Carly Fiorina (R-CA) would "neutralize" Clinton's "gender card"

The GOP actually thinks the only reason Hillary has so much support is because she is a woman. They think a token woman from their side will drain all that support. It's the same silly reason that gave us Sarah.
You elected a man just because he was black, no other reason. Hillary has been a failure, her entire life. So yes, she is getting support because she is a woman.

You keep thinking that, and we'll keep laughing at you. Deal?
Keep thinking that, I actually feel sorry for you. You keep polishing Obama's knob after it was said he thinks you're stupid for continuing to believe his lies. Lol

Really? "IT WAS SAID"? Who was it that said that?
Gruber.

Is that you BigReb ?

It's pretty tough to believe that she seriously thinks she could become President, but I could see her hoping for the veep slot.

The only reason someone would want her for veep is the woman thing, I reckon. If they're gonna go down that road, I'd think Susana Martinez out of NM would be a far better idea.

Otherwise it raises her visibility nationally for her next job.

Hmmm, Rand/Fiorina, that could work.

She certainly was a GREAT leader at HP, pulling them back from the brink and positioning them as the behemoth of the microcomputer industry, able to go head to head with Dell and basically put IBM out of the hardware business. Unlike Hillary, who has no actual achievements to point to, Carly is a superstar in every sense of the word.

Carly Fiorina (R-CA) would "neutralize" Clinton's "gender card"

ao12li.jpg

I'll see your vagina, and raise you ten pants suits.

It's pretty tough to believe that she seriously thinks she could become President, but I could see her hoping for the veep slot.

The only reason someone would want her for veep is the woman thing, I reckon. If they're gonna go down that road, I'd think Susana Martinez out of NM would be a far better idea.

She certainly was a GREAT leader at HP, pulling them back from the brink and positioning them as the behemoth of the microcomputer industry, able to go head to head with Dell and basically put IBM out of the hardware business. Unlike Hillary, who has no actual achievements to point to, Carly is a superstar in every sense of the word.

She is rated as the 19th worst CEO of all time
Portfolio s Worst American CEOs of All Time

She is often placed on the top or near top worst Tech CEO of all time...

In 2008, InfoWorld grouped her with a list of products and ideas as flops, declaring her tenure as CEO of HP to be to be the the 6th worst tech flop of all-time and characterizing her as the "anti-Steve Jobs" for reversing the goodwill of American engineers and for alienating existing customers.[

USATODAY.com - Can Fiorina trump competition for worst tech CEO title

Carly Fiorina - Horrible Bosses The Worst Tech CEOs Of All Time Complex CA
Biggest asshole moment: Forced soon-to-be fired employees to train their outsourced replacements.
"Judging by a resume that consisted of 30,000 firings and a 50-percent HP stock decline, Fiorina is a sure shot for any worst CEO list. In 2001, she suggested employees take voluntary pay cuts, and while 86 percent agreed, she still outsourced thousands of jobs overseas and implemented huge layoffs. A 2008 article in EntrepreneurMagazine touched on the employee morale during Fiorina’s reign: "A survey of 8,000 employees revealed widespread unhappiness about poor communication and poorly implemented decisions...Some workers booed the CEO at company meetings.” Even during her run for Senate last year, Sen. Barbara Boxer released a viral ad claiming Fiorina fired thousands and “tripled her salary, bought a million dollar yacht and five corporate jets” as CEO. HP cut her loose and offered a $42 million severance package to never come back. After hearing the news, employees rejoiced and supposedly proclaimed, “The witch is dead.”

GOP, Please run this woman... This woman is dead out of the gate... She was considered a disaster in her job at HP...

She wasnt a great leader anywhere moron. One of the worst CEOs on record. you fool.

Fiorina couldn't use her "gender card" to beat Barbara Boxer

She expects to beat Hillary?

Fiorina got funding from the Koch brothers and spent $6.5 of her own money and still lost by 10%

Fiorina got funding from the Koch brothers and spent $6.5 of her own money and still lost by 10%

California is particularly fucked up.

