🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Confederate flag can fly on private property

Anyone could find any flag offensive.
Where do you draw the line?

Where the flag represents something that is truly offensive.

The Stars and Bars and the Swastika clearly fall into that category.

Who determines what is "truly" offensive?
As a Christian, I find promotion of homosexuality offensive.....but too bad for me.......
So who's "feelings" matter more....?

We fly a Confederate flag....nobody has said anything, but of course we don't live around a bunch of whiny, control freak, bat shit nuts, left loons

Anyone could find any flag offensive.
Where do you draw the line?

Where the flag represents something that is truly offensive.

The Stars and Bars and the Swastika clearly fall into that category.

Who determines what is "truly" offensive?
As a Christian, I find promotion of homosexuality offensive.....but too bad for me.......
So who's "feelings" matter more....?

Many find the gayper flag offensive....it should be banned. Fair is fair

If you are going to draw lines, make a succinct case.

List what is OK and what is NOT and your justification. We'll see if your logic holds up

If a left wing zealot declares they are "offended", the "offender" must be punished and everyone else needs to know that they're next if they don't fuckin' watch it.

Those are the rules.

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

Discuss. What do you think?
Of course it can. Who said it could not?

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

So if your next door neighbor decided to fly a Swastika Flag on his property, you'd be totally cool with that?
It's his business...of course, it let's everyone know he's an asshole. But again, his business.

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

Who gives a shit? The Confederate flag is not the issue in this election. Leave it to a wanker like you to focus on the last important elements here.

So if your next door neighbor decided to fly a Swastika Flag on his property, you'd be totally cool with that?
Damn Joe...you get more confused every day.

Comparing the swastika to the Confederate flag, is what a fool does.
Being the fool who does not understand the legitimate connection between the two is what you do.

The country is not unraveling, but the far right is going crazy realizing it will not have a Trump or a Cruz Santorum etc on the ticket. The flag issue just is a minor, little thing. Fly it on your property.

Who gives a shit? The Confederate flag is not the issue in this election. Leave it to a wanker like you to focus on the last important elements here.
Ahhh, but the OP link is not about me. This is where your ignorance shines through like goat-turds. The OP link quotes Ben Carson. He said it, making it a campaign issue, at least for him. Are you grumpy because your dildo batteries are dead?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Can you support that? I doubt it, probably just more garbage from you. My guess is that CNN raised the issue and he answered it. Prove me wrong, Cupcake.

Little Joe, why is it radical leftists such as yourself wish to impose your will on others using governmental force? It would appear you prefer government tyranny over individual liberty. Why?

History clears tells you tyrannical government leads to death, destruction, and terrible human suffering. Why do you ignore history?

Again, you can go back to the LIbertarian Kiddy table, the grownups are talking now.

Frankly, I don't want to live next to some redneck who flies the Confederate Flag. He brings down MY property values by being such an ignorant twit.

So I'd probably complain to the homeowners' association and get him to take it the fuck down.

Because as much as you whine about government, I like living in an orderly society. And so do you. You just don't like making the sacrifices - obeying laws, paying taxes - for it.

Somalia beckons, man. They have no law, no government, lots of guns and lots of crazy religion. You'd be very happy there.

YOUR property values? WTF are you talking about man?

The way your political rantings are going on about. . . . soon you won't have any property, it will all be owned by the state. You better wake up fool.

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Can you support that? I doubt it, probably just more garbage from you. My guess is that CNN raised the issue and he answered it. Prove me wrong, Cupcake.
Or you could behave like an informed adult and read the link before moaning and groaning...

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

It would be unnerving and unsettling to know what type of people live next door. But at least I would know and have firearms to defend my Latino Catholic family.

Or you could behave like an informed adult and read the link before moaning and groaning...
What you posted doesn't say, you stupid asshole. OR maybe you should read it? Cupcake.

Here's what I challenged, since you overlooked it in your haste...
"why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back