Carly Fiorina (R-CA) announcing her presidential run on May 4, 2015

She put together a pretty good campaign for Senate in CA. in 2010. It was an off year election with very low turnout (only 9.4 million votes cast in a state with 18 million registered voters). So the teachers unions and assorted LWNJ moonbats turned out for Boxer.

She's not a professional politician so her "outsider" status should be a plus. She has executive experience at HP, so she knows how to get shit done.
I think her message will resonate far better on the national stage than it did in CA.

Bottom line- . She has as good a chance as any other GOP candidate.

EDIT- and she has a vagina!! :thup:

• Banned
Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Fiorina to launch presidential bid May 4 WSJ Reuters

And in doing so, she is somewhat pre-empting Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee, both of whom are planning to announce on May 5th.

From the link:

Fiorina will announce her candidacy online and hold a conference call for the media,

FYI.

Discuss. Can Fiorina win?

What elected office did she hold?

She has never held an elected office.

the debates will look like nickel night at the state fair ..

She is going to wear Bill Clinton's wife's ample ass out, and possibly get the V. P. nomination.

And in doing so, she is somewhat pre-empting Ben Carson and Mike Huckabee, both of whom are planning to announce on May 5th.

From the link:

Fiorina will announce her candidacy online and hold a conference call for the media,

FYI.

I see... So what military rank did she attain?

Yes, I'm being facetious, since no American has become president without either being a military general or served at least a term in congress.

I'll give the republicans one thing...At least they give choices to their voters. The democrats are sticking everything on Clinton.

Weeeeeeeee! Choices!!!! Nutters love choices!

Yes:

Crazy
A little more crazy
Crazier than crazy
Even crazier yet
Crazy enough to make your eyes itch
Michelle Bachmann crazy
Dr. Strangelove-Cruz Crazy!

From the link:

FYI.

I see... So what military rank did she attain?

Yes, I'm being facetious, since no American has become president without either being a military general or served at least a term in congress.

Indeed.

Where do you people come from? Have you ever watched her speak?

From the link:

FYI.

She ran HP.... and pretty well at that. I'll take that over a career politician any day.

Forum List

Back