🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Confederate flag can fly on private property

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Can you support that? I doubt it, probably just more garbage from you. My guess is that CNN raised the issue and he answered it. Prove me wrong, Cupcake.
Or you could behave like an informed adult and read the link before moaning and groaning...
What you posted doesn't say, you stupid asshole. OR maybe you should read it? Cupcake.
Sure it does. In the third paragraph. Petty. Nascar. North Carolina.

CNN did not "raise" the issue.

Are you brain-dead?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

why is carson even raising this issue? it's not like anyone is claiming otherwise. typical rightwingnuttery.... make up a non-issue and run with it as if you're taking a stand.
Can you support that? I doubt it, probably just more garbage from you. My guess is that CNN raised the issue and he answered it. Prove me wrong, Cupcake.
Or you could behave like an informed adult and read the link before moaning and groaning...
What you posted doesn't say, you stupid asshole. OR maybe you should read it? Cupcake.

Are you brain-dead?
This is what you posted, asshole.

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

Are you brain-dead?

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."
Yes, but there is more info at the link. That's what links are for. You claimed that CNN is making an issue out of it, but the link makes it clear when, where and why Carson said it. HE made an issue out of it. Are you drunk?

Are you brain-dead?

Yes, but there is more info at the link. That's what links are for. You claimed that CNN is making an issue out of it, but the link makes it clear when, where and why Carson said it. HE made an issue out of it. Are you drunk?
I'm not going to CNN's website, it's shitty, number one, and I'm not helping their revenues. Nice try though, Cupcake.

How about answering the challenge? Post it up here, where you are posting, YOU made it an issue, remember?

Are you brain-dead?

I'm not going to CNN's website, it's shitty, number one, and I'm not helping their revenues. Nice try though, Cupcake.

How about answering the challenge? Post it up here, where you are posting, YOU made it an issue, remember?
Thank you for admitting your ignorance.

Are you brain-dead?

you're missing the point. no one was saying otherwise, hence carson creating a non-issue to rev up all of the rightwing bigots and have them say he's "one of the good ones".

see how that works?

Are you brain-dead?

rhetorical question?

I pointed out yours. You want to direct people away from this place to CNN and won't post the article. Like I said, their website sucks.

Carson isn't the one that made it an issue, this was all part of the blackliesmatter hysteria if you recall. The flag was a source of southern pride, not racism. The divisive left made it a racial issue because that's what they do. Divide to conquer. Like you're trying to do here.

Ben Carson: Confederate Flag Should Be Allowed on Private Property
"I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property," he told reporters following his campaign stop at a Baptist Church here.

Carson said, "we've already talked about the Confederate flag issue way too much," calling it "old news."

"But as a general principle," he added, "people can do whatever they want on their private property, that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America."

The retired neurosurgeon has previously said he has personal experience with the Confederate flag, recounting to CNN that a neighbor flew the flag "as a message to us" when he moved down the street. He said, however, the neighbor took the flag down when others in the neighborhood flew American flags and "shamed the individual."

Are you brain-dead?

you're missing the point. no one was saying otherwise, hence carson creating a non-issue to rev up all of the rightwing bigots and have them say he's "one of the good ones".

see how that works?
Oh yeah I do. The left creates an issue and throws fits when conservatives react, no matter how they react. It's what they do.

He was probably asked. The libs are trying to bring him down.

Are you brain-dead?

see how that works?
Oh yeah I do. The left creates an issue and throws fits when conservatives react, no matter how they react. It's what they do.

the so called "left" didn't raise it. carson did.... for no reason.

the "libs" don't need to "bring him down". he is unelectable and any "lib" would be thrilled to have him run. he'd get his butt kicked.

and "probably asked" is nothing more than a made-up figment of your imagination without any basis in reality

I think Carson is the most dangerous one to them. A black man that isn't playing their game, that would take a lot of wind out of their sails.

I pointed out yours. You want to direct people away from this place to CNN and won't post the article. Like I said, their website sucks.

Carson isn't the one that made it an issue, this was all part of the blackliesmatter hysteria if you recall. The flag was a source of southern pride, not racism. The divisive left made it a racial issue because that's what they do. Divide to conquer. Like you're trying to do here.

"I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property," he told reporters following his campaign stop at a Baptist Church here.

Carson said, "we've already talked about the Confederate flag issue way too much," calling it "old news."

"But as a general principle," he added, "people can do whatever they want on their private property, that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America."

The retired neurosurgeon has previously said he has personal experience with the Confederate flag, recounting to CNN that a neighbor flew the flag "as a message to us" when he moved down the street. He said, however, the neighbor took the flag down when others in the neighborhood flew American flags and "shamed the individual."
You full-idiot, we are not supposed to quote the entire article. Ever heard of copyright laws? Lord, oh Lord are you massively stupid.

The "so called left"? For no reason? Are you kidding me? The flag was made into a huge pinata by the lefties not long ago. He mentioned how it was dealt with no ago. So if he says nothing he's avoiding it and if he says something he's making it an issue?

You full-idiot, we are not supposed to quote the entire article. Ever heard of copyright laws? Lord, oh Lord are you massively stupid.
I just gave you an example of what I was asking for. Yes, you post the link, AND the portion that makes the point.

The "so called left"? For no reason? Are you kidding me? The flag was made into a huge pinata by the lefties not long ago. He mentioned how it was dealt with no ago. So if he says nothing he's avoiding it and if he says something he's making it an issue?

there was no one saying you couldn't be stupid and put a confederate flag in front of your house. so carson raising it as an "issue" was, as I said, nothing more than him showing the bigoted far right that he's "one of the good ones".

Forum List

Back