🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Carson: Confederate flag can fly on private property

Thank you for admitting your ignorance.
I pointed out yours. You want to direct people away from this place to CNN and won't post the article. Like I said, their website sucks.

Carson isn't the one that made it an issue, this was all part of the blackliesmatter hysteria if you recall. The flag was a source of southern pride, not racism. The divisive left made it a racial issue because that's what they do. Divide to conquer. Like you're trying to do here.

Ben Carson: Confederate Flag Should Be Allowed on Private Property
"I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property," he told reporters following his campaign stop at a Baptist Church here.

Carson said, "we've already talked about the Confederate flag issue way too much," calling it "old news."

"But as a general principle," he added, "people can do whatever they want on their private property, that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America."

The retired neurosurgeon has previously said he has personal experience with the Confederate flag, recounting to CNN that a neighbor flew the flag "as a message to us" when he moved down the street. He said, however, the neighbor took the flag down when others in the neighborhood flew American flags and "shamed the individual."
You full-idiot, we are not supposed to quote the entire article. Ever heard of copyright laws? Lord, oh Lord are you massively stupid.
I just gave you an example of what I was asking for. Yes, you post the link, AND the portion that makes the point.
It's not my job to babysit you, RWNJ.
And no, we don't post articles in their entirety. Now, go back to your tonka toys.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

the so called "left" didn't raise it. carson did.... for no reason.
The "so called left"? For no reason? Are you kidding me? The flag was made into a huge pinata by the lefties not long ago. He mentioned how it was dealt with no ago. So if he says nothing he's avoiding it and if he says something he's making it an issue?

there was no one saying you couldn't be stupid and put a confederate flag in front of your house. so carson raising it as an "issue" was, as I said, nothing more than him showing the bigoted far right that he's "one of the good ones".
Lol flying a flag doesn't make one a bigot.

But being hysterical lunatics about every none issue is the liberal way.

the so called "left" didn't raise it. carson did.... for no reason.
The "so called left"? For no reason? Are you kidding me? The flag was made into a huge pinata by the lefties not long ago. He mentioned how it was dealt with no ago. So if he says nothing he's avoiding it and if he says something he's making it an issue?

there was no one saying you couldn't be stupid and put a confederate flag in front of your house. so carson raising it as an "issue" was, as I said, nothing more than him showing the bigoted far right that he's "one of the good ones".
Lol flying a flag doesn't make one a bigot.

But being hysterical lunatics about every none issue is the liberal way.

flying a flag doesn't "make" one a bigot. it just advertises the fact that you are one.

now what were you saying? :cuckoo:

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

Discuss. What do you think?

Carson is correct

You can fly the flag on private property.
Even more than that, you can wave it on public property. That is free speech

However, the Government displaying it on public property implies support

Carson: People can wave the Confederate Flag on private property - CNNPolitics.com

Ben Carson said Tuesday that he has no problem with people flying the Confederate flag -- as long as they do it on private property.

"As a general principle, people can do whatever they want on their private property -- that's one of the basic tenets of freedom in America," Carson said in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. "I am not opposed to anybody doing whatever they want to do on their private property."

I concur with Dr. Carson. What people do on their private property is their business. I don't care, nor do I need to care. Dr. Carson just had a lucid moment, I would say....

Carson is correct

You can fly the flag on private property.
Even more than that, you can wave it on public property. That is free speech

However, the Government displaying it on public property implies support
Right.

This is free speech

ch1i4znukaakv3w.jpg

This is not

3%20flags.jpg

So if your next door neighbor decided to fly a Swastika Flag on his property, you'd be totally cool with that?
It doesn't matter who's cool with it or not. The shallow campus PC crowd seems very anxious to impose censorship based on their pop culture morality.

Who gives a shit? The Confederate flag is not the issue in this election. Leave it to a wanker like you to focus on the last important elements here.
Ahhh, but the OP link is not about me. This is where your ignorance shines through like goat-turds. The OP link quotes Ben Carson. He said it, making it a campaign issue, at least for him. Are you grumpy because your dildo batteries are dead?

You chose to post this turd of a story. Remember that, asslicker? The OP is about you, because you posted it.

Anyone could find any flag offensive.
Where do you draw the line?

Where the flag represents something that is truly offensive.

The Stars and Bars and the Swastika clearly fall into that category.
The stars and stripes could be viewed as equally evil, if not more. How many atrocities have been committed in the name of the stars and stripes? How many innocents have been murdered under that flag?

Who gives a shit? The Confederate flag is not the issue in this election. Leave it to a wanker like you to focus on the last important elements here.
Ahhh, but the OP link is not about me. This is where your ignorance shines through like goat-turds. The OP link quotes Ben Carson. He said it, making it a campaign issue, at least for him. Are you grumpy because your dildo batteries are dead?

You chose to post this turd of a story. Remember that, asslicker? The OP is about you, because you posted it.
Uhm, no. Just because I create a thread, that doesn't mean that the content of said thread has anything to do with me at all. You don't really understand debate, now do you....

Little Joe, why is it radical leftists such as yourself wish to impose your will on others using governmental force? It would appear you prefer government tyranny over individual liberty. Why?

History clears tells you tyrannical government leads to death, destruction, and terrible human suffering. Why do you ignore history?

Again, you can go back to the LIbertarian Kiddy table, the grownups are talking now.

Frankly, I don't want to live next to some redneck who flies the Confederate Flag. He brings down MY property values by being such an ignorant twit.

So I'd probably complain to the homeowners' association and get him to take it the fuck down.

Because as much as you whine about government, I like living in an orderly society. And so do you. You just don't like making the sacrifices - obeying laws, paying taxes - for it.

Somalia beckons, man. They have no law, no government, lots of guns and lots of crazy religion. You'd be very happy there.
Homeowners association........no wonder you can't remove that giant stick.

Forum List

Back