Carry on gun nuts... you are now free to go on a shooting rampage.

You're standing in the wrong place. Go to a gun-free zone... they've probably had four or five there by now according to gun nuts.

They're the best place to have them! Gun free zones are yours, and a mass killers wet dream.

I'll take a gun-free zone over a guns-everywhere zone any day, anytime, anyplace!

Of course you would. You have abandoned rational, logical thought, for emotional outbursts. Someday, when you grow up, you'll think differently.

It is estimated that there are 260 million guns in the hands of 52 million law-abiding private citizens who commit no violent crimes, enjoy their firearms for either hunting, target-shooting, keep one on hand in the home for self-defense, or any combination of those reasons. Those 52 million citizens have never and are not now, a threat to your safety. A small number of individuals such as gang-bangers/criminals have illegally obtained firearms by purchasing weapons that were stolen or via gun shows. Some of the mentally-ill/unstable can be a danger with a firearm. Doctors are reluctant to contact law enforcement when a patient appears unstable, as the doctor is torn between reporting unstable behavior and obeying the HIPPA privacy act. HIPPA needs to change so that doctors can not feel threatened with repurcusions for reporting individuals.
Police departments need to break up gangs in cities across the nation.
Gun shows need to have a go-between (government/law enforcement representatives) monitoring transactions, with basic background checks and waiting periods for handguns.

They're the best place to have them! Gun free zones are yours, and a mass killers wet dream.

I'll take a gun-free zone over a guns-everywhere zone any day, anytime, anyplace!

Of course you would. You have abandoned rational, logical thought, for emotional outbursts. Someday, when you grow up, you'll think differently.

And you harbor a wild West shootout mentality my friend. You are on a wild West mentality road to nowhere. Old school thinking is a bitch.

You're standing in the wrong place. Go to a gun-free zone... they've probably had four or five there by now according to gun nuts.

Do you have a sign in your front yard proudly proclaiming your house a gun-free zone? If not, why? The honest answer could be illuminating.

Do you have a sign in your front yard proudly proclaiming your house a gun-free zone? If not, why? The honest answer could be illuminating.

No we don't because it's no one's business but our own. Do you have a gun ownership sign proudly displayed in your front yard? If you are a Christian do you also have that sign proudly proclaiming as such in addition to your other sign? No? Why not? Get serious dude.

And you harbor a wild West shootout mentality my friend. You are on a wild West mentality road to nowhere. Old school thinking is a bitch.

I live in the wild west and guess what I have never had to shoot anyone in all the years I've carried a concealed weapon! Not once, and I hope it stays that way.

No we don't because it's no one's business but our own. Do you have a gun ownership sign proudly displayed in your front yard? If you are a Christian do you also have that sign proudly proclaiming as such in addition to your other sign? No? Why not? Get serious dude.

Because you benefit by the bad guys not knowing who has a gun and who doesn't. If you truly believed the crap you're spewing you would place that sign. But no, instead you will reap the benefit of the bad guys not knowing....

I hope the day never comes when any of you need to protect yourself.

I've used a gun three times in my life to protect myself and my family. Twice with a pistol overseas (in Panama) and once with a shotgun during a home break in here in the States.

I wouldn't have the pleasure of reading these posts had I not been armed on those occasions. Three times in the span of over 55 years is a miniscule percentage. But had I not been armed and ready at those times, that tiny percentage would have been deadly.

I jumped through the hoops to get my CCL years ago. So the government knows all about me, has my finger prints and I'm all registered in their data base. I rarely carry because I stay clear of dangerous places. I only carry when I travel or when I'm not 100% knowledgeable of my surroundings. In my state, you can't carry in a bar. In addition, you cannot drink or be under the influence if you're carrying. I'm real comfortable with that. I'm concerned about bars being taken off the list. I'd stay out of a bar if I knew people were packing. I'd be shocked if that restriction went away in my state.

10411806_698029390232543_673698546668269738_n_zps3fff8139.jpg

This is the sign we have...

neighbor-sign_zps3d08cb6a.jpg

I hope the day never comes when any of you need to protect yourself.

I've used a gun three times in my life to protect myself and my family. Twice with a pistol overseas (in Panama) and once with a shotgun during a home break in here in the States.

I wouldn't have the pleasure of reading these posts had I not been armed on those occasions. Three times in the span of over 55 years is a miniscule percentage. But had I not been armed and ready at those times, that tiny percentage would have been deadly.

I jumped through the hoops to get my CCL years ago. So the government knows all about me, has my finger prints and I'm all registered in their data base. I rarely carry because I stay clear of dangerous places. I only carry when I travel or when I'm not 100% knowledgeable of my surroundings. In my state, you can't carry in a bar. In addition, you cannot drink or be under the influence if you're carrying. I'm real comfortable with that. I'm concerned about bars being taken off the list. I'd stay out of a bar if I knew people were packing. I'd be shocked if that restriction went away in my state.

I see no problem with guns in bars as long as you cannot drink or be under the influence if you're carrying. I've had drunks pull guns on me & see no reason why I should not be able to defend myself against them.

Because you benefit by the bad guys not knowing who has a gun and who doesn't. If you truly believed the crap you're spewing you would place that sign. But no, instead you will reap the benefit of the bad guys not knowing....

You're an idiot if you think I would place that sign just because you say or think I should.

This is the sign we have...

neighbor-sign_zps3d08cb6a.jpg

I'm calling you a liar! You have no such sign displayed in your front yard as you are trying to make us believe.

You may have that sign though but that's about it.

I love that sign. I have to point it diagonal across the road because the neighbors across & on both sides are armed. I should list the unarmed addresses so the criminals don't get confused.

Last edited:
We really need to take guns away from potential mass gun shooters in public and now we get this...

Georgia 'guns everywhere' bill takes effect | MSNBC

Georgia residents can now carry guns into bars, nightclubs, school classrooms, and certain government buildings that lack security personnel or devices – with a license to carry, of course.

Wow, they leave it up to the bar owner now whether they want guns in their bar. What is an authoritarian leftist to do? Next thing they'll pass a law saying people can decide themselves whether to hang fuzzy dice from their rear view window. Next they'll be picking the bushes they want in their yard. It's going to get so you're only able to make your own decisions, KiddyPoo, what's just not fun.

As do every criminal.

Why am I not surprised?

Criminals don't discriminate... they work anywhere, anytime, anyplace, whether you are armed or not! They don't stop first to ask you if are packing. They hold up banks and liquor stores don't they?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back