Carly's Right, That's Been MSM's Job

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Carly Fiorina is defending her decision not to correct a man who characterized President Obama as a ā€œblack Muslimā€ at a diner in New Hampshire.

Fiorina said it wasnā€™t her job to defend the president, noting that he ā€œisnā€™t on the ballot.ā€

ā€œIā€™ve said on many occasions: President Obama tells me heā€™s a Christian; I take him at his word,ā€ she said on Fox News on Friday. ā€œBut the truth is, President Obama isnā€™t on the ballot.ā€

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO said itā€™s her job to defeat Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in 2016.

ā€œThe person whoā€™s on the ballot, whoā€™s going to be on the ballot on the Democratic side, is Hillary Clinton,ā€ Fiorina said.

ā€œAnd so I talk about the issues that face our nation, and I talk about how it is that I can beat Hillary Clinton, because in the end, we have to win the White House,ā€ she added.

While Fiorina was campaigning in New Hampshire on Friday, a man referred to Obama as a ā€œblack Muslimā€ and said ā€œhe doesnā€™t want this country to get ahead.ā€

Fiorina defends not correcting ā€˜black Muslimā€™ remark about Obama

Carly needs to drop out while she's ahead. If the media does its job and explores her past, her ability to fleece the rubes post-campaign will go way down.

I agree with her. She is running for president, not schoolmarm.

Carly Fiorina is defending her decision not to correct a man who characterized President Obama as a ā€œblack Muslimā€ at a diner in New Hampshire.

Fiorina said it wasnā€™t her job to defend the president, noting that he ā€œisnā€™t on the ballot.ā€

ā€œIā€™ve said on many occasions: President Obama tells me heā€™s a Christian; I take him at his word,ā€ she said on Fox News on Friday. ā€œBut the truth is, President Obama isnā€™t on the ballot.ā€

The former Hewlett-Packard CEO said itā€™s her job to defeat Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton in 2016.

ā€œThe person whoā€™s on the ballot, whoā€™s going to be on the ballot on the Democratic side, is Hillary Clinton,ā€ Fiorina said.

ā€œAnd so I talk about the issues that face our nation, and I talk about how it is that I can beat Hillary Clinton, because in the end, we have to win the White House,ā€ she added.

While Fiorina was campaigning in New Hampshire on Friday, a man referred to Obama as a ā€œblack Muslimā€ and said ā€œhe doesnā€™t want this country to get ahead.ā€

Fiorina defends not correcting ā€˜black Muslimā€™ remark about Obama

If she's right then Ben Carson is wrong, because he can't shut up about Obama.

Forum List

Back