She probably is not viable as a candidate, but would make a good running mate for Rand.

Sure looks like Fiorina is about to take a longshot bid for the WH:

Republican Fiorina says she would neutralize Clinton s gender card Reuters

r

Source: REUTERS/GRETCHEN ERTL

Former Hewlett-Packard chief executive Carly Fiorina said on Thursday if she were to become the Republican presidential nominee in 2016, she would neutralize Democrat Hillary Clinton's argument that she would be the first woman president in the United States.

Fiorina, who lost a bid for a U.S. Senate seat from California in 2010, said she is seriously considering a presidential bid.

She is currently visiting early voting states and talking to reporters frequently to build a case for why she has a chance against a host of rivals that includes former Florida Governor Jeb Bush and Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker.

On Thursday, she spoke to a roomful of reporters at a breakfast hosted by the Christian Science Monitor newspaper, and she had Clinton in her sights. Clinton announced on Sunday she will seek the Democratic presidential nomination.

"If Hillary Clinton were to face a female nominee, there are a whole set of things that she won't be able to talk about. She won't be able to talk about being the first woman president. She won't be able to talk about a war on women without being challenged. She won't be able to play the gender card," Fiorina said.

To date, Carly Fiorina has no campaign staff and no organizational planning in any of the 50 states. If she is really serious about running, she will need to get her organization going pretty soon, imo.

But she said some interesting things.

Discuss. Could Fiorina be the first GOP presidential nominee?? Or is she auditioning for a VP slot on a Bush or Walker ticket?

Carly has nothing in the way of a major accomplishment to her name. Why anyone views her as a viable candidate is beyond me.

Race and Gender are NOT the issue and Slats is trying to side track you. The issue is degree of stupid and the degree of honest.
HILLARY is far to stupid and no where NEAR honest.
THOSE are relevant issues NOT race NOT gender.

The OP is throwing the gender card HOPING you will buy into his racist/sexist thinking.

What the fuck are you babbling about, Great-Grandpa?

I wrote not a word about Carly Fiorina's race OR gender.

Are you sick in the head, or what?

Race and Gender are NOT the issue and Slats is trying to side track you. The issue is degree of stupid and the degree of honest.
HILLARY is far to stupid and no where NEAR honest.
THOSE are relevant issues NOT race NOT gender.

The OP is throwing the gender card HOPING you will buy into his racist/sexist thinking.

What the fuck are you babbling about, Great-Grandpa?

I wrote not a word about Carly Fiorina's race OR gender.

Are you sick in the head, or what?
Funny did YOU forget what YOU wrote?

Carly Fiorina R-CA would neutralize Clinton s gender card US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

It's right in the title. And AFTER your fellow Stink-o-crats said PROVE you did it! I lost the link until you showed up. NOW ALL can see the base for my OP was quite TRUE.

Fiorina would be better off running for the open Senate seat

California is particularly fucked up.

She probably is not viable as a candidate, but would make a good running mate for Rand.
She is even whackier than Rand

Rand needs someone who appears normal like Haley or Martinez

You know......people who actually WON elections

The GOP actually thinks the only reason Hillary has so much support is because she is a woman. They think a token woman from their side will drain all that support. It's the same silly reason that gave us Sarah.
You elected a man just because he was black, no other reason. Hillary has been a failure, her entire life. So yes, she is getting support because she is a woman.
And exactly that kind of thinking helped elect President Obama in 2008 and 2012.

And exactly that kind of thinking helped elect President Obama in 2008 and 2012.
No, Obama was pretty much unknown till the presidential election, and the media could hide his prior history. Hillary cannot hide from her past failures.

No, Obama was pretty much unknown till the presidential election, and the media could hide his prior history. Hillary cannot hide from her past failures.

Obama gave the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention

Nailed it

Obama gave the keynote address at the 2004 Democratic Convention

Nailed it
Like I said nobody knew him.

Forum List

Back