away. That is what the delays will be. Basically, those companies are shaking down the globalists. Sounds good, but I promise you. Nothing will come of it.

Okay Jingo, I'll play along.

What is your rebuttal to the highlighted statement from the defense? Provide a source link please.
As I already pointed out Concord Catering's OWN web site says they were founded in 1996. Why are you playing dumb?????
It looks like USMB is trying to protect the Russians by banning the link to the about page of Concord Catering where it says it was founded in 1996.
So I found a left handed way of proving they were in existence during the 2016 election through the registration of their website.
Not only was Concord Catering founded in 1996, they have been operating their website since 1998.

concord-catering.ru whois
WHOIS is a query and response protocol that is widely used for querying databases that store the registered users or assignees of an Internet resource, such as a domain name, an IP address block, or an autonomous system, but is also used for a wider range of other information.

domain: CONCORD-CATERING.RU
nserver: ns1.masterhost.ru.
nserver: ns2.masterhost.ru.
nserver: ns.masterhost.ru.
state: REGISTERED, DELEGATED, VERIFIED
org: "Concord Management and Consulting" ltd.
registrar: R01-RU
admin-contact: R01.RU
created: 1998-02-05T21:01:16Z
paid-till: 2019-02-28T21:00:00Z

free-date: 2019-04-01
source: TCI

Well I'm trying another left handed way which will take you to the about page, but for some reason Google will not translate it, but the 1996 is quite clear in its presentation.
Google Translate
Do you realize that owning a domain name is not the same thing as having an active website? I own several domain names which at the present time have no accessable website.
You do realize I linked to the ACTIVE website whose "about" page said Concord Catering was founded in 1996, of corse you do, you are just playing dumb so you don't have to admit the truth.

Do you realize no one cares when Concord Catering was founded? They want the evidence and their indictment will be shit canned if Mueller doesn't give it to them.
I realize YOU don't care that Concord's lawyers are LYING, but honest people wonder why.

Yup, don't care because it has absolutely zero bearing on the case, dig out the evidence...dumbass.

Forum List

Back