Carrie: Sex Tape Was 'Biggest Mistake of My Life'

I haven't seen this tape, have no need to see this tape and no plans to see it. I don't know under what context she made this tape--if she was persuaded or convinced it was a good idea by someone who stood to gain personally from it, but...i do have this to say.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING when she made it? HOW could she think this was a good idea if she was planning a career as a public figure? I mean that just defies all logic.

Dadgum! :eek:

Was she trying to do damage control on Hannity or to extend her 15 minutes of fame? :eusa_think:

I haven't seen this tape, have no need to see this tape and no plans to see it. I don't know under what context she made this tape--if she was persuaded or convinced it was a good idea by someone who stood to gain personally from it, but...i do have this to say.

WHAT THE HELL WAS SHE THINKING when she made it? HOW could she think this was a good idea if she was planning a career as a public figure? I mean that just defies all logic.

What was she thinking? What any human being is when hot and bothered. or put another way: she wasn't. Funny how mother nature makes EVERYONE temporarily insane sometimes.

Luissa.... carries is miss cqalifornia, the ex miss usa.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Carrie prejean, PRETENDED like she was Holier than thou and sort of threw stones at gays and lesbians, based on her own supposed morality.....this is where her mistake came, and God, is showing her that....by the exposing or revealing of her fraud....

This will eventually be a soul searching venture for carrie and a learning lesson, of not throwing stones unless one is free of sin themselves....if she is a Christian as she claims, then it will be as I said, and she will recognize her own hypocrisies, and become the better for it....someday

no, sex is not allowed outside of marriage for Christians, even in this day and age of casual sex....just as homosexuality is not allowed....no different, short comings are short comings, sins are sins....we don;t get to choose which ones we want to exclude or keep....but one thing is pretty certain, we are all failures when it comes to meeting Christ's standards imo....

What was she thinking? What any human being is when hot and bothered. or put another way: she wasn't. Funny how mother nature makes EVERYONE temporarily insane sometimes.

I don't know....I've been hot and bothered in my time, but *never* so hot n bothered as to make a movie of it, or take pictures of it or any such thing that will come back to bite me in the ass.

So, I definitely *know* you can get hot and bothered, AND be responsible too.

OMFG!!! A drop dead gorgeous blond who is free, white, and single is having SEX with a man!!!! What a huge surprise!!! OMFG!!! OMFG!!!!

She didn't have sex with a man, she pleasured herself on video for a "person in her life that she loved and cared for at the time". I think Hannity's little balls were puckering while he threw her sympathetic softball questions.

Carrie: Sex Tape Was 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' | TMZ.com

Carrie Prejean wasted no time getting into the nitty-gritty while on "Hannity" tonight -- immediately saying her solo sex tape was "the biggest mistake of my life."

Read more: Carrie: Sex Tape Was 'Biggest Mistake of My Life' | TMZ.com

--

We've GOT to get a copy of that tape!

all women should think twice before putting anything sexual on tape and remember that there are asswipes like you in the world.

I bet every single motherfucker acting like she got what she deserved for making said video would shut right the fuck up if they realized how many military women do this for military men in this age of the information superhighway. Seriously, you people sound as coy about this today as oral sex was considered 40 years ago. That she meant for it to be private says EVERYTHING. Just be glad that none of you have reason for lawyers to scour your trash for dirt. You liberals who seem to be pom pomming this as if she got what she deserved are disappointing. Maybe Rachel Maddow should upend the box of sex toys hiding under HER bed before her opinions become valid too. You know goddamn well that bitch has a dildo the size of Popeye's for arm.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I bet every single motherfucker acting like she got what she deserved for making said video would shut right the fuck up if they realized how many military women do this for military men in this age of the information superhighway. Seriously, you people sound as coy about this today as oral sex was considered 40 years ago. That she meant for it to be private says EVERYTHING. Just be glad that none of you have reason for lawyers to scour your trash for dirt. You liberals who seem to be pom pomming this as if she got what she deserved are disappointing. Maybe Rachel Maddow should upend the box of sex toys hiding under HER bed before her opinions become valid too. You know goddamn well that bitch has a dildo the size of Popeye's for arm.

They asked her if she did anything like this prior to the competition, she said no, she didnt do anything even close to this.

They screen the contestants carefully, just for situations like this.

She also said that "topless" pic of her happened because the wind blew her shirt open.

Dude, she is a lying piece of crap. Period.

Forum List

Back