Carly Fiorina is open to legal status for adult illegal immigrants, citizenship for their kids

I don't see anything wrong with this.
I do. We need to bring back Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' he used to round the illegals up.

Even though it should, that is never going to happen. Not giving them citizenship is the next best thing.
Why do you think this is a good idea? Do you have any reason that leads you to believe illegals should not have a way to gain citizenship? Do you recognize what operation wetback was and the context?

I do. We need to bring back Eisenhowers government program 'Operation Wetback' he used to round the illegals up.

Even though it should, that is never going to happen. Not giving them citizenship is the next best thing.
Why do you think this is a good idea? Do you have any reason that leads you to believe illegals should not have a way to gain citizenship? Do you recognize what operation wetback was and the context?

Why should someone who comes here illegally get citizenship? No, legal status and they get to stay (which is generous, they should be booted back to where they came from). They want to be a citizen then come here legally. Pretty simple.

Why should someone who comes here illegally get citizenship? No, legal status and they get to stay (which is generous, they should be booted back to where they came from). They want to be a citizen then come here legally. Pretty simple.
They are generally people trying to escape a hard life and come to the self proclaimed "land of the free and opportunity", should we not accept them?

They are generally people trying to escape a hard life and come to the self proclaimed "land of the free and opportunity", should we not accept them?
No we should not if they can't accept our laws and respect the naturalization process.

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? They can come here legally, not a problem.

Hey I know, next time you're on vacation I'll enter your house, without your permission, and help myself to whatever I want and you can't do shit about it. Sound good?

What part of ILLEGAL do you not understand? They can come here legally, not a problem.

Hey I know, next time you're on vacation I'll enter your house, without your permission, and help myself to whatever I want and you can't do shit about it. Sound good?

Melodramatic lies don't help.

Melodramatic lies don't help.

No bitching when you come home and all your stuff is being used and I refuse to leave, mmmmkay?

We need a politician who will say - Deport all illegals, no exceptions.

No one will do that. No. One.

Next best thing is to put the illegals in the back of the line, pay a hefty, hefty fine, legal status NOT citizenship, they can never vote. Fine the shit out of/jail those who employ illegals.

Forum List

Back